facing death...... and UEE?!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't change it at all...........

Back to Mi nam and Shin woo…

Shin woo grabbed a stick and going forward and guiding mi nam sometimes they stop to take brake and sat down to drink water and talk a bit…

They reached the highest hill and sat down……..

Shin woo: -we did it it’s amazing and you said you can’t do that…

Mi nam smiled biting her lower side of her lip from shyness: -yeah true…

Shin woo: - I won the bet come on when we get back you will pay…

Shin woo laughed and mi nam laughed back then they eat chocolate bar…

They end up walking around all the day till sun was going down then the disaster happen that they didn’t expect…

The rain start falling and weather turn to worst and shin woo held mi nam’s hand tightly and went on and suddenly Mi nam’s feet slide and almost falling off the cliff but thank god shin woo came in time and held her hand and pulling her up…

Shin woo yelling: -don’t you dare to let go of my hand mi nam please…

Mi nam was crying and giving all her power to go up holding shin Woo’s hand and shaking with her head her hand almost let go when shin woo tried his hardest can possible and pulls her up and he made it when she went up the first thing she did was hugging shin woo crying so did he crying hugging her back when they pull off shin woo touched her face and cursed her hair with both hand…

Shin woo: -you ok you didn’t got hurt right?!!

Mi nam with shaking voice: -am fine am ok now…

Shin woo looked at her she was still shaking so he took off his jacket and wear her the jacket take her back to his hug…

Shin woo: -you going to be just fine don’t worry…

In this pose they got back to their tent and found others eating….

Jeremy was the first who ran to them: -are you guys ok?!!

Mi nam just went to her tent and left them while shin woo join them in front of the fire telling them the story happen to them making everyone worry for them…

They all slept worry for mi nam except for mi nam herself and shin woo…

Obviously the camping was not best idea for having fun especially for mi nam who saw nearly death almost falling…….

Days comes days goes and every single day Uee used to come over seeing shin woo which was something shin woo get used too but not the others because they start to get annoying especially Mi nam because once this girl comes over she would stick to shin woo and like glue to him sitting going drinking eating with him she was like shadow to him and it made mi nam uncomforted because Uee took all his time and there was no time for mi nam to spend with her Hyung but one of this day came and something happen made all of them get to in to shock case…