Afraid of confesion ........and..............THE KISS

I wouldn't change it at all...........

 

Tae kung was really pissed off by his word so he decided to do anything to make him away from mi nam which that didn’t make any since because he already said that he will forget about her anyway day by day everyone notice that shin woo’s attention to mi nam become more and more careless and she by herself could feel that because every time she would get near to him he was getting far from her by any excuse and by this act she was very upset and sad because she didn’t why for hell he would do that he is her hyung after all he should be nice so she decided to talk to him at one night she saw him setting in a bench so she called him and when he heard her voice he wanted to run away like usual but then mi nam hold on his arm …………..

Shin woo:-mi nam please leave me alone I am very tired.

Mi nam talked to him with a teary eyes and husky voice……..

Mi nam:-shin woo hyung why?? Why shin woo hyung don’t want to talk to me?

Shin woo turn around and saw her like that he just pulled her to hug she didn’t mind and she hugged him back too because that would make her comfortable so much.

Shin woo:-  it’s not like i don’t want to talk to you please understand me.

Mi nam was resting her head in his chest and hiding her tears.

Mi nam:-I want to be near to you shin woo hyung ……you are the only one who care about me and help me and I don’t want to lose you.

The shin woo pulls her from the hug then he raised her head …..

Shin woo:- I don’t want to talk to you because I am afraid to hurt you.

Mi nam:-but you don’t hurt me hyung i…………

Shin woo:- I still love you………

Mi nam:- shin woo what are you saying?

Shin woo:-that’s right I still do and I don’t want you to hate me because it hurts a lot in here……………””he touched his chest pointing at his heart””

Mi nam:-shin woo hyung I didn’t understand ……….why would I hate you???

Shin woo didn’t know how to make her understand so he did something that he knew he would regret later but he has to do it it’s good for both of them so he hold her face with both hand and start staring at her eyes it was scary so much.

Shin woo:-mi nam please hate me after that so I can forget about you please.

She just stared at him she was so scared because he leaned closer to her face their faces was only one inches away he closed his eyes with tears coming down until their lips met she was surprised so much so she closed her eyes too and tears was coming down like waterfall they stayed like that for while then when she realized what was she doing slowly she let go of him and push him nicely….they both couldn’t breathe easy he looked at her while her hand was on his chest telling him to back away he raised her chin and she was unable to speak finely she stopped crying and stare at his eyes she was angry and ……………… she didn’t know what was the other feeling so she started to talk to him……….

Mi nam:-ok if that what do you want then I HATE YOUand one more thing…. You are not my hyung anymore that is it.

Then she left him alone and she was still crying then he was there alone he hates himself a lot so he closed his eyes  and started smiling ………………

Shin woo:-thank you mi nam you are the best thing happened to my life that’s why I love you and as I promised I well forget you from now on but I well still love you and protect you and be with you please be happy mi nam please.   

 

 hi there update in here too i am happp y now read and comment and SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEEEE peace out be happy all of you byeeeee