An Outing at the Zoo

A twist of love and fate

 “So what shall we do today? It is nice how we are together now.” Donghae asked the others who were at the café having western breakfast.

 

No answers. Everyone was thinking hard.

 

“I know!” Ryeowook raised his hand high up and beamed. “Let’s go to the zoo! I want to see giraffes.” He said happily.

 

“Yah Ryeowookie. There isn’t a need to go to the zoo. Just look at hyung. I’m the most handsome guy.” Donghae smirked.

 

Yesung tapped on Donghae’s shoulder. “Donghae?” “Yeah hyung?” Donghae smiled. “Stop speaking non-sense.” Yesung replied coldy. “Fine. Hyung obviously likes wookie more than me. Humph.” Donghae looked away.

 

“Alright alright. Stop all your childish debates.” Siwon stepped in. “Let’s just go to the zoo and enjoy. Just give in to our eternal magnae.”

 

“And we can go there and see fishes! Donghae hyung’s species. HAHAHAHA.” Kyuhyun broke into laughter. “Yay! We’re going to the zoo!” Ryeowook squealed. “Yes we’re. Ryeowook can you stop being so hyper? This is a public place.” Kyuhyun said sternly. Ryeowook pouted.

 

Hyerin and Bonnie looked at each other and started laughing. “They just won't grow up.”

 

It was a warm Saturday morning. Soaking in the bright lights of the city, the group headed to Seoul Grand Zoo. Everyone was excited especially Ryeowook.

 

“Hold on guys, let me get the admission tickets first.” With that, Siwon headed to the ticket office.

 

“Hyung let’s go and see the giraffes!” Ryeowook pulled Yesung’s hand. “But I want to check out turtles first.” Yesung retorted. “Hyung you’re such a turtle freak. Weirdo.” Donghae rebutted. Yesung gave him his death glare.

 

“We’re going together as a group okay? Kyuhyun oppa, do you want drinks and snacks?” Hyerin said before turning and smiling sweetly to Kyuhyun.

 

“Ok, let’s get for the others as well.” Kyuhyun held Hyerin’s hands and went to get the food.

 

“I’m being abandoned again.” Bonnie mumbled sadly and went to join Donghae and Siwon.

 

The group had an awesome time together. Exploring the entire place and admiring the scenery and animals. It was fun seeing them teasing one another about which animals resembled like who.

 

Siwon ride the horse ride so gallantly that everyone was giving him praise. Wow. Prince charming in white suit!" Ryeowook exclaimed with envious eyes.

 

Donghae went to the aquarium and fed the fishes and was staring hardly at the fish tank full of Nemos. "They should be honoured they're as cute as me." Donghae smirked to himself.

 

Hyerin and Kyuhyun were practically enjoying each other’s accompany.

 

As usual, weird Yesung was looking at the turtles and talking to them. “Hyung for god’s sake. Don’t be a weirdo freak and talk to the turtles. They aren’t ddangkoma, ddangkoming and ddakomaeng or whatever their names are.” Kyuhyun scoffed. “Oppa can’t you be more respectful?” Hyerin pinched Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Hahahaha our evil magnae. You deserve that from Hyerin.” Donghae winked at me and stuck out his tongue at Kyuhyun.

 

Finally the giraffes station and souvenir shop were their last stop. Ryeowook practically had tears in his eyes. He was too touched seeing giraffes again despite seeing it once at Taiwan’s zoo. “Hyunggggg the giraffes are so cute right?” He sniffed and tucked Yesung’s shirt. “Argh Ryewookie, learn to be a grown up okay? Hush hush.” Yesung gave Ryeowook a tight hug. Siwon was just smiling. Donghae and Kyuhyun could not be bothered with Ryeowook. They were used to him being this way.

 

Ryeowook’s eyes twinkled when he caught a glance of giraffes’ plushies on the shelf of the souvenir shop. “Hyung kaja!” He dragged Yesung away. The others followed behind.

 

“Hyungs, I want the giraffe plushie. It is so cute.” Ryeowook stomped his feet and pouted. “Ryeowookie, you’ve like 10 over giraffe plushies of different sizes and colour shades. Enough is enough.” Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook continued to whine. “Okok let him buy then.” Siwon and Yesung patted Ryeowook’s back. “YAY! Siwon and Yesung hyungs are the best!” Ryeowook squealed and skipped happily to pay. Kyuhyun and Donghae sighed.

 

It was getting late. After a heavy dinner at a Korean restaurant, they headed home. On the way, Ryeowook was holding his giraffe plushie happily. Donghae started to stretch and yawn “I’m tired. I want to sleep.” It was a 15 minutes walk away from the boys’ houses and Bonnie and Hyerin place.

 

Kyuhyun immediately spoke up. “Siwon, Donghae, Yesung and Ryeowook can see Bonnie home first. I shall see Hyerin home.” He gleamed.

 

“Ohhhhhhh Kyuhyun wants to be alone with Hyerin ah. Let’s not be lightbulbs and faster get away from them.” Bonnie tickled me and Donghae teased Kyuhyun. My cheeks were turning red again. However I was happy I could be alone with Kyuhyun.

 

On the other hand, Yesung was looking at them. “She’s so blessed and happy to have Kyuhyun. I should stop my feelings.” Yesung thought with a heavy heart.

 

After bidding with everyone, Hyerin and Kyuhyun took a slow stroll down the road with hands interlocking tightly with each other. Stars sparkled and the moonlight’s reflection was glistening on the pond.

 

“Oppa. I’m tired. Can you carry me?” I whispered gently to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gave his sweetest smile and without hesitation back-carried me. I can feel his body heat and warmth. This made me hugged Kyuhyun even tighter. “Oppa, I’m glad we’ve some time alone now. Being with oppa makes me so blessed and happy, oppa is so warm. I wish this moment can last…” My voice trailed away and I fell asleep on Kyuhyun’s back.

 

Kyuhyun smiled knowing Hyerin has fallen asleep. “Sleep well my dear. I’m forever yours.”

 

Forewords: Kinda a boring chapter right? Sorry ):

                   I wanted to put everyone together so made the outing at a zoo.

                   I promise next few chapters will be interesting. ;D

                   Continue to support. Comments are loved ^^