SHOULD I TELL HER?

THE PROMISE

 

Baekhyun went to his room and thought to himself. During the study tour, he felt that Chanyeol was exceptionally close with Han Soo Min a music major freshman. He remembered when Chanyeol offered to go to the mini market with Soo Min in the middle of the night. "That was rare, even if Chaerin asked him to do so, he would not do that." Baekhyun said to himself. He sensed that Chanyeol might have developed feelings for Soo Min. Baekhyun punched his pillow and then dropped his body to his bed. He was furious. He could not forgive himself for letting Chanyeol play around with Chaerin's feelings. "I have to do something." Baekhyun said and covered his face with his blanket.

The next day everyone left for either school or college except for Baekhyun and Chaerin. Chaerin decided to skip school because she needed to work on her college applications. She was thinking of moving back to the States but was still unsure because she did not want to leave her house mates and not to forget, Chanyeol. Baekhyun stayed home because his body ached from the study tour. He woke up after hitting the snooze button on his alarm for many times. The morning sunshine forced its way through his curtains. Baekhyun forced himself to wake up and started walking downstairs. "Maybe a glass of orange juice will wake me up." He said to himself
"Hey morning!" Chaerin said to Baekhyun without looking up from her laptop.
Baekhyun jumped in surprise and answered "Whoa, why are you here?"
"I have things to do." Chaerin said and kept on typing furiously.
"Like?" Baekhyun asked as he walked towards Chaerin.
"Something..."
"Tell me."
"No."
"Fine, I'll have to make you tell me or I'll find out myself!" Baekhyun said and suddenly grabbed Chaerin's laptop away from her.
"Hey! Baekhyun!" Chaerin shrieked and tried getting her laptop back from Baekhyun. Baekhyun's eyes widened as he read the paper Chaerin was writing.
"You're going to college in the States?" Baekhyun said and looked at Chaerin's deep eyes.
Chaerin sighed and said "Ahh, I wanted to keep this a secret but since you found out, yes, I might, or I might not."
"But why?" Baekhyun trembled.
"Because my parents are there and they wanted me to move back..." Chaerin said and looked down.
"Are you sure Chaerin?" Baekhyun said in a pleading voice.
"I don't know Baekhyun. I don't know. By the way, can you keep this a secret? I have not told anyone, not even Eun Mi." Chaerin begged Baekhyun.

“Have you told Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked.

“No… at least not anytime soon. So, can you keep it to yourself?” Chaerin answered and started typing again.
"Okay I will..." Baekhyun said and nodded.
"Promise?" Chaerin smiled.
"Promise." Baekhyun answered.
"Okay, now I'm going to get some food from the fridge, want me to get you anything?" Chaerin walked towards the kitchen.
"Hey Chaerin-ah!" Baekhyun said with all his might.
"Yeah?" Chaerin answered from the kitchen.
"Nevermind." Baekhyun replied. He was about to tell Chaerin about Soo Min and Chanyeol. Too many things were on Baekhyun's mind. "What to do..." He said to himself and slouched in the living room’s couch.

 

-------------------------------------------

When will Baekhyun tell Chaerin about Chanyeol and Soo Min ?! Hehe... Please read more to find out!

Thank you for those of you who have subscribed! Truly appreciate it <3 

Please leave a comment!

-neoneunmachine-