The plan

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lizzy wasn’t exactly in a good mood today. Kahi appa and Jung Ah omma had refused to allow her to visit her girlfriend. All she knew from Kahi appa was that her girlfriend had already woken up and that she will be back tomorrow.

“Omma, why can’t I visit Jin?” Lizzy asked Jung Ah who was preparing lunch for Lizzy and herself.

“Because the hospital isn’t really an ideal place for a pregnant lady to be at, my dear.” Jung Ah looked up from the chopping board and she smiled at the pouting Lizzy.

“But-“

“Don’t worry, Lizzy. Bekah is there. She will take care of Nana.” Jung Ah assured Lizzy.

Lizzy sighed and walked out of the kitchen to set the table for the two since Jung Ah was almost done cooking.

 

*

 

“So what is this plan you have in mind, Jin Ah?” Kahi asked her daughter while carefully sipping the hot coffee that Bekah had gotten for her.

“I’m planning to surprise her appa. Her birthday is only three days from now. I’ll be discharged tomorrow.”

“And how are you going to surprise her?”

“I-I-I’ve ma-made u-u-up my mind.” Nana took a deep breath before continuing, “I want to marry her, appa.”

Kahi spat out the coffee she was drinking and it all splattered onto Nana’s blanket. Bekah who was also surprised by this, choked on the noodles she was eating.

“YAH IM JIN AH! THIS IS NO TIME TO JOKE AROUND!” Kahi half-yelled at her youngest daughte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter