Things Got Complicated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't change it at all...........

Shin woo was very mad at everyone and went to hotel even though some fans and reporter followed him but he didn’t care he just wanted some peace…..

It was early morning when Manager Ahn came and wanted to gather with the band and only then he knew shin woo is not there…..

Manager Ahn: -where….where is shin woo?!

Tae Kyung spoke before everyone: -he quit in the band….

All looked at him with shock but none had courage to say truth….

Manager Ahn: -quit?! What do you mean by quit?! What happen?!

Tae Kyung: -he is…. He is just irresponsible guy… and I don’t want him anymore.

Manager Ahn: -what do you mean?! What happen suddenly?! Is anyone can explain guys?! What happen?!

Tae Kyung: -nothing happen I just….

Mi nam: -I will tell you everything….

Tae Kyung shake his head to Mi nam to be silent but for her sake of her friendship with shin woo and the fact that she own her life to him she has to say so she did she said with detail of what really happened…

Manager Ahn: -how could you do something like that?! He crossed line yah but just because you are the leader does not mean you have right to force him to leave “he shouted at the end” what hell is wrong with you?! Get up now and go say sorry to him NOW…

Tae Kyung: -NO…. I will never do that.

Manager Ahn burst in anger and punched the table harsh: -I didn’t asked you to go I ordered you… now listen carefully Hwang Tae Kyung I will come to studio in 2 days ONLY 2 DAYS and if I didn’t find you all gather up then…. I will do what is the best for all…….. SHUT DOWN THE BAND FOR GOOD.

They all got shocked and looked at Tae Kyung who his face was not sign to  a good thing and he was ready to brake everything already after manager left… and right then Uee came and asked manager why he is mad he explained in short way and she got shocked too and ran to shin woo immediately.

Shin woo was calm down by now and he felt so much relieve for not seeing anyone for 2 days and he was acting like he is in vacation and once while he was watching TV a song came up and it called “happy am alone” and the song was interesting and it will make anyone to get up and dance….

And he did he was happy alone dancing and he was dancing weirdly but who cares no one can see him and one more thing….HE WAS HAPPY AND HE WAS ALONE.

Uee came to shin woo’s place where he stays and she took his room No. and she went there but when she get near she heard a song a cheerful song coming out from shin woo’s room she thought she is mistaken but she looked at the paper and address was right so she get near and knocked and she was shocked seeing shin woo opening the door in dancing mood he smiled and took her inside and all she know now she was dancing too and some random silly dancing but they didn’t care they were happy with that and shin woo took Uee’s hand and spin her around with singing “because am happy and alone” and she was happy and she was feeling alive and if someone saw their dance they would swear that this two is not shin woo and Uee because they were soooooo WEIRD.     

Shin woo: -why you here Uee?!

Uee: you have problem Oppa.

He looked at her in confused look…. And she began explaining everything and he got worried that the band may shut down because there is no way this guy comes and apologize and swallow his pride and just come so he had an idea and he told Uee about it…. And she agreed on it.

2 days passed and they all gathered in studio except for shin woo and Jeremy and Mi nam were scared Manager Ahn will see shin woo is not here and shut down the band and their fear became true when manager Ahn saw them without shin woo he wanted to start yelling at Tae Kyung but at that moment shin woo came and surprised everyone…

Shin woo: -hello manager Ahn… am sorry that am late.

Manager Ahn nodded: -good… it’s good you are here shin woo….and you apologized Tae Kyung good job.

Shin woo: -he didn’t apologized… I came by myself… for the sake of the band.

Manager Ahn looked at Tae Kyung: -what?! You didn’t apologized?! What hell?!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________