The Awkward Atmosphere

A twist of love and fate

Soon it was Monday again.

School day again.

While getting dressed up, Hyerin could not help but kept thinking of what Donghae had asked her.

She hoped it would not be awkward later.

Hyerin got startled by Bonnie's voice.

"Eonnie, ppalli! We don't want to be late right?" Bonnie yelled from the doorstep.

"Arasso." Hyerin replied and rushed out.

-

"Good morning oppas!" Bonnie cheered as she walked into the classroom.

The boys waved at her happily.

Hyerin looked up and immediately had eye contact with Donghae. It was such an awkward moment. She looked down and sat besides Yesung.

"Good morning Yesung oppa." Hyerin smiled sweetly.

"Good morning dear." Yesung replied sarcastically.

Hyerin turned behind and took glances between Kyuhyun and Donghae. Such tense atmosphere.

Hyerin decided to break the silence.

"Annyong Kyuhyun oppa, Donghae oppa." Hyerin made a face and pouted.

"Omg she's so cute and pretty. Hyerin ah, don't you know you've taken part of my heart away?" Kyuhyun smiled.

Donghae, knowing Hyerin is back to herself, begins to tease and tickle her again.

"Our cute Hyerin is being so flirty today." Donghae giggled and Hyerin blushed.

"Yah hyung, stop that." Kyuhyun grabbed Donghae's hand and smiled at you.Hyerin smiled back. "Kyuhyun little actions are always melting my heart each day."

Hyerin can feel her heart beating so fast. "Was it because of Kyuhyun oppa's protectiveness over me?" She thought.

Yesung was obviously oblivious to everything. In his own world with Ryeowook and Siwon, as usual, was reading his bible.

"Alright, i shall stop this. I do not want to be punched by Kyuhyun." Donghae dodged Kyuhyun's fist.

Lessons continued till 7pm ~

"Oppa, you all go back with Bonnie first. I got to go up the library to gather research for my report. It is going to be due soon and I hope to do a great job out of it. Afterall, I am studying due to my scholarship. Ok?" Hyerin told Bonnie and the boys.

"Eonnie, you sure you'll be alright? Mianhaeyo eonnie, today i got to go and get some stuff." Bonnie grabbed my hand worriedly.

"Ya, you sure you'll be alright? It's really dark already." Kyuhyun, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae and Ryeowook asked together.

"Oppas, kwaenchanayo. I am in school. Nothing is going to go wrong. Don't worry." Hyerin smiled sweetly and stared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun wasn't looking fine. He was actually worried for Hyerin but did not dare to offer to go to the library with her.

"Alright then. Take care. See you tomorrow." The boys waved and went off with Bonnie.

Hyerin headed to the library at the top level...

Not knowing someone was following her...

 

Forewords: Hope this is getting interesting. :)

                      The is reaching, enjoy!

                      Comments are loved :)