The Group of Guys

A twist of love and fate

[Hyerin’s POV]

 

Hyerin looked up to see a handsome guy smiling cheekily at her.

 

“Wow. He is cute. Ok no, whatever am I thinking. Lee Hyerin, you’re here to study and not to look at handsome guys. Don’t forget guys are jerks.” I screamed in my mind.


“Annyonghaseyo. My name is Kyuhyun. What’s yours?” The guy smiled widely.

 

I was still staring into space and got startled by his sudden voice.

 

“Oh…errr...my name is Lee Hyerin. Sorry to bump into you and nice to meet you.” Hyerin stuttered and blushed.

 

For a moment, Kyuhyun was stunned. “She is so cute when embarrassed. Blushing so much.” He smiled.

 

“You are lost, aren’t you? Let me walk you up.” Kyuhyun gave me his sweetest smile.

 

“Oh we are in the same class. Let’s go.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

For a moment, all I did was to follow him obediently.

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

 

“She seems different. Not like any of other girls screaming their heads off when they see me. Hmm interesting.” I thought to myself.

 

-

 

“Class! We have a new student! Greet Lee Hyerin from Singapore!” A pretty teacher shouted.

 

“Hi, I’m Miss Park. Hyerin, this is your new class. Introduce yourself first.” Miss park said.

 

“Annyonghaseyo. My name is Lee Hyerin. Nice to meet you.” Hyerin bowed 90 degrees and smiled sweetly.

 

“Now let’s allocate you your seating. Erm…you can sit besides Yesung, just right behind Kyuhyun and Donghae. They are all friends so don’t worry.” Miss Park pointed.


Hyerin looked up and catched a glance of the guys. She could only recognized Kyuhyun with other 4 guys. She sat at her place and one by one, they started to introduce themselves.

 

“Hello beautiful, my name is Lee Donghae.” This guy called Donghae shook my hands and grinned.

 

“Yah! Hyung! Don’t be a flirt!” Kyuhyun smacked him resulting in Donghae giving him a glare. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Ryeowook imnida.” Ryeowook waved his 2 hands and smiled cutely.

 

“Hi! I’m Siwon. Nice to meet you!” Siwon shook my hands and greeted friendly. Very gentleman.

 

And lastly…

 

“Hi, I’m Yesung.” This guy called Yesung just looked at Hyerin emotionless. This made her startled by his cold expression.

 

“Hyerin ah, ignore Yesung hyung. He is a weirdo. Turtle freak.” Donghae winked.

 

This made Hyerin broke into giggles. The group of guys is really funny and it makes her heart jumped a little.

 

“Ehhh Hyerin, join us for lunch later. You’re new here and we can bring you to familiarize the surroundings.” Kyuhyun asked in a soft voice.


“Ohhhhhhhh! Our evil magnae Kyuhyun is getting on Hyerin. Tsk tsk tsk.” Donghae said out loud.

 

“HYUNG! SHUT UP!” Kyuhyun hit Donghae again and gave him his death glare.

 

Whispers were all over the classroom. Jealously and envious eyes. “Omo the school’s most handsome and rich guys are hitting on her…she is so lucky…I wish I am her…” Those were the talk of all the girls now.

 

-

 

Break was so soon; time flies since Hyerin has her new 5 friends for accompany.

 

“Oh! I almost forgot about Bonnie! I shall give her a call.” “Bonnie ah, let’s meet at the canteen. Got so-called-new-friends to introduce to you. Hehe. 5 handsome guys. Definitely much better than your Super Junior.” Hyerin said.

 

“Omo eonnie ah, it is only the first day and you’ve 5 guys swopping to you already. Bravo. Alright. I’ll be right there! See ya!.” Bonnie cheered.

 

Somehow Hyerin was feeling very weird. “Yeah they’re just my classmates. But they seem different compared to other guys. However they are really nice. I shall see.” Hyerin thought deeply.

 

Somehow Hyerin wonders why are they treating her so good...

 

“HYERIN!” Donghae shouted into her ears. “What are you daydreaming about?” Donghae grinned.

 

“Oh nothing.” Hyerin could feel her cheeks burning.

 

Bonnie came along and was introduced to the guys. So these 5 guys, Hyerin and Bonnie became classmates to friends and close friends.

 

However Hyerin did not notice someone was eyeing her too…

 

Someone with a evil smirk....

 

Forewords: I hope this is getting interesting. /prays/

                     As usual, do comment and support my fanfic! xD

                     Thank you!