THE PROMISE WE MADE...

THE PROMISE

Song Chaerin is a serious-looking girl. In contrast to her friend Seo Eun Mi, she is nowhere near her friend's personality. Although she was not exactly everyone's favorite in school because of her straight-forwardness, she had one guy's heart since her sophomore year and that guy is now her boyfriend. He was Chanyeol, the school's idol and every girl's dream boy. A lot of girls in the school cried when they knew that he was off the market, and cried even more when they knew his girlfriend is the school's ice queen. Being two years older than Chaerin, Chanyeol is now a sophomore in college and Chaerin is now a senior in high school. In the midst of their busy schedule, they always tried making time for each other. Things were smooth for them both until misunderstandings took a better part of them.

“Hey should we go now?” Chaerin said as she was putting on her studded leather jacket. “I have work after this, so if you want to go, we should go now.”
“Work? On a weekend?’ Chanyeol replied and hurriedly grabbed his car keys and slipped into his favorite grey sneakers.
“Yeah, I have to substitute for a friend. So we’re still going?” Chaerin asked, just to make sure.
“Of course we are! I’ll drop you off later so you won’t be late for work.”
“Sweet! Thank you jagiya!” Chaerin giggled and grabbed Chanyeol’s hand as they walk out from the house together.
“Umm, where are you guys going?” Eun Mi asked although it was a little too late as Chanyeol and Chaerin left already. She then directed the question to her boyfriend, Sehun who was behind her.
“They have this secret place they always go to together, no one in the house knows where it is... We tried sneaking up on them once, but failed and they tricked us!” Sehun answered and laughed, remembering the time the housemates tried doing so.

Chaerin rolled down the car’s window and looked outside through her shades. She really enjoyed the random outings she did with Chanyeol. They always tried making time for each other as they always enjoy each other's presence.
"Are we there yet?" Chaerin pouted and looked at Chanyeol who was driving.
"Almost. Just stay awake." Chanyeol said as he knew Chaerin was about to fall asleep.
"Yeah, I will" Chaerin widen her eyes and looked at Chanyeol.
The car stopped at a small secluded garden. In the garden was a lake with small white bridge. It was mostly green because it was still the beginning of spring. The flowers have not blossomed. Chaerin walked out the car and took a deep breath. She loved the fresh air. She walked towards the lake to glimpse her own reflection. Chanyeol, who was already lying on the green grass, said "Hey Chaerian-ah, remember the Wisteria flowers we saw last year?"
Chaerin nodded and lied down beside her boyfriend, looking at the clear blue sky.
"They were very breathtakingly beautiful. I hope we can see them bloom again this year."
"Promise me we will see them again together this year." Chanyeol said and tilted his head so that he can see Chaerin's face. Chaerin smiled and said "Of course we will." She slipped her hand to Chanyeol's hand and told herself that she was the luckiest girl on earth.

 

---------------------------------------

So, how was it guys? please leave a comment and subscribe!

If you're interested to read the previous fanfic featuring Eun Mi, Sehun and Kai, here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192843/love-virus-exok-kai-sehun-baekhyun-chanyeol-kyungsoo-suho

-neoneunmachine-