Chapter 18 *Office Call*

X.kuse

Hey gurl hey

It's been too long again T_T sorry

But here have some Sekris ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The girls were back in Korea, leading their usual trainee life. All the SM shows were over now and they were proud to say they’d all gone pretty well. Sen felt like the experience had to an extent boosted her confidence. Being on stage and not failing at what she was supposed to do was amazing. She didn’t have to do all that much; basically she had to stand around and look hot while SM’s rappers rap battled around her and then occasionally break out into little dance. It had been fun and a part of her was sad that it was over because she liked being on stage a lot more that she’d thought she would.

 

It was now well into spring and the weather in Seoul was slowly turning less cold. It still rained but hey, you can’t have everything. The girls were on their way to the company for another day of training however, before they could reach the gym, a stern looking woman came up to them. She asked them to follow her as they’d been called into someone’s office. Sen had never heard of the person they were supposed to meet but when they reached the office she figured the meeting must be pretty important. They were up on the same floor they’d been on when they first got invited into the trainee program.

 

The woman knocked on the door and left them standing there alone. Sen was really scared now. She wondered whether they’d done something wrong. Maybe they’d found out that some of them were dating within EXO and maybe they were getting scolded; or worse… expelled.

 

The door opened and they shyly walked into a fancy looking office. There was a man sitting at the desk. He is not smiling. . We’re screwed. Sen thought as she went to stand beside Els in front of the desk.

 

“So” the man started. “I assume you are all wondering why I have called you into my office today.”

 

The girls nodded, not knowing whether they should actually speak or not.

 

“Well” A smile crept on the man’s face. “Let me enlighten you.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was unbelievable.

 

It was absolutely unbelievable.

 

No seriously; this was one hundred percent un-freaking-believable.

 

Sen and her friends had been chosen to be the company’s new debut girl group. He said that they had a different vibe than what was on the market and that’s why they would be debuting somewhere in the upcoming year.

 

When the girls left the office no one spoke at first. They just simultaneously walked back towards the gym’s locker room and only when they got inside did they explode.

 

“Oh my god this is crazy!”

 

“How did this even happen?!”

 

“I’m shaking guys.”

 

“I can’t”

 

The girls were a complete cacophony of screams and cries. When they’d finally calmed down a little, after twenty minutes or so, they decided that in order to celebrate, they should skip practice for a day and go see a movie. They packed up their things and left for the city.

 

After the movie they decided to spoil themselves some more with some treats at a cupcake café in Hongdae. Sure, this wasn’t really acting according to what the company was expecting from their new girl group but hey; one celebratory day should be allowed!

 

“What do you think our concept will be like?” Sen asked, taking a bite of her cupcake.

 

“I don’t know but it better not be cute.” Riki laughed.

 

“That would be pretty awkward.” Kelly added, nodding her head.

 

“What if it’s super y?” Els spoke up and watched everyone’s eyes widen before breaking out into laughter.

 

“That’s a good one!” Sen chuckled.

 

Riki was wiping away the tea she’d spilled on the table. “What the hell are they going to do with us though?”

 

Sen shook her head, smiling. “No idea.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When they got back to the dorm, everyone went to do their own thing. Since everyone aside from her was going over to the EXO-K dorm, Sen decided to ask Kris over for dinner. She sent him a text but only when she received his ‘yes’ answer did she realize this meant she was supposed to cook.

 

She was happy to find the fridge not completely empty; however, she had no idea what she could make with cheese and a random assortment of vegetables. It would be kind of lame to serve him a petty little salad. She sighed and looked at the time. She had exactly thirty-five minutes.

 

After a few minutes of weighing her options, she decided to ask Kyungsoo for advice; he would definitely help. She went over to the EXO-K dorm and received some packets of wheat pasta form the amateur chef. Score! She quickly looked up a simple vegetable pasta recipe and got to work.

 

It was definitely not easy getting everything done in time but she managed. Just as she was setting two plates on the table, there was a knock on the door.

 

“Whoa” Kris smiled as he hugged her tight. “You cooked for us!”

 

Sen nodded at him and lead him to the table. “I’m sorry if it tastes bad. I’ve never made pasta sauce from scratch before.”

 

“It smells great baby.” Kris said, helping her set the rest of the table.

 

Sen had to admit, she was actually kind of a little tiny bit proud of herself. Even though she’d had the feeling she had no idea what she was doing, the dish didn’t taste bad at all. She thought maybe she could make it more often. Kris also seemed to love her pasta; he was already working his way through his third serving. She smiled watching him eat. She knew Kris really enjoyed good food so she was happy she was able to give it to him. Kris nearly choked on his pasta when she told him about what had happened at the company. He seemed even happier than she was. After that lovely dinner, the two moved over to the couch with two glasses of wine. Fancy.

 

“To you and your awesome debut” Kris said, holding his glass out into the air.

 

Sen chuckled. “You don’t know whether it’ll be awesome yet. Who knows what kind of song they’ll have us sing?”

 

“Or what they’ll do to your hair.” Kris added manner of factly.

 

Sen eyes widened. “Oh no, I hadn’t even thought about that!”

 

Kris smiled, drinking from his wine. He set his glass down on the coffee table. “Don’t worry baby. I’m just teasing.” He grinned, putting an arm around her and pulling her against him. “Besides, the whole thing is still far away. No need to worry about it now.”

 

Sen took a sip from her glass of wine before slinking down against her boyfriend’s shoulder. “I guess you’re right.” She sighed.

 

She felt him softly rub her arm with his thumb. It was soothing. She always felt so safe and relaxed around Kris, like nothing in the world could go wrong as long as he was there to protect her. She moved her arm to lay her hand against his tummy and sighed in contentment.

 

Kris slowly turned his head towards her. “Tired?” He asked, placing a kiss against her temple.

 

“Little” Sen murmured before breaking out into another smile. Kris had started putting little kisses against the side of her face, moving down towards her ear.

 

“Don’t fall asleep yet baby.” He whispered. “We’re not done celebrating.”

 

Sen giggled as she felt his lips move from her ear to her neck where he moved them against the skin, occasionally planting a little kiss. He traversed every reachable inch of her neck before moving up to her face again. Sen naturally turned her head for her lips to connect to his.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sen and Kris were engulfed in a full on make out session now. He had her pinned to the couch moving his lips passionately against hers. Sen loved the feel of the weight of him on top of her. His shirt was ed and her hands were shyly caressing the bare skin at his sides. Kris let out a satisfactory sigh as he pressed himself onto her a little more. He on her bottom lip for a second before letting go and attacking her lips once more. Sen was overawed with sensations. Everything her boyfriend was doing was absolutely wonderful and she wanted to feel more and more of him however at the same time, the entire thing was terrifying her. She’d never been this close with anybody before and it was all so overwhelming.

 

Kris ran his hands down along her sides slowly before slipping underneath the fabric of her shirt. She felt her face heating up as she felt his fingers run over her belly, going upwards. She pulled herself away from his lips for a second.

 

“Kris, the others could be coming home at any minute.” She breathed, trying to ignore Kris’ playful kisses at the base of her neck.

 

Kris seemed way too enveloped with his expedition along Sen’s neckline to respond.

 

“We should stop.” She managed to say and this time, Kris looked up.

 

“Baby please” He sighed, a little out of breath. “I don’t want to go.” He went on at her skin and pressing himself into her even more.

 

She couldn’t deny, he was making her feel incredible and she was getting the idea that something in Kris’ pants was growing harder than a Geodude. Part of her didn’t want him to stop. Part of her wanted him desperately. Part of her really wanted to go all the way with him because she loved him and she deep down craved him like that.

 

She was trying to figure things out in her head but her thoughts were interrupted by a moan. She hadn’t even realized the sound had come from her own mouth. The way Kris was now moving his hips against her was just too much to handle. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck and pulled him a little closer. Kris grunted in satisfaction at the sudden eagerness and attacked her with a deep and passionate kiss.

 

His tongue played with the inside of as his hand crept up underneath her shirt. Just when he’d reached the fabric of her bra though, Sen heard a noise coming from the hallway. She shot up at once listening intently, almost pushing Kris off of the couch entirely. The next moment, she heard the noise of keys and she knew for certain her friends were coming home.

 

“” Kris cursed as he started buttoning up his shirt again. Sen quickly tried to flatten down her hair with her hands and flicked on the TV. She heard the door open and swiftly buried her face into Kris’ shoulder, pretending to be watching television.

 

I seemed to have worked. The other girls had sad hi and then moved to their rooms to get ready for bed.

 

She turned to look at Kris, who was looking a little shy. “Um” he started unsurely. “I’m sorry for being so pushy. You were right; we probably should've stopped.”

 

“It’s okay. I maybe, kind of wanted to.” Sen smiled and the next moment she saw Kris' face light up. She chuckled and kissed him on the lips sweetly.

 

“I love you” Kris said when he pulled back.

 

“Love you too” Sen smiled.

 

They both got up from the couch and Sen lead him to the door to say goodbyes. When she entered her and Riki’s room, the other girl wasn’t asleep yet.

 

“So how did the little romantic dinner go?” She asked.

 

“Great” Sen answered, smiling to herself as she got into bed.

 

“That’s great.” Riki yawned as she lay down in her own bed.

 

Sen had just put out the light when her friend suddenly spoke up again.

 

“Oh, and sorry for barging in like that.” She said. “You should have warned us you guys were going to have y times.”

 

“What?!” Sen whispered loudly. “How did you know?”

 

She heard her friend's giggle in the darkness.

 

“I don’t think anyone failed to spot that tent in Kris’ pants.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The wonderful news from the company had given the girls a new drive when it came to training. They were now working extra hard, knowing it was all going to lead up to something big. They’d decided not to tell anyone else at the company though, as they didn’t want to get any negative attention from it.

 

The girls were all at the gym today, trying to make up for the cupcake splurge of the day before. Kelly and Sen were on the treadmills. They tried making running more fun by singing along to the music that was playing in the gym however after a few minutes had passed like this, they were rudely interrupted by none other than Jang Mi.

 

“Um could you idiots keep it down?” She said, wearing a fake smile. “Some of us are actually trying to work around here.”

 

It was quiet for a moment and Sen thought they were just going to have to stand there in silence until the end of time but then, out of nowhere Kelly spoke up.

 

“If you can’t handle our awesome singing talent, why don’t you go ‘work’ someplace else?” She said, looking super serious.

 

Jang Mi looked offended. “Listen” She said, putting a finger in the air. “I don’t know where you’re getting your confidence from, but I think it’s time for you all to realize you don’t stand a chance within this company so why don't you get out while you still have a shred of dignity left.”

 

Sen couldn’t help but smile at Jang Mi’s ignorance. It seriously took her every ounce of self-control not to spill the big news. She knew Jang Mi would do everything in her might to sabotage their debut so the longer she didn’t know the better.

 

When Jang Mi realized that neither of them were going to answer her little rant she turned around muttering something about crazy foreigners and was off.

 

Kelly and Sen laughed for a good five minutes after that.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

By the time the girls left the company they were exhausted. Sen realized the newfound ambition had resulted in her overworking. She rubbed her shoulder painfully as she stumbled along the pavement on the way home.  

 

Despite her fatigue, Sen thought to make a quick pit stop at the EXO-M dorm before heading off to bed. It wasn’t that late and she really wanted to spend as much time with Kris as she could before he’d be off to China again in a few weeks. Els headed for her boyfriend’s dorm as well but Riki and Kelly went straight home to the comfort of their own beds.

 

The door was opened by no other than Kris himself, whose face lit up at the sight of Sen. He hugged her and beckoned her in. “I was hoping you’d come by today.” He smiled. Xiumin and Chen, who were in the kitchen, hovering over a steaming cooking pot, rose up swiftly and said hi, before returning to their concoction.

 

“Don’t mind them. They’re uhm, experimenting.” Kris said, looking a bit unsure at the two guys. “Anyways, how was your day? You look a little worn out.” He went on, sitting both of them down on the couch.

 

“Just a rough day today…” Sen sighed, letting her head rest against the tall man’s shoulder. Kris began her hair softly as he hummed in understanding. They sat together in silence for a while and Sen let her eyes fall shut. This was perfect. Just being around him and feeling his warmth against her made her feel a lot better.

 

Sen had almost drifted off to sleep when Kris gently shoved her upright on the couch to look at her, making Sen groan at the pain it caused her worn shoulders. Gazing into her sleepy eyes he noticed just how tired she really was. “Come here.” He said blankly, turning Sen, so her back was facing him.

 

“What are you doing?” Sen mumbled weakly.

 

“Massaging you” Kris answered simply.

 

He began by placing his thumbs at the back of her neck, right beneath her hairline and pressing softly in circular motions. Taking his time, he worked his way down. When he got to the base of her neck, he let the rest of his fingers move around her shoulders and he started kneading gently. Sen let her head fall loosely to the side as she thoroughly enjoyed what the man was doing.

 

“You’re really sore.” He commented as he set to put more strength into his movements. “You shouldn’t strain yourself like this.”

 

Sen only sighed out in agreement. She let Kris rub her shoulders as they talked about each other’s day. After a few minutes however Kris let go of her shoulders and changed the conversation.

 

“Let’s continue this in my bedroom. I’ll give you a real massage.” He said and Sen’s eyes widened with how casually the words had come out of his mouth. Even more, Chen and Xiumin were now both looking in her direction, grinning like idiots.

 

“Hey, mind your own business, you two.” Kris said, giving them a threatening look. He got up from the couch and took Sen’s hand to lead her out of the living room.

 

Sen jumped onto Kris’ bed and lay down, instantly cuddling up to Ace, the big fluffy alpaca plushy. Kris chuckled at the sighed and went to lie beside her. He grabbed the red dragon plushy that was also lying around in his bed and made it walk towards Sen.

 

“Are you ready for your massage?” The dragon said in an animated voice, holding out his little arms.

 

Sen started laughing. “Aren’t your arms a little too small for massaging?”

 

“Oh I won’t be massaging you, he will!” Kris made the little dragon point towards himself.

 

“Oh okay” Sen smiled. “I’m a little nervous though.”

 

“Why?” The dragon asked.

 

Sen didn't want to answer that she was nervous to show him her body so instead, she hid behind the alpaca and muttered. “I don’t know.”

 

It was quiet for a little while but then she heard Kris’ own voice again.  “Don’t be nervous baby” He took away the alpaca and leaned in to peck her on the lips. “I love you so don’t worry okay.” He said rolling over so that he was on top of Sen, hovering over her.

 

“Now take off the shirt!” He grinned widely.

 

“Don’t want to!” Sen quickly turned around on her belly to hide from him.

 

“I can’t massage you if you don’t take it off.” Kris laughed. “Wait, I’ll go first.”

 

Sen turned around hesitantly to see Kris had taken off his shirt. She sighed and smiled up at him. “Fine”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sen was lying on her tummy on the bed with Kris straddling her at the hips. His hands were working at her shoulders again and she had to say, he was a natural talent. These kinds of massages needed to become a staple in their relationship, she thought. Her nerves jumped back for a second when she felt Kris’ hands fiddle with the fastening of her bra and unhook it. However she decided to trust him and just let him do his thing.

 

His hands roamed her back, moving slowly from the top to the bottom. He took his time to work on the areas that needed loosening up and caressed her softly along her spine.  

 

“Do you like it?” He spoke after a while.

 

“I love it.” Sen answered.

 

As time went on and Sen’s muscles were more relaxed, Kris’ movements became less and less intense until he was merely softly caressing her skin with his fingers. Sen felt so peaceful and calm that she barely noticed him interchanging his fingers with his lips.

 

He pressed his lips in between her shoulder blades and slowly moved up towards the side of her neck. Sen tilted her head to meet him and smiled at him.

 

“Thank you”

 

Kris smiled warmly back at her. “Anything for my princess” he beamed.

 

Sen laughed at the statement. Kris was so lame and she loved it.

 

He moved off of her then. “Come on, let’s go to bed. We don’t want Tao walking in on us too now do we?”

 

“You're right" Sen grinned. "Hey, hook me back up will you?” She went on, too lazy to do it herself.

 

She heard Kris chuckle behind her as he got back onto the bed. “You know you’re going to have to show me your ies one day baby.” He laughed, fastening Sen’s bra.

 

Sen turned around to meet him.

 

“Soon baby, soon…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soon hahahaha

OK calm down

I hope you liked this ^^ Sekris is slowly moving towards y times so hooray for that haha

I can't take myself seriously today I'm sorry ><

anyways, lemme know what you think ♥ I love you

K bye