my slowly tears.........

I wouldn't change it at all...........

mi nam was in a lot of pain looking at shin woo who wasn't ready looking at her at all so in the way back to the dorm so she set down quitly thinking....

FLASH BACK:-

Shin woo:-that my girl,,,,,,the one who i didn't want you to know about it....

mi nam wished that she would be shin woo's secret girl she would be the luckiest girl in the world but come on how would that happen if he rejected to be called hyung so she turn around and saw shin woo in front of her looking outside.........

 jeremy was thrilled just now and he askwed for everyone to be in his party for knowing mi nam's ID all was part of it exceptt for someone who ditched the people out there and make a quit argument before leaving.....

shin woo:- i said i dont wanna be here what is there not to unrestand?!!

jeremy:- but you have too its a party for our newest member in the band and....

shin woo inter uped him with a dead glare and a rosen tune:- i said i wont be i will not gonna do that so just leave me alone before i expload to your face .........

jeremy :- but shin woo hyung i........

shin woo yelled at him making everyone scared and look at him:- I SAID NO WHAT KID OF BRAIN YOU HAVE JUST TELL ME.......

he left the so called party and shoot door behind him strongly and hardly......

jeremy:- woooooooooow mi nam i think shin woo have some hard timimng excepting athis new reality am sorry.....

mi nam barely smiled and wanted to vanish from this world....thinking that shin woo would be like that to her....

she went to her after the party back to her room so she ge some rest but then a knock came when she opened the door she wasn't expecting him........

Tae kung:- ya pig rabbit are you okey?!!

mi nam's tears came down slowly then she hugged tae  tightened and at that moment shin woo passed by and got a lot pissed alot he hit his fist to the wall  and knew that he lost his chanse so he ld destroy what ever was on his way......

suddenly mi nam saw shin woo looking at her and he was so upset with a pain emotions filled inside him so he just ignored her and them when mi nam didnt want any misundrrestanding  happen ran to his room knowcking when he suddenly opened it with annoying face.......

mi nam:- am so sorry hyungnem i am .....................

shin woo inter uped her rudely:- just get lost am tired with you already...............I DON'T CARE FOR YOU ANYMOORE SO LEAVEEEEEEEE.........

those words hurted her and stapped her from knocking so she sat at the out side door tears coming down:- a sorry shin woo i didnt mean to i really didnt;;;...

shin woo was setiing inside the door side and tears came down too:- i cant bare with you am so sorry  mi nam/........

they set down like that with only one wall separating them thinking of each other cause that was the only thing in thier mind.......

________________________________________________________

hellooooooooooooooooo

my newest un complete chapter...........

sorry for short chapter and grammer eror but i have been awake for 20 hours so am sleepy so sorry u deserve more am really sorry........

sorry i just wanted to write something so you won't think that is a dead story now........

enjoy and wait for more oplease......

comment '''' upvote''' do whatever you like thank ya all so much..........

love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa