First Date

A twist of love and fate

Expected. When Hyerin and Bonnie walked into the classroom, before they could even speak or settled down, the whole 4 guys surrounded Hyerin and bombarded her with questions. Donghae was first.

 

“Hyerin, are you okay? I should have know it. Kai has been eyeing on you for some time already. I’m sorry. I am such a failed friend.” Donghae lowered his head and he was filled with sadness and regret.

 

“Hyerin, are you hurt anywhere? Did he hurt you? Thank god Kyuhyun saved you.” Yesung and Ryeowook spoke in unison.

 

“Hyerin, are you sure you are alright? I can call and drive you to my family’s hospital for further checkup.” Siwon patted and assured me.

 

I was touched by everyone’s care towards me. I seriously don’t deserve all this. Tears were welling up in my eyes again.

 

“I’m alright. With all of you around me, how can I don’t be alright.” Hyerin sniffed.

 

“Aigoooo our baby ah, don’t cry anymore. You’ll not be pretty anymore.” Donghae wiped my tears.

 

I giggled. “Thanks Donghae oppa. You’re always there for me.”

 

“My pleasure.” Donghae patted me.

 

Just then, Kyuhyun spoke in a nonchalant voice. “Hey guys, I’ve something to announce.”

 

Everyone looked at him with “goldfish” eyes. Hyerin was beginning to blush again.

 

“So yeah, Hyerin and I are a couple now. So Donghae hyung, please don’t tease or touch her hands or so because I’ll be there for her.” Kyuhyun continued.

 

Everyone was shocked. Hyerin could only smile and kept her head low. Kyuhyun went over and held Hyerin’s hands.

 

“Yah Kyuhyun! You finally got her! Must take good care of Hyerin if not I’ll come after you.” It was Donghae’s turn to smack Kyuhyun’s back.

 

“Hyerin, why didn’t you choose me?” Ryeowook teased and pouted. “But yay! I don’t have to cook for Kyuhyun anymore!” He cheered.

 

“Shut up! Kim Ryeowook!” Kyuhyun smacked Ryeowook’s head which in turned got a glare from Hyerin.

 

“So I guess both of you are going on your first date later. We shall not be lightbulbs. Enjoy. And Kyuhyun ah, don’t take advantage of Hyerin.” Donghae giggled.

 

-

 

It was a simple yet sweet date. Hyerin and Kyuhyun were at the mall having dinner and to catch a movie. Their hands were always interlocked together and Kyuhyun always kept Hyerin close to her.

 

“Hyerin ah, hold on for a while, I’ll be at the washroom.” Kyuhyun smiled. With that, he disappeared into a corner.

 

“Excuse me, help me to wrap this up beautifully.” Kyuhyun smiled at the sales person.

 

“Let’s go to the beach to see the sunset!” Kyuhyun suddenly back-hugged Hyerin from behind.

 

“Oppa, this is a public place.” Hyerin stuck out her tongue at him and Kyuhyun held her by her hands.

 

-

 

“Oppa it’s such beautiful scenery. If only this can be forever.” Hyerin placed her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

 

“We can be like this forever. Hyerin, I’ve something for you. My token of love for you.” Kyuhyun beamed.

“What is it oppa?” Hyerin asked surprisingly.

 

“TADA!” Kyuhyun took out a heart locket necklace in front of Hyerin. In it were their photos together. “I help you to wear.” He smiled.

 

Hyerin was stunned and touched. Everything Kyuhyun has done for her. She has gotten the best boyfriend in the world. She snuggled up to Kyuhyun’s arms and reacted “Oppa gomawo. Saranghaeyo.” With that Hyerin hugged Kyuhyun even tighter.

 

 

Forewords: I hope this is getting sweet for their first date.

                  is soon ^^

                  Comments are highly appreciated. (: