The Flashback from the two Hyungs "EVERYTHING IS OUT"

I wouldn't change it at all...........

Shin woo touched her face and made her look at him: -there is… always a place for you, in my life and also in here “pointing at his heart”.

Mi nam: -I don’t think so shin woo…. I just don’t.

Shin woo: -But-….

Mi nam: -I should go… we are getting late Hyungnem will get angry.    

She bowed her head at him and left the place going to Jeremy informing him to go because it’s already late.

They left the place and let shin woo alone while Mi nam’s word were ringing on his head over and over and over again “you have someone else in your life now shin woo, there is no more room for me in your life, isn’t that true?!”

He couldn’t get any sleep that night at all, he decided to at the gift that he received, first it was from Jeremy “a frame picture of A.N.JELL the four of them” and it written in the back “Always and Forever One” he smiled and put the picture on the table, the second gift was from Mi nam “a set of Teapot, an Orange color” with Note.

Note: -

I hope drinking tea in this cups makes you to feel comfort like the old days you gave me that feeling Oppa… all the best shin woo J

                      Go Mi Nyo

He smiled upon seeing that: -that’s right… Mi Nyo am already feeling that.

Tomorrow at the practice shin woo’s stare was on Mi nam all the time and Tae Kyung was feeling uncomfortable seeing that, and also it gave Mi nam uncomfortable feeling too.

When all was over the four decided to eat outside “Jeremy decided”

When they were eating shin woo kept his eyes on mi nyo which made tae kyung talk to shin woo, after not talking to him for month and half.

Tae Kyung: -why you are staring like that shin woo?!!

Shin woo looked careless at him: -is it your problem now whom am looking at?!!

Tae Kyung wanted to start a fight again but was interrupted by Mi nam.

Mi nam: -enough both of you…. Stop acting like child…one more word from one of you I will leave.

They both got silent after that and only Jeremy was allowed to talk to her now.

After dinner they all went to karaoke and the three guys were drunk beside mi nam of course… and something happened.

Shin woo woke up from his sleep and realized he is in his room…. In the A.N.JELL’s dorm he woke up but sat down with hangover he got from last night.

Mi nam barged in with plate of soup: -good morning shin woo.

Mi nam’s face didn’t looked happy so much and shin woo noticed.

Shin woo: -good morning mi nam.

Mi nam’s face was down while talking: -drink the soup and then take a headache pill so you feel better shin woo.

She wanted to leave by standing up but a grab on her hand made her stop from her track making her turn around.

Shin woo: -are you ok?!

Mi nam: -am… fine.

For some reason mi nam refused to look at his eyes… but he couldn’t stop himself and just pulled her to his embrace hugging her tight and she just stood still in there.

Flashback from last night: -

Shin woo was still looking at mi nam while drinking and this time tae kyung could barely handle this so he put the bottle of Suju down hard and made everyone except for shin woo look at him.

Tae Kyung: -enough is enough shin woo.

Shin woo looked up: -what now?! What do you want from me?!

Tae Kyung: -stop staring at mi nam like that right now!!!

Mi nam and Jeremy were both shocked with his reaction.

Shin woo: -like what?! How am I staring at her?!

Tae kyung: -stop staring at her like you love her… you jerk!!! “He yelled at last part”

Mi nam was now shocked to last point and tried to stop Tae kyung but she can’t

Tae kyung: -no… mi nam don’t stop me, he has to stop “raised his voice” NOW!!!

Shin woo: -why?! You love her?! No you are not so don’t tell me how to look!!!

Tae Kyung stood up: -how do you know if I love her or not!!! If am not then who?! Who loves her like I do?! WHO?!

Jeremy was shocked so was Mi nam and more shocked with shin woo’s words.

Shin woo was frustrated: -YOU!!!!! You know how to love her?!! YOU?! Are you kidding me now?! “He was shouting now” you don’t how to love… you never loved her like I did… like I do… you don’t know how to love her like I love her “he was punching his chest with his palm” I love her not you!!! Am dying when I see her with you all the time NOT YOU!! But what can I do?! Her heart belongs to you!! TO YOU! Not me…. Not now not ever!!!

Tae Kyung: -stop this shin woo…. You are with Uee now… if she heard you-….

Shin woo laughing now from the sadness in his heart: -am with who?! Uee?! It means you got fool?! Did the prank work?! You all believed in our LIE?!

Jeremy: -what lie shin woo Hyung?!

Shin woo looked Jeremy with sad look: -Lie….we lied… there is nothing between us Jeremy… we were stupid enough to think that maybe, only maybe that the one we love might come to us…Mi nam comes to me and Tae Kyung to her.

Something inside Jeremy felt hurt hearing that!!! Is it because shin woo lied?! Or because he was not in that equation?!

Shin woo looked at mi nam with tears in his eyes, facing her teary eyes, he held her face with shaky hands.

Shin woo: - didn’t I told you to not cry?! You want me dead seeing your tears?! I love you so much that your tears hurts so much!! You won’t be mine I know but what can I do?! I feel hurt so much Mi Nyo!!!!

He hugged her tight while Jeremy helped Tae kyung to go to the van while she stays in his embrace, her feeling now burst, she is hurting everyone now, shin woo for loving her, Tae Kyung for loving her, Uee for loving Tae Kyung, and soon Jeremy too.

End Of the flashback