An Unexpected Guest

A twist of love and fate

Few months passed and Hyerin and Kyuhyun were still a very sweet couple.

 

“You’re sure you’ll be alright by yourself? I’ve to stay back with the guys for project so could not send you home later.” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

 

“Of course I’ll be alright. Oppa get going. You don’t want to be late and get teased by Donghae again.” Hyerin smiled.

 

“Ok give me a call when you’re back. I love you.” Kyuhyun kissed Hyerin on her lips.

 

“Arasso.” Hyerin smiled shyly.

 

“Alright shall head home now. Bonnie has extra biology class so maybe I can go to the supermarket, get some groceries and prepared dinner for her.” I thought to myself and smiled.

 

Sinked in her deep thoughts, Hyerin did not realize someone was in front of her and bumped into him or her.

 

“Mianhamnida, I was carless…” Hyerin apologized. She looked up and there were 4 girls glaring at her.

 

“So this is Kyuhyun’s new girlfriend. Such bad taste he has.” The girl in front sneered.

 

“Oh no trouble is brewing again.” Hyerin thought to herself.

 

“Well, don’t you know who I am? Didn’t your precious boyfriend told you? My name is Choi Yemin, Kyuhyun ex-girlfriend.” Yemin rebutted me.

 

I was stunned. “Ex-girlfriend?!” These 2 words were ringing in your mind. “So she has come back to look for trouble.” Hyerin thought.

 

Suddenly Yemin and her girls started grabbing Hyerin and hit her. Hyerin was weakened and could not fight back. All she did was to control. She did not want to create anymore trouble. Kai was enough.

 

Just as when Yemin’s hand wanted to slap Hyerin, her hand was grabbed by someone. “You better stop right now. This is enough.” The person hissed to her.

 

“Was it Kyuhyun oppa? He came to save me again.” Hyerin widened her eyes and looked up.

 

 

Forewords: A short chapter ^^

                   Appearance of Yemin. Some evil girlfriend poor Kyuhyun used to have.

                   Who do you think save Hyerin?

                   Don’t forget about Kai too. He will still appear in the story.

                   Continue to support my fanfic, cheers (: