ON HIS ARMS

THE PROMISE

Chaerin went in her room and took a deep breath. "Oh how I miss this room! Feels good to be back!" She said to herself. She slipped out of her black graduation dress and changed to her pajamas. Her body ached from the long day, so she decided to go to sleep sooner than she usually does. Chaerin dropped her body on her bed and stared at her room's ceiling. The thoughts of leaving Korea suddenly rushed back to her brain. As much as she wanted to block them, she could not do so. Either ways, she will have to deal with it. Chaerin closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep.

"No! Chanyeol! You can't do that!" Chaerin screamed on the top of her lungs. She ran towards Chanyeol, who was with another girl.
"Well, I can! You left me! You picked your family over me!" Chanyeol said in a strong tone.
"But that does not mean I don't want to be with you Chanyeol! Please! I love you!" Chaerin said as tears rolled down her cheeks. She could feel her blood hot. She was not sure whether it was because she was angry, or sad... Or maybe both.
"I don't love you anymore Chaerin." Chanyeol said as he took the girl's hand and walked away. Chaerin ran even faster, slipped and fell. She forced herself to stand back up, but she couldn't. Her knees felt weak.
"NOOOO!" She screamed. Chaerin sat up and panted hard. She found herself in her room. The clock beside her showed that it was 3 AM. "Thank god it was just a dream... Just a dream..." Chaerin mumbled. She felt her face was wet from all the crying. Her heart was beating rapidly. Chaerin laid back trying to make herself sleep again. She shifted several times. Her attempts were in vain. Nothing can make her go back to sleep again. "What if all those thing really do happen? What if Chanyeol left me?" Chaerin thought. All the questions rushed through her head. Tired of trying to force herself to sleep, Chaerin stood up and put on her slippers. She quietly opened the door and knocked on Chanyeol's door. No answer. She knew his room wasn't locked, as always, so she opened the door to find Chanyeol sleeping soundly. Chaerin tiptoed and looked at Chanyeol's innocent face. He was sleeping while hugging on tight to Chaerin's rilakkuma doll. Chaerin's heart melted. "He looks so innocent..." Chaerin said as she fixed Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol realized someone was there watching him sleep and immediately sat up straight.
"Ahh!" Chaerin screamed and quickly placed her hands over . She was afraid that she would wake anyone up. Chanyeol saw Chaerin's face. "She looked really tired..." Chanyeol thought  and held her hand.
"What's wrong jagi?" He said. "Nightmares?"
Chaerin nodded and sat on the edge of Chanyeol's bed. Chanyeol put his arms around his girlfriend and let her lean on his chest.
"I don't want to leave." Chaerin said quietly. "I just don't want to be separated from you. You know how much I suffered back then? I don't think I can deal with more..."
"I know how much you don't want to leave... But think about your parents and your brother." Chanyeol said "We should not be too selfish. Of course I would not want you to leave. I would always want to have you beside me..."
"I understand..." Chaerin replied as she played with Chanyeol's hand.
"I just want you to get the best! You should be grateful for having such loving family. I never received those kind of warmth...None of my parents cared about me." Chanyeol said in a serious tone.
"I'll think about it..." Chaerin said although she lied a little. She was not convinced and was still thinking of arguments of not going.
"By the way, did you go to sleep everyday while hugging on to the rilakkuma doll? You're so cute jagi!" Chaerin said, trying to change the subject.
"Ahh! You saw it? I keep on imagining hugging you to sleep. It calms me down..." Chanyeol said honestly. His face blushed.
"Aww, you're so adorable! Today you don't have to imagine!" Chaerin said and hugged her boyfriend. They both slept in each other's arms. That night, Chaerin did not have any more nightmares.

 

----------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guysss~

Here's a double update tonight, enjoy!

Please leave a comment, we would like to know what you think <3

Subscribers are much appreciated!