Discovery

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stared at the pregnancy test kit. It was a smiley face.

"" was all she muttered before getting up from the toilet seat. She walked to the sink and threw the kit into the bin beside the sink. There were 7 other kits in the bin. Some had smiley faces on them while others had a '+' sign on the indicator. Unable to look at the bin any longer, she quickly washed her hands since she felt disgusted. 

After making sure that her hands were squeaky clean, she shut the tap and lifted her gaze to the mirror in front of her. She looked at the reflection of herself. 

Her makeup was ruined, her hair was in a mess, her fringe was stuck to her forehead, her eyes were red and swollen but she wasn't disturbed by her physical condition at all. She was more disturbed by the fact that she was carrying a baby in her tummy.

"I should end my life." was the first thing that came into her mind. For goodness sake, she's only 20 AND PREGNANT. What future would she have?

She hit her stomach hard. 

"Eeurgh!" she yelled. Then she heard the front door open. 

Oh great. Her girlfriend is home. Now how is she gonna tell her girlfriend that she's pregnant? 

_____________

 

HI. Lol that's the first chapter. I know it's short but I couldn't continue it. Heh.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE YEAH? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter