Shin woo's secret confession

I wouldn't change it at all...........

mi nam was totally in love with with tae kung and because of that she wasn't able to see shin woo's love for her and she has right to not know because she never knew that shin woo knows about her identy as agirl yet and she never knew his feeling for her all she knows that shin woo is a very gooood hyung for her. being away from tae kung was making min nam's life diffcult she was watching him away and she was not able to get closer and when she was down like that or she was crying there was only one person beside her her hyung KANG SHIN WOO thaught that was tourting him  to be beside her but that was all right with him because he was making her smile or at least making her to forget maybe for a little bit time everytime he woulld do that he well forget about his pain........... the day when shin woo came to mi nam's villege to pick her up she was a little bit dissapointed but she was happy that someone remembered her finely what she didn't know that this person is always remembering her all the time well he took her to the studio and she was ready to record in the first time she did a mistake after she got her instruction she started singing and the moment she started singing tae kung and jeremy came in and tae kung was looking at mi nam with his meaningless glare  and she was singing her heart out like she was telling tae kung her feeling but he was too blind to see her felling,,,shin woo was sad because he knew that she was singing that for tae kung and he wished that someday she would sing like that for him she sing for shin woo hyung but then he knew that was immpossible he just looked at her and he was not willing to give up but then somehow he knew tae kung's feeling for mi nam then he started to letting go of mi nam and that night shin woo was setting alone in varenda he was crying because of what he discover but then he heard mi nam's voice so he quickly whipped his tear and started smilling as usuall for her while she came and sat down next to him..

Mi nam:-shin woo hyung why so sad????? i feel like you are crying.

Shin woo:-me???? nooooooooo not at all am not sad and why would i be sad?????

Mi nam:-but there is something wrong you are not smilling like usuall is there something wrong shin woo hyung?????

Shin woo ruffled her hair and smiled:-nothing wrong everything it's just too perfect.

suddenly she put her head on his shoulder which made shin woo little bet................no alot surprice.

Mi nam:-shin woo hyung's saddness is making me sad too .

so she comfert her head more in his shoulder and she hold his hand wich make shin woo's heart beat fast.

Shin woo:- mi nam i.................i am really ok.

Mi nam:-i know it's just i didn't spend so much time with shin woo hyung lately so i miss him so much.

Shin woo smiled to her:- Guere shin woo hyung is missing you too.

and after a while she excused herself and went to her bad because it was already late at night when suddenly she heard a sound of music when she get up and followed the voice it was in the meeting room when she saw shin woo was singing and playing a piano she heard him singing ""Breath easy"" by blue.

Mi nam:-shin woo hung is really sad.................

suddenly she fely shin woo's tears are coming down and she heard him saying a few word after the song so she heard all .   

Shin woo:-ahhhhhhhhh what did you do to me???? why you are so hard to forget?????? why can't you love me back?????? why my stupit heart falled for you??why bettwen all this girls you????? why can't you feel me why???? why can't you answer me GO MI NAM ahhhhhh why i love you so much????

mi nam was shocked and she falled down and cupped and started to cry when she knew that there was somehing hurting because of her and that her shin woo hyung she just crushed down and cried a ot....................

so this is my first chappy and i am so happy what do you think?? it's to early for his confession????  tell me tell me