Awareness

A twist of love and fate

To my disappointment, It was Yesung.   

 

It was not Kyuhyun who came to save me. It was Yesung.

 

I was heartbroken.

 

Suddenly it dawned on me that the guy whom I actually cherish the most is none other than Kyuhyun. Yesung was only my good friend and oppa; nothing more than that.

 

“Oh it is you not Kyuhyun How upset my dear Hyerin would be. The game is getting interesting.” Kai chuckled. 

 

Yesung was boiling with anger. “I repeat. Let go of her.” He yelled.

 

Kai looked at me and smiled. “What a love triangle it is now. I’ll let you go now but remember I’ll never stop until the day I own you. The game will not stop unless I declare it stop. Bye sweetie.”

 

Kai gave a devil glare to Yesung and pushed me to Yesung. I fell into his arms immediately.

 

“Should I be worried, sad or happy? Kai is determined to claim me, I was saved by Yesung from the beastly Kai but the one who saved me was not Kyuhyun.” Many thoughts ran through my mind.

 

I was too weak to speak anything. Before I know anything, Yesung carried me in a princess-style.

 

This feeling was so familiar. I started to tear. It was exactly what happened when Kyuhyun first saved me from Kai, started to carry me and confessed his love to me. That was how our relationship started. But now what I gave him was lies, doubts, disappointment and sadness.

 

“Hyerin don’t cry anymore. It hurts me to see you like this. I will get you safely home. Kai is not going to harm you anymore.” Yesung started to speak in a choked voice.

 

“I will always be by your side protecting you. Forever…” Yesung mumbled in a low voice. I pretended not to hear it. I could not afford to hurt him any further. I teared because of my memories with Kyuhyun and not because of what Kai did to me just now. But I just do not know how to explain to Yesung anymore…

 

-

 

I think I fell asleep in Yesung’s arms. When I woke up, I was at an unfamiliar place. It was neither the boys’ dorms nor my place. “Where I am?” I wondered.

 

Suddenly came a dog’s bark. “Mong mong!” A cute dark-coloured fur dog started to pounce on my lap. It was so cute and I started to it. Unknowingly I was smiling.

 

“Yah Kkoming! Get off.” A voice called out. It was Yesung. He smacked Kkoming lightly on its and Kkoming came down with what seemed to be sad look on its face.

 

“Oppa we’re at…” I was cut by Yesung before I could continue. “My house. Sorry Hyerin. I knew you are scared to go to our dorms and also your own place hence I could only bring you back.” He spoke gently.

 

“Kwaenchanayo oppa. Jinjja gomawoyo.” I gratefully held Yesung’s hands. “Oppa I’ve something to tell you. Mianhaeyo oppa. I shouldn’t have drag you to all these. Thank you for being at my side and saving me. I am really happy but you’re forever my chingu, my oppa.” My voice trailed down and I began to control my tears.

 

Yesung’s heart sank. “She rejected me. She loves only Kyuhyun.” Yesung sighed in his mind.

 

Yesung began to hold my hands. “As long as you’re happy, I’m happy. Kyuhyun is lucky to have you love him deeply. Come on let’s explain to the boys about Jongmi. It’s time I let them know too.”


“But oppa, don’t do that because of me. I have promised you it would be a secret between us.” I lamented.

 

“Like I said, I would be happy when you are. I don’t want to see you so heartbroken because of Kyuhyun.”  Yesung looked at me intensively.

 

I was touched and grateful but that was not love. I clearly knew who I wanted now. Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Let’s go Hyerin. We got to find the boys. After today, everything will be back to normal.” Yesung assured me. With that, Yesung grabbed my hands and dragged me along.

 

“Ding Dong.” The bell rang. “Jongjin! Open the door. Delivery is here. I’m going out with Hyerin already. Eat my share.” Yesung bellowed to Jongjin.

 

However god seemed to be playing a trick on me when the door opened.

 

It was not any delivery man.

 

There it stood 4 guys. Ryeowook, Donghae, Siwon and…KYUHYUN.

 

To make matters worst, Yesung was still holding my hands.

 

They were looking at us but on our held-hands instead.

 

Wanted to continue writing it for my silent reader :)
is still not at the highest peak yet :p