Confession

A twist of love and fate

Hyerin blinked with tears welling up in her eyes.

 

“That voice…” She murmured.

 

With a weak voice, Hyerin pleaded, “Kyuhyun oppa! Save me!”

 

Hyerin’s knees were wobbling and Kai was still holding on to her.

 

Kai was stunned and disappointed. Disappointed that he could not claim Hyerin tonight.

 

“Since you like her so much, why not let me play with her first? Then I can share with you my experienced.” Kai laughed.

 

Kyuhyun was boiling with anger. He rushed over in a flash and began to beat up Kai.

 

“Haven’t I warned you?! Touched her and you shall watch out. Mark my words. I don’t care how much power and backup you have! Touch my girl and you’ll die!” Kyuhyun screamed while throwing punches at Kai.

 

However Kai is not a loser himself. Their strength was both on par. A tense fight broke out. No matter how much Hyerin shouted, they just wouldn’t stop.

 

Hyerin’s heart hurts seeing Kyuhyun injured and blood and wounds on his face. She knew she has to do something. She knew how much power Kai has in the school and Kyuhyun would get into trouble.

 

“Stop the fight!!!!” Hyerin yelled and dashed over.

 

In spilt second, Hyerin got between Kai and Kyuhyun and as a result, she was hurt from the punch.

 

She laid on the ground due to the pain and was sobbing continuously. Kyuhyun stopped and dashed to Hyerin’s side. Her tears and injury was hurting Kyuhyun so much.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun. You idiot. You failed to take care and protect the girl you like. What rights do you have to ask her to be your girlfriend?” Kyuhyun blamed himself in his mind.

 

Hyerin was still crying and pleading. “Kai, go. Go now. I shall let the matter rest.” She said in a weak voice.

 

“But Hyerin! This bastard hurt you! How can you…” Kyuhyun got angier.

 

“Oppa…please…” Hyerin said weakly. Kyuhyun saw her sobbing face and softened.

 

“Go now! Before I do anything else!” He screamed at Kai.

 

“Woah. Such a sweet moment uhhh. Sad to say, Cho Kyuhyun, You’ve successfully angered me and I’ll never let the matter rest.” Kai said to Kyuhyun with a crooked smile. “As for you sweetie, you jolly well know the game continues unless I said stop.” Kai smiled sweetly to Hyerin. A knife hidden beneath his smile.

 

After saying this, Kai stomped and left.

 

Darkness and silence filled the entire room. Hyerin was shivering due to the extreme coldness and Kai’s words were ringing in her mind. She knew this was just the beginning and she had burden Kyuhyun.

 

“Oppa…” Before Hyerin could continue, Kyuhyun carried her in a princess-style and brought her home. “Come on, we need to get you home and treat your wound. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. Everything is over now.” Kyuhyun gave a peck on Hyerin’s cheek. Hyerin was touched.

 

-

 

 

“Eonnie! What happened?!” Bonnie exclaimed when she was Kyuhyun carrying Hyerin and both were injured.

“I’m alright. Don’t worry.” Hyerin said with a weak smile.

 

“No you’re not. Bonnie, get me some warm water and the first aid box. She has to be treated immediately.” Kyuhyun said in a serious tone.

 

Kyuhyun placed Hyerin down on the sofa and Bonnie hurried to get the stuff.

 

“Oppa, here you are. I let you two be alone. I’ll be in my room. Take care of Eonnie for me.” Bonnie said in a worried voice.

 

-

 

“Hyerin ah…” Kyuhyun stammered but pluck up his courage. “Do you know how much you mean to me? Do you know how much my heart hurts when I saw Kai overpowering you and you were crying away? I was really worried so I went back to check on you. Thank god you were alright if not I would hate myself to death. I just want to tell you from the first day we met, I was mesmerized by you. You were different from other girls. I was jealous when I saw you and Donghae hyung were getting so close to each other. I knew I could not lose you. Hyerin ah, can you be my girlfriend? I promise to take good care of you and protect you from future harm.” Kyuhyun said in a gentle voice and looked at Hyering lovingly.

 

Hyerin was surprised by his sudden confession. However she was touched. She teared and Kyuhyun wiped her tears away. “Kyuhyun oppa…he would be a good boyfriend. He is the one for me.” Hyerin thought.

 

Before Hyerin realized, Kyuhyun went closer to her and kissed her soft pink lips. Hyerin reciprocated the kiss and hugged him. “Oppa, yes. I would love to be your girlfriend.” She blushed.

 

Kyuhyun’s heart was fluttering with joy. All he could react was to hug back tightly Hyerin. “Hyerin, I’ll never let you go again.” He whispered.

 

From behind ~

 

“Whoooooo! Chukhahaeyo eonnie, oppa!” Bonnie screamed and winked before closing the door.

 

Hyerin’s cheeks were burning red. Kyuhyun thought it was so cute to see her embarrassed.

 

“Alright my princess girlfriend, time to go to bed.” Kyuhyun smiled and carried Hyerin to her bed. Hyerin’s heart was beating so fast. Kyuhyun covered the blanket and told her “Sleep now, tomorrow will be a new day.” With that, he kissed her on her forehead. Hyerin fell into a deep sleep soon.

 

Kyuhyun whispered into her ears, “Saranghaeyo my girlfriend. You are really mine now.” He smiled.

 

 

Forewords: Comments are loved once again J

                   Long chapter but hope you love it.

                   Yay, Hyerin and Kyuhyun are finally together.

                   What’s more to come? Stay tuned. ^^

                    Hope it is getting interesting.