Everyone knows but "THEM"

I wouldn't change it at all...........

Everyone were eating breakfast now, Jeremy and Mi nam could remember last night but shin woo and tae Kyung couldn’t, but for some how the mood was silent

Uee came in inside the dorm with warm smile and made everyone look at her.

Mi nam’s tears suddenly came down but managed to smile: -come in Uee.

Uee was surprised with her treatment but sat down next to…Tae Kyung, Jeremy looked at them and suddenly lost his appetizer to eat and stood up leaving the table, mi nam didn’t knew why, but she felt she has to stay with them now.

Jeremy outside with his dog Jolie talking: -not her Julie…I can’t…she can’t.

Tae Kyung was standing in the veranda trying remembering what happen last night but he couldn’t it’s like he got amnesia from last night, his thought was interrupt by shin woo who came next to him.

Shin woo: -Hyung?!!           

Tae Kyung turn around: -hi shin woo…

They shake hands and faced the view outside.

Shin woo: -do you by any chance remember what happen last night?!

Tae Kyung shake his head: -not really I tried but it’s just… full blank.

Shin woo nodded in agreement: -true… like last night never happen, Hyung I want to apologize for my behavior months ago am sorry.

Tae Kyung took a good look at shin woo and smiled: -so you finely know that you did wrong?!

Shin woo nodded: -yes hyung I did… am sorry for that and my words.

Tae Kyung: -well…. I.., apologize too for my violent behavior and my words.

Shin woo sigh in relieve: -whatever happen Hyung it must be good because we made up now… kind of right?!! We are friends right?!

 Shin woo offered his hand to shake but he shake his head in negative.

Shin woo: -we are not good?! Not friends?!

Tae Kyung: -you jerk, we are not friends at all “shin woo got surprise by his word and wanted to say something but he stopped him” we are…. Brothers.

He took his hand and hugged him a total brotherly hug and let go.., before he let go he asked him something.

Tae Kyung: - do you really like Uee?!! Or someone else?!

Shin woo backed off from the hug and smiled sadly: -doesn’t matter hyung.

After that he went inside and Tae Kyung smiled sadly at him and got flashback from last night: -

Shin woo: --YOU!!!!! You know how to love her?!! YOU?! Are you kidding me now?! “He was shouting now” you don’t how to love… you never loved her like I did… like I do… you don’t know how to love her like I love her “he was punching his chest with his palm” I love her not you!!! Am dying when I see her with you all the time NOT YOU!! But what can I do?! Her heart belongs to you!! TO YOU! Not me…. Not now not ever!!!

End of the flashback

Shin woo was at his flat with Uee talking while drinking coffee.

Shin woo: -I don’t know Uee Jeremy and Mi nam are acting weird really weird.

Uee: -what do you mean?! What about them?!

Shin woo: -they look at me in a strange weird way… especially Mi nam.

Uee: -you right mi nam is acting weird… she smiled to me when I came to the dorm and welcomed me well and also she looked sad looking at me, Ah she also made me sit next to Oppa.

Shin woo: -ya… she sat next to me and put you next to Hyung it was weird.

Uee gasped suddenly: -do you think she knows our plan?!!

Shin woo was surprised too: - I don’t think so… I don’t know.

They both got worried thinking maybe she knows everything, what they didn’t know was everyone knows everything and they should quit acting now.