The First Day

A twist of love and fate

[Hyerin’s POV]

 

“Thut!” Hyerin falls from her bed.

 

“Ouch!” I cried out. Rubbing my sleepy eyes, I looked at the clock; 7.15am.

 

“Oh no! I’m so gonna be late on first day of college life! This when I got to learn to be independent” I yelled.

 

Hyerin and Bonnie chose Korea for their scholarship as Bonnie was a crazy kpop fan and Hyerin decided to give in to her.

 

“Wake up piggy Bonnie!” I dashed into my good friend, Bonnie’s room and kicked her bed.

 

“Yah! Eonnie! I’m sleeping and I was dreaming of my Super Junior! What do you want?!” Bonnie screamed.

 

“Get out of the bed! We are here to study! Look at the time!” I screamed back as well as giving her a do-you-think-i-care look.

 

“OMGGGGG! Let’s hurry!” Bonnie shrieked.

 

“Glad you know that.” I rolled my eyes.

 

-

 

Along the way to school, Bonnie was really crazy. She went singing along her Super Junior’s song which goes like this “Hey I’m Mr Simple…because I’m naughty naughty…”

 

“Yah piggy, stop it. It’s so annoying. Don’t you have any life?” I sneered.

 

Bonnie pouted. “Wae? Oppas are so awesome, precious, cute…”

 

“Ok stop that. I don’t want to know.” I replied.

 

Bonnie ignored me and continued to hum.

 

-

 

Finally they arrived at Seoul High University.

 

“Omo our school is so beautiful! Thankfully we are not late too. Phew. 7.50am.” Bonnie smiled.

 

“Ok let’s hurry. Don’t forget we got to find our respective classrooms.” I dragged her.

 

Bonnie majors in Biology while Hyerin majors in Chemistry.

 

“Alright. See you around during break later!” I ran and waved to Bonnie.

 

“Oh no, the school is really big. I can’t seem to find my way. What a bad day to start.” I mumbled.

 

Without realizing, Hyerin bumped into someone.

 

“Sorry sorry! Mianhamnida! I am new here and…” I apologized profusely.

 

“Look who’s here.” A voice said.

 

I got interrupted and looked up…

 

There he is. A handsome and cute guy wearing a simple black tee and jeans was looking up at me. I was dumfounded…

 

Foreword: Comments are highly appreciated! :)

                   Needs more inspirations, haha.

                   Boring chapter 1 right? I promise to make it more interesting. ^^