Jealousy part 1

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd month of pregnancy

 

“Hey honey, I’m home.” Nana yelled as soon as she opened the front door.

The house was eerily silent and the only sound that could be heard was a faint sobbing from Nana and Lizzy’s room. Worried, Nana quickly dropped her bag and coat and rushed to their room only to find a sobbing Lizzy sitting on the edge of their bed with a luggage next to her.

“Hey baby. What’s wrong?” Nana asked innocently while crouching in front of Lizzy. When Lizzy looked up, her eyes were red and puffy.

‘Oh crap. Is this like one of her mood swings again?’ Nana thought.

Nana’s question was left unanswered. Impatient, Nana repeated her question again, this time in a gentler manner.

“THIS!” Lizzy grabbed the magazine that was next to her, “THIS WAS WHAT THAT HAPPENED!” Lizzy then threw the magazine into Nana’s face.

There was a stinging pain on Nana’s right cheek but she ignored it. She looked at the magazine that was now on the floor. She picked it up and instantly recognized what magazine it was.

No, it wasn’t some Playboy magazine. It was the latest issue of Twenty-One. Nana was a model featured in the magazine. Then it hit Nana. Lizzy saw the pictures.

*

(A week ago)

 

Nana works as a model and she was recently invited to have a collab with a famous US model. She kept it a secret and didn’t tell Lizzy about it because she thought it was unnecessary for her girlfriend to know about her work matters.

To be honest, Nana wasn’t even prepared for the photo shoot. All she knew was that she and a famous male US model had to model for a clothing brand. However, what surprised her was that she had to be intimate with the model for the shoot.

Nana wasn’t into men. She hated men. The fact that she had to pose intimately with some unknown guy and that she wasn’t informed earlier about the plans really pissed her off. But it was too late for her to reject the offer. She had already accepted it.

So there she was, on top of the male model, trying her best to not puke. She doesn’t even understand the need for them to be so intimate and she swears she could feel a bulge.

‘If only I could kick him right down there.’ Nana thought and she smirked.

After what seems like ages, the couple photo shoot was finally done and now it was Nana’s solo photo shoot. She hurriedly went to change into her next costume.

“Here you go, Nana.” The stylist handed her a piece of cloth and some skimpy bikini.

Nana stared at the things in her stylist’s hands. Hell no Is she going to be putting on some skimpy clothing like that.

“Are you kidding me?” Nana asked.

“No, really. Hurry go change!” the stylist pushed her into the changing room.

Nana sighed and cursed silently.

*

(Present time)

 

“Look, Lizzy, I can explain.” Nana tried to grab hold of Lizzy’s arms.

“There’s no need to explain yourself, Nana. Go be with him. I know I’m ugly, I’m a burden and I look fat with this weird bump on my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter