Tangled

A twist of love and fate

I had obviously no mood to go school today. I did not know how to face Kyuhyun and Yesung. Kyuhyun did not even contact me after that incident.

 

I was just staring blankly at my breakfast and poking my toast.

 

“Eonnie, just eat a little. You need your strength. Come on. For the sake of me.” Bonnie told me.

 

I sighed and ate a little. I would not want to worry Bonnie any further. This is going to be a bad start.

 

Just as what I expected, the atmosphere was so tense. Even Siwon’s face was serious. Instead of Yesung, it was Donghae who sat besides me. Yesung was sitting with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun with Siwon.

 

I stole a glance at Kyuhyun but he looked away. I was hurt.

 

No one spoke a single word. It was just silence.

 

As usual, Donghae oppa broke the ice first. “Erm guys, let’s go out for lunch later? There is this Korean restaurant which has just opened recently. 20% off for 4 person and above.” He smiled.

 

“Count me out, Hyung.” Kyuhyun replied in a monotone.

 

“Me too.” Yesung replied next.

 

“Argh waeyo? Yesungie hyung, go go go.” Ryeowook pouted at him. It did not work out. Yesung still shook his head. Ryeowook threw an eye at Donghae.

 

It was an awkward silence again until Siwon spoke out “Looks like we’re tired. Let’s just go back home after class.” He commented.

 

 

All of us nodded. This is the best decision now.

 

-

 

Most of us headed our own ways after class. This was the first time.

 

“Bonnie, I’ll make my way back myself. I want to be alone for a while. Don’t worry.” I told her and even before she could say anything, I just walked away.

 

I went to find and chase Kyuhyun. I was desperate already. I need to explain to him.

 

Panting and panting, I finally found him nearby our school’s convenient shop. He was with Siwon.

 

Siwon looked at me and patted Kyuhyun “I’ll go off first. You and Hyerin have a good talk.” He gave me a smile. I was thanking Siwon so much in my mind. He would always be there to help us.

 

I was left all alone with Kyuhyun. I felt distanced with him suddenly. I missed him hugging me, holding my hands and treating me with love. Now the person who is standing in front of me seems like a stranger. Tears began to well up in my eyes again.

 

“What do you want to say? Make it quick. I’ve no time for you.” Kyuhyun spoke up.

 

I was shedding tears already. “Oppa, mianhaeyo. I did not mean to lie to you that time. I really had my own reasons. Please give me some time. I will explain it to you soon. Please don’t ignore me. Oppa, I really miss you.” I went closer to Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyerin is crying. I promised myself not to let her cry again. But I couldn’t forgive her yet. I felt betrayed. But her tears, I really feel like giving her a hug now. It breaks my heart seeing her cry like this.” Kyuhyun was screaming in his mind.

 

Kyuhyun stepped backward. “All I have is a question for you now. Tell me honestly, did you ever develop feelings for Yesung?”

 

This question shocked me. It was too sudden. I was speechless. I really did not know what to say. Maybe I was confused with my own feelings.

 

“Let’s be apart for a while and sort out each other’s feelings before we decide what our relationship is. I got to go.” Kyuhyun looked at me. I could feel his pain. It broke my heart.

 

I just stood there for a long time muttering Kyuhyun’s name. I knew I had to look for Yesung first. I had to let Kyuhyun knows the truth.

 

With that, I took out my phone and tried to call him. However it is not available. “Where could he be now?” I wondered.

 

I just continued to walk without even bothering where I was going. I was sinked in my deep thoughts.

 

Passing by an alley, a strong force suddenly grabbed me by my hand and I was being pulled into the place.

 

My eyes widened in horror when I saw who it was. “KAI!” I screamed. Fear engulfed me. I had totally forgotten about this guy despite knowing he was in the same school as me. He must have had followed me after school and witnessed everything. 

 

I had simply no strength to retaliate. I was totally mentally and physically drained from what has happened.

 

“Well well well my dear Hyerin. Why am I seeing such a weak Hyerin now? Because of that stupid Kyuhyun?” He sniggered.

 

“Shut up. You’ve no right to criticize Kyuhyun at all. Let me go before I scream.” I lamented.

 

“ No one can hear you here.That bastard doesn’t even bother about you now. Why don’t you just be my girlfriend? I promise to treat you very well and at least better than that stupid guy. But for now you’re still going to be mine. Or do you want to see if Kyuhyun will save you again?” Kai smirked at me.

 

“I knew it. He isn’t going to let me go. Maybe I should just give in. Maybe Kyuhyun will save me again twice.” I thought. I knew that was crazy but I wanted to give it a try.

 

I closed my eyes with tears flowing down. “Now that’s my good girl.” Kai whispered and grabbed me by my waist nearer to him and kissed me vigorously. I was oblivious to all these. All my mind was calling out for was Kyuhyun. Slowly and slowly, Kai began to my blouse and moved his hands down to my body. I felt like a total now. I should not be behaving like this.

 

Suddenly, a fierce scream echoed in the alley.

 

“Let Hyerin go! Let her go!”

 

“Did a miracle really happen?” I cried. I pushed Kai away immediately and looked up.

 

Will update more often :)
Comments are loved <3