They went out........leaving them alone

I wouldn't change it at all...........

Mi nam sat down all night thinking why whenever she fall for someone is so hard hurtful?! She didn’t knew that they called falling in love FALLING because one reason once you fall for someone all your heart and soul does fall her inside will destroy and somewhere in her body location called: - “HEART” will hurt and get injured and it’s going to be hard to heal because it’s like some kind of explosion happen and it came with a lot of damage that can be impossible to heal and get cured completely……

The feeling she had was kind of like that she falled and she is near the edge of destroying and all of her sudden the mixed feeling came and woke her up from her day dreaming and it called ”LOVE” for……”Kang Shin Woo” the kind of guy who she thought it just a “Hyung” and he always there for her but no not anymore not after she found out that he was In love with her way before she knows and she couldn’t gave him same love but now after she knows she lost her so called ”Hyung” Feeling and she now even lost his attention to her and she also made him to lose love feeling for her now there was no way out for her NO WAY

Shin woo was walking with Uee without talking and walking in that wood really didn’t make anything better because sometimes Uee was trapped and shin woo was the one saving her and all he wanted was time to think but with her was not possible being stuck her foot in rock and make shin woo step back to her like 10 foot…

This night is over shin woo had to share the tent with Jeremy while Uee shared with Min am and this night came to an end and a new day starts with light of the sun that shine over them and make shin woo wake up with smile and looked over was Jeremy who was still sleeping he went out of tent still yawning then smiled and met smiling Mi nam in front of him smiling too and holding a cup of tea and looked like she woke before him she raised the cup of tea and get closer to him…

Min am: -good morning shin woo hyung J

Shin woo: -good morning looked like someone didn’t sleep well to wake up that soon?! ;)

Min am bowed down and got shy and smiled: -no actually I slept well thank you J

Shin woo was glad to see her smile and painful too to think that her smile because of someone” Hwang Tae Kyung”

Shin woo dropped this idea and smiled again: -well I will just get to shower now J

He went on making mi nam face blush and bow down going back to her tent.

Uee woke up and saw mi nam was not there sleeping…

Uee: -gosh who wakes up in this hour?! Its 7:00 A.M I should get back to sleep….

After 24 second she opened her eyes quickly and look around…

Uee: -am such geek of course she will wake up soon shin woo does that too…

She opened the tent slowly and looked around there was no one she gave sigh of relieve when her eyes popped out seeing shin woo and mi nam packing up their bag and leaving the place smiling cracking joke so she came out running but her foot stuck and fall down and didn’t catch up so she sat down crying with her chin got injured she pout and cried till she made Tae Kyung wake up seeing her falling and crying sitting on the ground he ran to her and made her wake up and sat her on chair and brought first aid to her to clean her wound and put bandage on it.

Tae Kyung: -why you became so clumsy?! Why you fall huh?!

Uee: -I wanted to catch Mi nam and shin woo when they were leaving..

Take kyung looked at her with surprise: -leaving?! Where?!

Uee: -I don’t know that’s what I want to know…

He wanted to get up and leave but looked back and saw her face with wound and tears so he sigh and sat down and clean her wound and put a bandage on her chin and wipe her tears…

Tae Kyung: -stop crying now we will go out too soon as Jeremy wake up…

And showed her a smile and left the place with confusing Uee.