Everything is out

I wouldn't change it at all...........

Shin woo picked his phone up and started talking while Uee was staring at him.....

Shin woo:- You want me come now?! Not alone?! "He stare at Uee and surprised" Uee too?! Arasso we will be there in an hour.

Uee:-Oppa.... What is up?! What is going on?! 

Shin woo:-It was Tae Kyung Hyung, he want us to visit the dorm, to have band meeting, and he says i should bring you too.

She pointed at herself in surprise:-Me?!!!

Shin woo:-yah, so get ready and lets go.

They went out, and he started the engine to go to their dorm, for surprise waiting for them.

____________________________________

Tae Kyung:-They are on their way to here.

Mi Nyo:-this meeting should be held before your brother comes back, so dont be worry about anything.

Jeremmy:-am i forced to stay?! I have nothing to say anyway.

Tae Kyung:-Stay for now... Later if you got bored go, now we need all to stay, Mi nyo go get dressed, Girly dress let's get this thing over with.

Mi nyo at her room:-

She took off her wig and let her hair comes down to her shoulder, she wore orange dress and wore a silver watch, and a nickless, and she was done.

Mi nyo:-Shin woo, sorry for everything i hope you can accept me as the way i am.

____________________________________

They went out from his car a bit nervouse 

Uee:-I don't feel good about this Oppa.

Shin woo:-Me niether, but since we are here let's get in to see what is going on.

____________________________________

Tae kyung sgame hand with them and smiled 

Shin woo:-so what is gong on hyung?! I dont see everyone as you said are here.

Tae kyung:-if you mean mi nyo,She will be here soon. 

Shin woo bow his head:-i didnt meant it like that.

Tae Kyung:-How are you Uee?! 

Uee:-am fine Oppa, thanks for asking i hope you are ok too.

Tae kyung went to face to face, facing shin woo.

Tae kyun:- i envt you shin woo, you know why?! 

Shin woo got confused:-why?! 

Tae kyung:-because, you have kind heart, girls fall for you easily, and your heart is pure, "he looked at his eyes" and many want you in thier life, but you refused them why?! 

Shin woo:-Hyung....i dont know what you mean!!!

Tae kyung:-Mi nyo "Shin woo's eyes got widen in surprise" are you dumb?! Or you prtend to be dumb?! 

Shin woo:-Hyung.....

Tae kyung:-till when you plan to play hide and seek  with her?! Till when you ACT out with your so called GIRLFRIEND?!!!!

Shin woo:-tae kyung hyung enough now!!! 

Tae kyung:-am not finished yet, why?! If you love someone truely you will try hard to get them not give up, if you love someone you will try to reach them not act out with someone else, you got me?! 

Shin woo smiled weakly:-we are busted are we?! 

Tae kyung:-i expected so much more from you shin woo, as a mature humen being, but this?! This!!!! Why-........

Shin woo smirked:- too much?! Really?! When you put your heart and soul on the table,and they just refuse you harsh and get your hope down to zero, what choice would you uave?! What else i can do?! "He raise his voice" when they say NO to you and make you shed tear, what else i can do to make myself happy?! Is it a crime i   Acted iut that am happy and i smiled?! Is it?!!! Tell me!!!!

 

Mi nyo:-enough both of you!!!!!

Shno woo turn around to talk but stopped by seeing HER, MMi nyo, her  real self, as a girl not a guy anymore.

She came downstairs step by step, she wiped her tears with her palm,  facing tar kyung.

Mi nyo:-I said fix it hyungnim, not make it worse, if you cant do this i will, my ownself, just dont yell again.

She faced shin woo with tears:- i love you ok, i found out that when you decided to let me go, i realized i cant be myswlf when you are not around me, and when you were with Uee, you know how much it hurts me?! I literally  died every minute in my life, couldn't you feel me at all?! Yah i was dress up as a guy but am a girl after all, you made me feel thousend things in once, you made me regret and not regret at the same time for being here, "tears was cutting her words and she was unable to talk more" am sorry if i hurted you to the level that you uave to prtend happy and smile beacuse of me, "She looked at Uee" am really sorry that you got involve in this, Hyungnim, also jeremmy have thing for you just for your information, you didnt have to do this  all, am really sorry.

Shin woo ran b hind her leaving the shoking three alone, dealing with this mess.......