UEE AND SHIN WOO

I wouldn't change it at all...........

they were all sitting down eating breakfast no one dare to say a word jeremy was scared and he didnt dare to look at shin woo after yesterday ancient  and when shin woo looke up jeremy looked down and pouted sadly then shin woo cleared his voice....

shin woo:-jeremy look am sorry i yelled at you yesterday i didnt mean too...

jeremy's head was still down:- you were scary shin woo hyung i have never seen you like that.....

shin woo:- look its not in my hand that something bothers me and you just kept asking so i was upset it wont happened again....

jeremy looked up saw shin woo and mi nyo staring at each other so he hadan idea..

jeremy :- i will accept your sorry if you tolled me since when you knew mi nam is a girl........

shin woo looked at jeremy with shocked so was for everyone but jeremy was careless for the first time he demanded for truth.......

shin woo:- what is that suppose to mean jeremy i knew it when you know it what is with a sudden question.?!!!!

jeremy:- you think am fool hyung ?!!! you think i dont see the way you look at mi nam or mi nyo what so ever?!!!!!!!!

shin woo was mad to the point that he wanted to punnch his face with all his energy he has.........

shin woo raised his tune :- what is that suppose to mean ha.........are you out of your freaking mind jeremy??

jeremy stood up from table and looked close at shin woo:-everyone think am clumsy jeremy who doesnt know anything and only know how to party well guess what shin woo ssi your sorry wont be enough till you tell me evrything arraso......am out..........

shin woo , mi nyo , tae kung , manager ma , stylish and aunty were shocked with jeremy's reaction ........

aunt:- what is with you all everyday one of you in trouble or makinga problem........you all like a little kid....shin woo is it true that....

shin woo:- no its not true nothing he said was true i just knew about it when all of you did realize it so no more asking....

he stood up from the table and bowed to them properly and went out........

aunt:- take your coat shin woo its cold outside arraso.........

shin woo went out angrily and let mi nyo alone........

everyone was inside the house and it was raining heavily except for shin woo who didnt came home yet they were all so worried for him and the worst part was he wasnt answering any phone calls........

everyone slept except for mi nyo who was setting in a binch waitting for shin woo but he didnt so she felt slep too.......

shin woo came home and didnt spot mi nyo outside so he justt inside to his room changing his clothes and went to bed too....

everyone woke up and suddenly decided to go to road trip since they were in holiday again shin woo drop out........

shin woo:- am not coming to anywhere am sick enough look i have flu too.....

since jeremy was not talking to shin woo he didnt speak up and so was tae kung so mi nyo spoke up....

mi nyo:- shin woo if you are sick then i would stay with you......

jeremy and tae kung were widen eyes till this wont happen they spoke up...

tae kung:- you should come shin woo we will treat you there.........

jeremy spoke up but he didnt looked at shin woo:- yes you should come we will call doctor there....

shin woo glared at jeremy then at tae kung :- thank you for your offer but i dont want any baby setting....someone coming already so leave and dont think of me....

they were all speach less and they agreed to leave him alone till they were out of sight mi nyo's eyes were on him but couldnt do anything he didnt want her to be there so she had no choice but to leave :(

shin woo sat down and had a really bad cought and he barely could breath so he just lay down in there tuching his chest and his eyes were half opened when he saw someone calling his name but he didnt reconized and fainted........

shin woo opened his eyes and he was in hospital and saw someone talking when he looked up he saw a ggirltalking to the doctor and she was bowing countisouly when she came inside shin woo was surprised with her......

shin woo:- what are you doing here?!! and were you the one who brought me here?!!!

UEE:- yes am the one who brought you here shin woo ssi at least you can do is thank me......

shin woo sat down instead of laying down :-  thank you for that.....

uee:- what were you doing in here alone shin woo?!!

shin woo :- they went for vacation and i didnt......

uee:- why is that....?

shin woo:- because of............wait why would i tell you this any way.....

uee:- dont tell me i dont wanna know.........where did they go shin woo?!!

shin woo:- why you wanna know?!!

uee:- i wanna do a surprise to them specially to tae kung ......

shin woo smiled and smirked :- arraso i will tell you.....

________________________________________________________________________________________

jeremy:- the meet smells good hyung should i bring it...

shin woo came from no where :- add for two more people will you....

uee:- SURPRISE EVERYONE........

jeremy's jaw dropped and so was for the others seeing him not only him but UEE too........

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

was up everyone am not dead ok here is an update show me if you still reading it by.........

subscribe and comments alot of comments please and vote up.........