Tuition

A twist of love and fate

Ding dong! The bell rang!

Hyerin went to open and as usual it was Donghae.

"Hiiiiiii !!! I am punctual !!!!!" Donghae exclaimed showing his white teeth.

Hyerin giggled to herself. She is already used to him.

"Yah oppa. Are you trying to be like Wookie oppa?" Hyerin sniggered at him

"Don't you love it?" Donghae lowered his head and said sadly.

"Alright alright. I love it. Stop acting like a baby again." Hyerin knocked his head.

"Yippy! I knew you won't bear to make me sad!" Donghae yelled.

"Let's get on with your chemistry and stop playing around." Hyerin covered his mouth.

From the kitchen ~

"Eonnie, I am not invisible, don't flirt around with Donghae oppa. Do it at some secretive place if you want." Bonnie screamed from the kitchen who is preparing dinner.

Aiish this girl. "Shut up Kim Bonnie!" Hyerin screamed.

Donghae broke into laughters and Hyerin gave him a glare.

-

"So oppa do you get it? NaCl is sodium chloride which is also a salt. And sodium is a positive ion..." Hyerin explained.

Donghae listened attentively and nodded.

The night was so slow, Hyerin taught Donghae throughout the night that they forgot their dinner.

"Oh! It is 9pm already. Oppa let's have dinner first. Bonnie has prepared for us already before meeting Siwon oppa to study maths." Hyerin said.

"Whooooo finally! Dinner time! Baegopayo!" Donghae his tongue and smacked his stomach.

"This boy ah, when will he even grow up." Hyerin smiled.

-

While Hyerin and Donghae were having dinner, Donghae started the conversation.

"Hyerin ah, so what do you think of Kyuhyun?" Donghae stammered.

Hyerin was shocked by the sudden question but remained calm.

"Kyuhyun oppa is very nice. He was the first friend i know before you all. Very caring towards me..." Hyerin continued.

"So what is he to you?" Donghae stuttered.

You were taken aback by his question.

"Oppa...really oppa..." Hyerin said in a low voice.

It was an awkward conversation and silence filled up the entire room.

"Alright, it is getting late, i better get going. Bye Bonnie." Donghae smiled and dashed to the door.

Hyerin was left alone.

"Why is Donghae oppa asking me this question? So sudden I do not know the answer too. What is Kyuhyun oppa to me?" I sinked into my thoughts.

 

Forewords: Sorry guys, basically this short chapter is between Donghae and Hyerin.

                      Nevertheless, Hyerin is beginning to get awaken by everything. Hehe.

                      Continue to comment and support :)