An hurting heart with no cure.......

I wouldn't change it at all...........

Day by day everyone notice shin woo's coldness toward mi nam but they couldn't do anything about it because they didn't know what happend bettwen them and in the other hand there was tae kung who was to proud to confess to her that he had been fallen in love with her because now everyone thaught that he was in relationship with the international fairy or FAKE FAIRY uee that was enough to make mi nam broke down and fell lonely even more and not been notice by tae kung or shin woo suddenly she felt out of place specialy in shin woo's heart who wasn't axcept to even look at her and why would he do that after she telling him that she hates him it was her fault after all she shouldn't agreed to manager ma's request by joining the band and caused for her self and around her a heart ache everytime shin woo gave her a cold shoulder and ignoring stare she would die all over again she decided to break all this and she just should  stop bothering them that night she talked to tae kung.............

Tae kung:- ya pig rabbit what are you doing here??

Mi nam:-staring at my stars they all beautifull..........

Tae kung:- are you ok now??

Mi nam:-ne...hyungnim am ok.......

Tae kung:- ya where are you?? why i can't see you? don't stay in places that i can't see you arraso??

Mi nam:- hyungnim can you promise me to not look out for me when i am in the dark???

Tae kung:- MWO???? tsk tsk tsk whatever you want.......

Mi nam:- thank you hyungnim..................

Then she went to her bed and her mind was not with tae kung it was with shin woo she was crying her eyes out .............

It was early in the morning when tae kung realized that mi nam  was not in her room and he just realized that she is wearing a girly dress the band all of them run to rescue her and tae kung describe it to them what's she wear jeremy was surprised first with tae kung's description and then with shin woo's reaction who wasn't surprised they looked for her and suddenly tae kung found her and looked straight at her eyes but then shin woo was the one who saved her by pulling her to a hug mi nam was surprised suddenly she felt save in shin woo's arm..............

Shin woo:-that my girl,,,,,,the one who i didn't want you to know about it....

The reporters went gaga and run to them to catch up a frish news..........

Shin woo:- i don't want anyone to know about her idenity so please let us pass.......

No respond the reporters was coming closer then tae kung went there and helped them and the run away from the reporters until they get to an excit door.....

There shin woo came back coldy again:- why you did do that????

Mi nam:-and why did shin woo hyung did helped me out......??.........almost sobbing while saying that.

Shin woo:- first i didn't do that for you i did what's the best for the band and second i think we get along that you don't call me hyung scence i am not your hyung

Of course he did it for her but it was aching his heart if he said he did  it for her do he just gave her a  cold shoulder and turn around to open the door.........

Jeremy was jumping up and down from happiness because now he know that he is not a gay and he is not in love with a guy and he was the only happy person in the room and this poor guy didn't  know what was actually happning in the band and he didn't know about it the LOVE traingle bettwen shin woo and mi nam and tae kung he even forced them to do a party for something they didn't want to but shin woo insist to not join because he had an early recording in the studio wich that made jeremy sad but mostly made mi nam hurt because she know he don't want to  because of her...............

 

hi i know i am late but here you are the 4th chapter and special gift for my best friend BlaCK-LoVE who always support me thank you a lot chingu love you so much >______<  and of course for all of my readers if i have anyone left ofcourse thanks have a nice time and sorry for the short chapter and my grammar errors