Shin woo is out of the band ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............and hurtful Mi nam :(

I wouldn't change it at all...........

Mi nam put her head on the pillow and tried her best to sleep but who would she kidding she was nowhere close of sleeping ……

Shin woo get himself ready in next day evening and wanted to go out when he was stopped by their leader suddenly….

Tae Kyung: -where are you going now?!

Shin woo pick up his car key and didn’t looked at him at all while answering him…

Shin woo: -I have appointment to go am already late…

Shin woo was two feet away from the door when he stopped him again…

Tae Kyung: -we have meeting with some producers…. So you not going anywhere.

Shin woo: -try to stop me…

After that he left with smirk on his face and anger on Tae Kyung’s face…

Shin woo went his appointment and it was the studio where Uee was recording her song just to tease Tae kyung and went inside just in time to listen to Uee singing when she saw him smiling at her then he raised his thumb and Uee show satisfaction face and smirk and continue her singing…

Then when she was out they start walking and talking…

Uee: -oh my god shin woo I can’t believe it worked you are great…

Shin woo smirked at her with devil smile: -well am multi-talented guy

They both laughed hard when they both turn around and saw the members of A.N.Jell are there and looking at them in total shock specially mi nam and Jeremy but for Tae Kyung was something else cause he was full and boiled in anger looking at them and tight his fist and he was ready to kill shin woo and get more boiled up when shin woo whispered at Uee’s ear…

Shin woo whispered: -look at his fist he is ready to kill me…

Uee looked at him smiled evilly at him: -let’s go oppa we will be late for dinner.

Shin woo: -let’s say hi first to them then we will go…

Shin woo put his arm around Uee’s shoulder and went to them….

Shin woo: -hello everyone…” he gave Tae Kyung less care and more ignorance”

Uee: -hi everyone nice to see you all here what are you doing here?!

Jeremy: -we actually have…

Shin woo interrupt: -they have press conference we should probably go we will be late for dinner…

They turn around to go when Tae kyung yelled shin woo’s name….

Shin woo turn around gave tae kyung tens look with anger….

Tae Kyung: -if you didn’t show up consider yourself OUT OF THE BAND…

All were shocked with this words came out from Tae Kyung and their eyes and mouth was wide opened with Tae Kyung’s words!!!

Shin woo fumed in anger: -is that threaten?!

Tae kyung smirked at him: -you can consider it like that!!!!!!

Shin woo: -is that so?! OK CONSIDER ME OUT OF THE BAND THEN I DON’T CARE ANYMORE….

He turn around to leave then turn back and shaked his head….

Shin woo: -no no no no no that’s not right….

He tight his fist and suddenly punched Tae kyung in the face with all his power and he fall down to floor and the people around them was shocked to see this two fights like that Tae kyung was about to punch him back but shin woo held his wrist tight and pushed him again to the floor…

Shin woo: -you are no one to threaten me like that and you are not my owner to order me what to do just because your love life is you can’t ruin mine is that clear Mr.Hwang Tae Kyung?!

Mi nam was shocked with shin woo’s word she didn’t know who is that guy in front of her anymore he was no more the sweet guy she knew he was rude and violent guy this side of him she didn’t knew and she was scared…of shin woo…

Tae kyung didn’t let that go because he got up and punch his face and made his mouth bleed and the other three Mi nam and Jeremy and Uee were there looking at them with shock and scared and mi nam was shaking looking at the two…

Shin woo didn’t respond to that punch he just wipe that blood and left the place…

Tae Kyung also left the place and there was only Jeremy and mi nam who left out for the press conference and they confirm their manager they can’t come for some problems…

Shin woo was with Uee and she was cleaning his wound and she was concern…

Uee: -you fought with him why?! That’s not how supposed to things go on…

Shin woo: -I know but he crossed the limit he should pay for it more…

He stood up and left the place after this sentence and confused Uee…..

It was early in the morning when they were eating and shin woo was not home yet and no one dare to speak or utter a word about him because of Tae Kyung…

Suddenly out of nowhere shin woo opened the gate door and first thing he saw was Tae Kyung’s angry face and other scary face he came in with careless face and throw the car keys and went to his room and after 20 minute he came out with suitcase and back bag and his guitar case in his hand leaving the place and he picked his car key and left the place but then mi nam tried to go after him but tae kyung held her wrist and shake his head in negative way but she let go of the grip and which shocked Tae kyung and went after shin woo who was already in his car leaving but she ran to his car and stood right in front of his car and he almost hit her but then stopped suddenly and came out with anger……

Shin woo: -what are you doing get off my way…

Mi nam: -shin woo don’t go please don’t do that…

Shin woo: -and why should I say yes to you?! You didn’t stopped him from bullying and hitting me did you?!

She was wordless that moment but then shocked with other words came out from shin woo’s mouth….

Shin woo: -you… that blindly in love with him you forgot to defense your friend when he was wrong and now you asking me to stay!!!!! Forget it that we already friends am not belong to here anymore forget about everything happen.

He went back to his care entered his car leaving shocked and sad mi nam alone…

Mi nam: -shin woo!!! What happen to you?! L “She again shed tears and went inside running to her room and shutting the door hard and make everyone get scared for her”

Jeremy: -what happen to mi nam?! Why she was crying?!

Tae kyung punched the table which woke Jeremy from his day dreaming…

Tae Kyung: -Kang Shin Woo you are so dead.

He got up and left the place and Jeremy stayed confused and terry fin.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

enjoy and wait for more updates my lovely readers :-*