Love Triangle

A twist of love and fate

My heart froze when I saw Kyuhyun. He was standing in front of me staring at Yesung and me. I was speechless. What makes it worst was that I did not tell Yesung about meeting Kyuhyun’s parents today.

 

“Kyuhyun ah, why’re you here? Looking for Hyerin? Sorry she was out with me. I should have taken her back earlier.” Yesung spoke to Kyuhyun.

 

“Arghhh Yesung oppa! Don’t say anymore!” I was screaming in my mind. I had no idea how to salvage this situation anymore.

 

Kyuhyun ignored Yesung and walked up slowly to me. I felt myself moving backwards. “So Hyerin, what’s more important than going out to meet my parents? Having another date with Yesung?” Kyuhyun said bitterly to me.

 

Yesung’s eyes widened when he heard what Kyuhyun said. He came towards me and raised his voice “Cho Kyuhyun, what do you mean another date? Don’t you even know Hyerin loves you so much? And I certainly did not know Hyerin was supposed to meet your parents today.”

 

I did not know what to say or how to explain. I could not possibly blurt out the secret between Yesung and I. I was starting to shiver due to the coldness and tense atmostphere.

 

Kyuhyun glared at me angrily and said “So now you got another boyfriend to help you answer your questions? Are you very upset you were caught red-handed by me?”

 

I began to tear. I did not see Kyuhyun this upset and angry before. All I could see in his eyes were bitterness, anger and disappointment.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, stop that! Enough! Can’t you Hyerin is crying already? She has her reasons. It is because…” Yesung was shouting already and before he could continue, Kyuhyun pushed him away. “Go away. I don’t want to hear any of your explanation!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

All the noise caused Bonnie to come out of the house too. She was taken aback to see Yesung and Hyerin together and that a heated argument was going on. “What’s going on? Eonnie, why are you with Yesung?” She came towards me. I did not reply. I simply had no idea what I should do now.

 

“Hyerin, say something. Let him know we are not dating.” Yesung shook me, much to Kyuhyun’s jealousy.

 

Before I could say anything, Kyuhyun looked at me bitterly and said “Maybe we need some time to cool down first.” After saying that, he turned his back and began to walk away.

 

I broke down in tears and pleaded with Kyuhyun “Oppa!! Oppa!! Listen to me. I had to go with Yesung. It was really important. I…” I wanted to explain but I wanted to get Yesung’s permission first. Kyuhyun was not bothering to listen to me at all. Tears were flowing continuously. I felt so helpless. Was it a wrong decision I made?

 

Bonnie was furious. “Cho Kyuhyun, can’t you see eonnie is crying? Why can’t you listen to her first? You do know eonnie and Yesung oppa are not this kind of people!”

 

“I don’t listen to liars.” He glared coldly at me and walked away ignoring my cries.

 

“Kyuhyun, stop! Don’t let the anger and jealously get the better of you. Even if you don’t trust me, don’t you even trust Hyerin? She is your girlfriend, isn’t it?” Yesung yelled while half trying to console me.

 

Kyuhyun turned back and said “Hyung, you dare to say you have never like Hyerin before? Don’t you even think I can’t feel it at all? We were friends for a decade.” My eyes widened. “What nonsense is Kyuhyun spouting now? How can Yesung possibly likes me? We are just good friends.”

 

Yesung was dumbfounded. He thought he had hide his feelings very well and kept it in his heart. He did not want anyone to know about his liking for Hyerin. He tried to explain to Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun was already far away.

 

I stared at Yesung. He was speechless. He could not explain himself anymore.

 

“Hyerin, I…” Yesung started. I was shocked. I did not know what to do anymore. “Yesung oppa, I want to be alone with Bonnie. Please go now.” I pleaded weakly.

 

“I know you’re troubled and upset now. I will go. I just want to let you know I’m always here for you.” Yesung patted me and left.

 

I gave a weak smile. However this is not the time to think of anything now. The only thing I need to do now is to explain to Kyuhyun…

 

Forewords: Was on hiatus for so long. ):

                    Just  a short chapter, hope it is ok.

                    Love triangle…what will happen next?

                   Comments are loved! :D