HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ohmygod. Did she really faint? .” Lizzy panicked.

 

Lizzy slapped Nana's thigh, poked her cheeks, pinched her nose but Nana seems to have really fainted. Lizzy had no other choice but to run to the kitchen, grab a mug full of ice cold water and splashed it onto the unconscious Nana.

 

“I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!” Nana screamed when she was conscious.

 

Lizzy only stared at Nana wide eyed.

 

“Hi. Are you Im Jin Ah?”

 

“What the hell Lizzy? Of course I'm Im Jin Ah, your girlfriend.”

 

“Good. Because I thought you were someone else after you had fainted.”

 

“Wait. So it wasn't a dream?”

 

“What?”

 

“I swear I had this nightmare that you were pregnant, with MY child.” Nana emphasized on the word 'my'.

 

“It wasn't a dream. It's real. I'm pregnant, with YOUR child.” Lizzy stated in a matter of fact manner.

 

“It can't be. We're both girls.”

 

“Do you want to see the pregnancy test kits?”

 

Lizzy dragged Nana to their room's bathroom. She then took the dustbin in the bathroom and shoved it into Nana's face.

 

“Oh my God.” was all Nana could say when she saw all the pregnancy test kits in the dustbin and all of them either had a smiley face or a '+' sign.

 

“Is it really mine?” Nana asked quietly, afraid Lizzy would go insane.

 

Lizzy lifted Nana's chin and looked into her eyes.

 

“Do you not trust me?” Nana saw a mixture of emotions in Lizzy's eyes. Hurt, upset and anger.

 

“I need some air.” Nana grabbed her coat, car keys and left the house.

 

NANA POV

 

I need to get some fresh air. My mind isn't functioning properly. I can't breathe properly. My heart is racing. I started the engine but before I drove, I decided to call someone first.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey there princess!” Squealed the person on the end of the line.

 

“Are you guys at home? I'm coming over. I need to talk to you two.”

 

“Well, we're with Bekah right now at the cafe.”

 

“I'll reach in 10 minutes.”

 

I ended the call and headed to the cafe. I need to talk to someone before I lose my mind.

 

After parking my car outside the cafe, I barged into the cafe and hurriedly made my way to Bekah's table.

 

“Hey there!” Bekah stood up and greeted me with a hug. “Come on, sit.” Bekah pointed to the seat opposite hers.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter