THE FINAL

I wouldn't change it at all...........

Shin woo ran behind her, holding her wrist not letting her ran more.

Shin woo: -done running?!

Mi Nyo: -am not running from you, am scared to face you and fall more for you, then you can\t be with me, and i will get hurt, and that's not fair.

Shin woo: -am sorry for hurting you like that, honestly i did all this to make you realize you did mistake by not choosing me, not hurt you.

Mi nyo: -i did mistake, and i think i wll regret for the rest of my life.

He her hands, and kissed it, then he look up at her eyes: -do, you like me?!

She shakes her head which made him surprise: -i don't like you, i told you, am in love-.............

He cut her words and pulled her to his embrace, she took the hug, still tears coming down.

Shin woo: -you don't know, how long i have being waiting for you to say this, how long i was dreaming about this.

They pulled off from their hug, he wiped her tears and sign her to stop crying.

Shin woo:- stop it now, no more tears, i promise you, as long as you are with me i will make sure to  not let your life passing by a second without smiling.

He got near and kissed her forehead, and smiled, careesed her long black hair.

 

Mi nyo: -so you will accept me as girl right?! No more hyungnim, right?! i mean-......

Shin interrupt her: -willl you be my girlfriend?!!

Mi nyo's eyes got widen: -MWO?!! girl...... girlfriend?!

Shin woo nodded smiling: -yah my girlfriend, why?! you are not satasfied with being girlfriend?!  ok will you marry me?!!

Mi nyo's eyes poped out andd raised her tune: -What did you just said?!!!!!

Shin woo chuckled:- calm down mi nyo, i will marry you, but not yet, although if you want we will get marry :D

Mi nyo hit his arm:-Shin woo stop it.....

Shin woo: -you didn't answered me!!!!!

Mi nyo: -yes, i will be your girlfriend, your wife, your life partner, your other half.

Shin woo: -will you.................. come with me to Busan to meet my mom?!!

Mi nyo smiled: -gladly.

Shin woo: -will you-............

Mi nyo: -yes yes yes............ i will do everything you want me to do, now my turn may i ask?!

Shin woo: -sure...

Mi nyo: - now that we sattle everything i will ask you something, will you....kiss me?!!

Shin woo's got confused with smile then got near to her few inches away from hr: -yes i will.

Mi nyo's heartbeats got faster by his steps: -when?!

Shin woo's face got near more and smirked: -dumbo, NOW.

He slowly pressed his lips to her, for the second time, but this time was not surprise or force, this time both were willing to kiss, to let their emotions out, they pull off from this beautiful, full of meaning kiss, he caressed her hair and put her head in his embrace,

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeremmy: -i will be going out the... "he bowed his head"

Uee: -wait in your place jeremmy....

She went forward leaving Tae kyung, till she stood face to face to him she didn't stopped.

Uee: -what did Mi nyo meant by "Jeremmy have thing for you"?!

Jeremmy wanted to just ran away: -she doesn't know what is she talking about....

Uee: -don't you dare to leave me like that..... answer me now.

Mi nyo: -i couldn't trust her with one secret, here we go, she spill it out.

A smile cript to her lips: -you, realy have thing for me?! you really like me?! you are not joking right?!

Jeremmy: -yah, do you think am joking?! how can i joke about something like that?! "He pouted cutely"

She kissed him on cheek and surprised him: -thank you, i know i don't like you like that, but will you give me chance to do that?!

Jeremmy's eyes got widen: -do what?!!!!!!!!

Uee: -To learn to like you, and slowly, fall for you.

Jeremmy smiled: -yes, take as much time as you can, but.... do that while you are with me, close to me.

Uee: -don't worry, i will be here everyday, and talk to you everyday when am not with you ok?!!

Tae kyung who was observing all: -am sorry Uee that you suffered because of me, Jeremmy will make you happy am sure.

Uee: -it's ok Oppa, at lease i found someone who cares about me in all this so am thankful to this, thanks you.

Tae kyung: -all the best.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

1 Year later: -

In a Wedding party: -

 

Shi woo to mi nyo: - i told you .... you will always be mine, so you have to stay like that forever, MINE!!!

Mi nyo: -and who said i will be someone else's?! Pabo!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeremmy whispered to Uee: -when will be ike that?!

Uee looked at him: -soon don't be in a hurry Oppa!!!!

Jeremmy winked: -Can't wait.

She blushed and bow her head...

 

Tae kyung was still single not looking for love yet, only after his work.

         __________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                         THE END :-* 

 

THANKS FOR READING IT PEOPLE, TILL NEW STORY COMES TAKE CARE :-* LOVE YA ALLLLLLLLLLLL