HIS SECRET

THE PROMISE

It was music that brought them together. Chanyeol used to belong in a band with Baekhyun back during his high school days as the bassist. One day, he was practicing with Baekhyun and his other friends and Chaerin went in the music room to take her violin case because she left it there. Instead of leaving the room, Chaerin stayed and watched the band practice. When they finished a song, Chaerin clapped and said "You guys are really good!" She then smiled and left the room. Chanyeol was mesmerized with her honesty. Ever since the band was made, no one ever complemented them. Even most of his friends thought that their band would not do well. That was Chanyeol and Chaerin's first encounter which left him an everlasting impression. He asked his friends to find out more about Chaerin which ended with success. They both became really good friends after realizing that both of them were interested in the same things: music, photography and shoes. Everyday afterschool, they would just go to the music room and play music together until the sun closed her eyes. At home, they would text each other like there was no tomorrow. Before Chanyeol left high school, he told Chaerin that he wanted to go official with her. Nothing much changed after they went out other than the fact that they became not just good friends, but best friends.

During Chaerin's final exams, Chanyeol had to go on a study tour as part of his college requirement with Baekhyun and other music major students. Chanyeol promised Chaerin that he would call her every night, but that never happened. Chanyeol was too caught up with the study tour. Chaerin herself was also busy preparing for the endless exams she had to face. She texted Chanyeol several times but a reply never came. Chaerin was very upset at Chanyeol. On the day Chanyeol came back, Chaerin was in the living room studying for her last exam. "Chaerin I'm back!" Chanyeol said as he swung the door open. "I'm back too!" Baekhyun chimed in. Chaerin just looked at Chanyeol and then went back to studying. She did not feel like greeting him as he 'ignored' her for the past few days. Chanyeol knew that Chaerin was mad at him and quickly rambled through the things in his bag. He took out a neatly wrapped pink box and handed it over to Chaerin. "Here..." He said as Chaerin took the box from him and started unwrapping the box. When she saw a Rilakkuma plushy in the box was dangling open. "Oh my Chanyeol! How do you know I've always wanted this doll?" Chaerin said in amusement. "I heard you talked about it with Eun Mi last week so I thought it would be cool to surprise you!" Chanyeol smiled as he took his bag about to leave for his room. "Umm, you’re off the hook." Chaerin said shyly and looked at her boyfriend's eyes. "Haha, I know you would." Chanyeol replied and hugged Chaerin. Baekhyun was there the whole time and felt uneasy about the situation. He felt that Chanyeol was hiding something from Chaerin, something he knew remarkably well.

 

--------------------------------------------------

How do you guys liking the Chanyeol-Baekhyun ff?

What is the secret that Chanyeol is hiding from Chaerin?! 

Please a comment and subscribeee <3

-neoneunmachine-