She know everything...............

I wouldn't change it at all...........

well mi nam knows about shin woo's feeling that night she couldn't sleep good because everytime she would close her eyes she would remember shin woo and how he was acting to her and how he did hugged her she was imagining shi woo's nice and kind face when she was closeing her eyes even thaught she didn't want to but his face was infront of her and when she finelly falled for sleep she actually dreamed  of him he was like ghost who never let go of her............ early in that morning they ate breakfats and while they did that mi nam was setting infront of shin woo and shin woo was eating peacefully and reading a newspaper but he was feeling like there is someone looking at him and when he raised his head he knew that was go mi nam he kept reading and eating but she still kept her eyes on him and actually he was little bit annoyed and when for the forth time he raised his head she was still looking at him he was surprised but then he didn't want to make a sence of it so he just smilled a charming smile to her that can melt any girl's hear except for mi anm just not yet and suddenly tae kung woke up and he went downstairs there when he saw shin woo is smilling to mi nam and she is smiling back he was so jealouse and he was about to say something to break that sweetness but then UEE came in acting cutely and when shin woo saw her he felt like puking up so he left but.....

Uee:-ya kang shin woo where are you going?????? ESCAPING????????

Shin woo:-what??? no no no i am just done eating that all and why would i escape for god sake??????

Uee:-well let me say something newwwwwwwwww mi namssi how are you???????

Mi nam:-yes???????me ?? oh yes i am fine thanks.

Uee:-wooooooow why so surprised when i asked how are you mi nam????

Mi nam:-i was just surprised because you..............

Uee:-because you were afraid of been BUSTEDDDDD ladies and gentelman this is not GO MI NAM........SHE IS GO MI NYO a...hmmmmmm.....GIRL.

everyone was surprised mi nam was looking at shin woo and he was looking at uee he was so upset so he start talking.........

Shin woo:-what kind of nonsens this are you talking about???????? are crazy or you have been dreamed of him?????

so then shi nwoo went up to uee and grabed her arm and he leads her out and start threating her...........

Shin woo:-you better get hell out of here arraso????????? and leave mi nam alone.

Uee:-wae???? what are you going to do about it??

Shin woo:-ya you international fairy do you want to everyone know about the korean fake fairy??????

Uee:-you????do yo want to die???

Shin woo:-get hell out  of her nowwwwwwwwwwww.

She was so upset so she runned away from him nad mi nam saw that she saw how shin woo definds on her she was happy so she went to get to infront .

Mi nam:-shin hyung thank you for definding on..................

Shin woo:- shhh now don't say that i just did my job no more.

Then suddenly out of no where she have him a tight hug and he was happy with that so he just patted her and then let go of the hug.

Shin woo:-mi nam don't worry please it's ok everthing it's ok now .

Mi nam :-thank you so much shin woo hyung ou are the best..........""she did a thump up sign to him"" so he just smiled to her and they went inside and tae kung was there wittnising everything so he sigh and get annoyed and he said something to himself under his breath.

Tae kung:-ya i thaught that was my sign why would she do that to him aish go mi nam Tsk Tsk ..........

they sunlight went away the light of the moon came out and as usuall shin woo was setting alone in balcony then mi nam came to him and sat next to him.

Mi nam:-shin woo can i confess something to you just you????

Shin woo:-hmmmmmm what is it you look worry sure say it.

Mi nam:-shin woo i have known something important.

Shin woo was surprised because she didn't called him hung:- what's going on mi nam???

Mi nam:-shin woo can stop pretinding i know that you know my identy as a girl.

Shin woo was shocked he didn't want her to know so he kept his head down:-you........how did you know about that??

Mi nam:-actually i heard your singing and confessing last night shin woo.

Shin woo was confused he didn't want her to know coz it's hurt :- mi nam listen to me......

Mi nam:-i am sorry for hurting you shin woo........i......

Shin woo:-don't be like that please.

Mi nam:-i dissapointed you everytime when i didn't come to our apointment am soooooooooorry.

Shin woo:-don't be like that mi nam let's just forget that you know about my information ok?

Mi nam:-but then .........

Shin woo:- i am glad you know my feeling mi nam but let me honest i want to be your hyung more than i want to be your oppa ok?.....then he ruffled her hair.

Mi nam:-arrasso shin woo hyung i am glad with that...........

So she put her head into his and took one of the earphone in shin woo's ear to listen to it.........it was LONELY by 2NE1.

Mi nam:-shin woo hyung this is so sad change it please.

so he changed the song to ""STILL LOVING YOU"" by CNBLUE and they listen to it together.

Mi nam:-that's better shin woo hyung........you know thier leader hmmmmmmmmmm his name is hmmmmm ah its JUNG YONG HWA he looks just like you

Shin woo smiled to her:-yes i know that it's so cooooooooll.

so they stayed like that until she fall in a sleep in his shoulder so he carry her in a princess style and because it was late at night  there was no one awake so he was not afraid to been caught by jeremy and tae kung so he took her to tae kung's room since she was letterly living there and she planed a kiss on her forhead but he didn't know that tae kung was still awake when he whispered something to her and of course tae kung heard that.......

Shin woo:-i love you go mi nam i really do but for everyone's best i well forget you i promise.................... 

 

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey this another chapter COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE pleaseeeeeeeeeeee any comment is welcome even if that comment is hard and upset and hard and..........................what ever it's just comment me it's brighting me up so COMMEEEEEEEEEEEENT me thank you