Reconciliation

A twist of love and fate

Italic words are Hyerin's thinking (:

 

I let go off Yesung’s hands immediately. It shouldn’t be like this. It shouldn’t be.

 

“Let’s go hyungs. We should not be disturbing them having a tryst.” Kyuhyun hissed.

 

I ran towards Kyuhyun. “Oppa wait! We can explain! We were…”

 

“Thud!” Kyuhyun pushed me away hardly and Yesung grabbed me. This made Kyuhyun even angrier and upset.

 

“I don’t need a two-timer girlfriend.” Kyuhyun screamed at me. “Let’s go hyungs! I want to get out of this place!” After saying, Kyuhyun pushed the shocked Siwon, Ryeowook and Donghae towards the door.

 

“But Hyerin and Yesung hyung…” Donghae stammered. “Kyuhyun listen to Hyerin and Yesungie hyung first.” Ryeowook continued. “Yes, Kyuhyun, calm down. Don’t let the anger get the better of you.” Siwon spoke calmly.

 

“HYUNGS! IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SIDE HYEIN AND YESUNG, THEN I’M LEAVING! I THOUGHT YOU ALL CAN UNDERSTAND ME. I’M THE ONE BEING CHEATED BY MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY HYUNG!” Kyuhyun yelled and began to shed tears.

 

Yesung made a dash to Kyuhyun and gave him a punch. “Kyuhyun oppa!” I exclaimed. What is going on now?! Things seemed to be getting worst.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! Can you calm down and listen to us?! Do you know Hyerin almost got by Kai again! I saved her and brought her here! Do you know how much Hyerin loves you?! That day was an incident! Hyerin accompanied me to my dongsaeng’s grave and I had no idea she was meeting your parents! Hyerin promised me to keep a secret regarding my sister’s past so stop blaming her and wake up!” Yesung was panting after he fnished saying. The truth is out. Yesung oppa revealed it already. Will things go back to normal? Will Kyuhyun oppa understands?

 

Everyone’s eyes widened. Kyuhyun stood froze. “Hyung! What past?! What about Jongmi?! I thought Jongmi is at overseas?!” Ryeowook and Donghae began to probe.

 

“Come on guys. Let’s settle down and listen to Yesung. Looks like our hyung has some explanation to do. Siwon patted Yesung.

 

I sat besides Kyuhyun yet the closeness still felt so distant. However I know Kyuhyun would definitely understand me. I have faith in him.

 

Yesung started his story. “Mianhamnida. I really didn’t how to open up to you guys. This is what happened…” Everyone was shocked and upset. Shocked about what had happened to Jongmi and upset Yesung did not tell them. I stared at Kyuhyun. He just sat there without saying or doing anything. What is he thinking? Is he still angry at me?

 

“Yah Yesungie hyung, you did not even tell me. Don’t you even like me anymore?” Ryeowook pouted and looked at Yesung with puppy eyes. “Ahh mianhae Ryeowookie, you’re forever my favourite dongsaeng.” Yesung chuckled and ruffled Ryeowook’s hair.
 

“Aren’t I supposed to be your favourite dongsaeng too? Hyung! You should have told me this big news. I am willing to share the burden with you too.” Donghae spoke jealously.

 

“Mianhae too Donghae ah. I have let everything go. Don’t worry.” Yesung assured Donghae.

 

As usual for Siwon, “Yesung hyung, may god bless Jongmi. RIP.” Siwon chanted.

 

“Gomawo Siwon-ssi.” Yesung smiled.

 

Great. Everything seemed to be getting better except for one person. Kyuhyun oppa. He kept quiet throughout the conversation.

 

“So Kyuhyun ah, stop blaming Hyerin okay. It was my entire fault. I think I have to let you know this too. I promised Hyerin to keep it from you but I think you should know this.” Yesung said. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened and looked at him. “Hyerin knew about Jongmi because before this, Yemin came to find trouble for Hyerin and I saved her. It was that day where Hyerin and I were together. Mianhae. I shouldn’t have kept it from you.”

 

Finally Kyuhyun reacted. “Mwo?! Yemin?! Our relationship is really history isn’t it?! Why did she find trouble for Hyerin?!” Kyuhyun started to clench his fists.

 

“Relax Kyuhyun. I think she is unhappy you are together with Hyerin. Take good care of Hyerin. Don’t forget there is another person to beware of, KAI.” Yesung began to stand up.

 

“Ryeowookie, Donghae, Siwon, let’s go and have pizza. My treat. Meanwhile let’s leave Hyerin and Kyuhyun alone.” Yesung winked and ushered them towards the door.

 

“Yay! Neomu baegopayo (Very hungry).” Ryeowook yelled. “Hyung kaja!” And Ryeowook dragged Yesung out.

 

“Aiish this Ryeowook is forever so clingy to Yesung. I need my Eunhyuk too.” Donghae cried out and dragged Siwon.

 

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun suddenly gave a shout. “Mianhaeyo.” He lowered his voice and Yesung winked.

 

Finally. The time where only Kyuhyun and I are alone. The feeling has never changed at all. I am still so nervous with him around. The only guy whom can make my heart beats so fast.

 

“Oppa…” I sat closer to Kyuhyun. Suddenly Kyuhyun grabbed me and gave me a hug. “Hyerin ah forgive your this pabo oppa ok? Oppa must be blinded with jealously that I failed to know you are not this kind of girl. I must have hurt you a lot. Neomu mianhamnida. Give oppa a chance to make it up to you. I’ll never hurt you ever again. I’ll protect you from Kai and Yemin. Saranghamnida.”

 

“Oppa…saranghamnida.” I began to tear again and hugged Kyuhyun tighter.

 

My Kyuhyun oppa is back. Everything is back to normal. Dear God, please let this moment lasts.

 

New chapter updated (:
Happy ending??? Kekekeke.