losing your memory.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 7 ~~

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“What did you want?” I asked Wokkie, who was making some sandwiches. He even didn’t look at me but it was nothing unusual. He always reacts like that when we are interrupting him in making breakfast.

“Ugh, be ready in a few minutes. Leeteuk called. You have to replace Eunhyuk in a ‘Good Morning Korea’.” He explained and I narrowed my eyes. What was that?! He told he will go!

“Where the hell is he?” I hissed, closing my eyes and took a deep breath.

“He had something urgent to do form what I heard. It’s weird because I couldn’t find Kim too. Do you know where they can be?” He was worried but I didn’t even bother to answer him. I just took his phone and picked Kim’s number.

Hey, it’s Kim! I can’t talk right now but you can leave a massage! I’ll surely…

“Mwuh-ya?!”I yelled, throwing it on the sofa.

“Hey, calm down man!” He replied, looking at me evilly. “Maybe her phone’s dead. Try calling Hyukjae!” I didn’t even bother too answer, I just went upstairs.

He was going tonot do it?! Cut it off?! Yeah, he was showing it with every single movement!

 

Kim’s POV

 

“Gwaenchanh-ayo? You are so silent…” he asked, looking at me with a worried gaze. We were sitting in here for a few hours, it was already 9 o’clock but time didn’t matter to me. It was so good just be here with him, the most amazing guy in the world who understood me in almost every aspect.

The sun was shining brightly, revealing lighter highlightsin his hair and making his skin even whiter than it was usually. I smiled at him, shaking my head.

“I’m okay. I just…”I didn’t know how to finish this sentence.

“I think I understand.” He laughed, looking at me with his bright eyes and I couldn’t do anything but stare at him with stupid look.

“Anyway, this place is soo beautiful. How did you...” I started but then I something interrupted me. I heard 2NE1 song, which was coming form his jacket’s pocket and narrowed my eyes.

“I’m sorry... Wait a…” he started but then his eyes got bigger.

 

“…Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Je je jeil jal naga!”

 

“Oh God…” I heard Eunhyuk’s voice and I got frozen. He was looking at his phone’s screen and then again at me.

 

“…Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata

Oh My God!”

 

“Who’s this?” I asked, looking at him with a worried gaze. This wasn’t good.

 

“Nuga bwado naega jom jug-yeojujanh-a
Alright…”

 

“Trouble.” He replied and picked up the phone, closing his beau… HIS EYES.  “Yeoboseyo?” His look became more frightened than worried and then he sighed, looking at me. He stayed silent for a few seconds, only shaking his head.

“No, this is not like that... We…” Again someone didn’t let him finish. “NO! It’s just… Oh, okay. I’ll try to be there... NO! I can give her phone if you want to… YAH!” He suddenly yelled, standing up with the scariest look I’ve ever seen. “Don’t you dare to do… NO! Hey! Kyuhyun! You , I’ll kill you if you…!” He started to yell and almost throw his phone away, when the evil maknae just hang out I guess.

“What happened?” I asked, also trying to stand up. He closed his eyes, touching his forehead and sighed.

“Nothing. Never mind. We have to go now.” He coldly replied and looked at me. “I’m sorry; they are all worried about us. Since we didn’t tell them about your birthday, they don’t know why we suddenly went out at so early hour. I hope you’re not mad. I really planned to do a lot of things but now…”

“Oh, okay, no problem.” I replied with a sad gaze. This day just started to be fun. Why it had to end already? Ilowered my head, looking on my shoes. I felt really sulky. I was on a good way to start loving my birthdays but now? Ugh, whatever.

“Don’t be sad, please…” He said after a few seconds of silence and came closer. I looked at him with a sad smile.

“I am not sad. I’m just regretting this day can’t be longer…” I whispered and blush a little, lowing my head again. I really did think that…

Out of nowhere, I felt warm arms around me. I tried to run away from him but he only pulled me closer, laying his chin on my head.

“Don’t be sad. You look more beautiful when you’re happy. I know I screwed up whole thing but please, just smile, okay?” He whispered somewhere around my ear and I felt shivers going under my skin.

I couldn’t move, couldn’t think, couldn’t even blink. All I could was standing there with my not working brain and heart beating faster because of his touch.

“O-Okay…” I sighed and then he took a step back, not looking into my eyes.

“Kaja, we have to be in town in hour.” I heard and shook my head, packing everything to bag.

What the hell was happening with me?

I’ve had no idea.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

I hated Kyu. I really did at that moment. He made me do things I really didn’t want to, really.

I’ll tell her about bet if you’ll still behave like that. It should be fair competition!

“Oh, are you okay?” I heard her worried voice, and then looked at her, trying to smile. Two words: epic fail.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just mad at myself because of this whole thing. It supposed to be your day but it turned out like the worst birthday ever.’ I explained and sighed, looking on the road again.

“No, you shouldn’t be! It’s nothing, really! I never celebrate my birthdays so I’m used to it, really!” She smiled but I knew she was a bit disappointed anyway.

“You don’t have to pretend. Just tell me what you fell Kimberly. I want to know your true feelings.” I replied, looking at her again. She was so beautiful, even if she wasn’t happy at that moment. I was sure she would look pretty even if she cried. She was that type of girl. She looked into my eyes again.

“Those are my true… OH MY GOD, LOOK OUT!” She suddenly screamed and I turn my head straight, looking at the car driving just at us.

Everything started to slow down. I heard her scream, when I tried to not to hit the other car but it was impossible. I felt my head is hitting the wheel; airbag didn’t work I think. A few seconds after it front window just cracked up; glass was everywhere, cutting my skin, making me scream. I felt like every bone in my body was broken, every centimeter of my skin was burning. I just wanted to die.

Everything was still cracking up, making so much noise…

 

***

 

After a few seconds there was only my breath. And silence. And pain. And blood. A lot of it.

Wait… I wasn’t alone… I was with a girl… My little girl…

I looked at passenger seat.

“K-K-Kimberly?” I whispered, trying to move. She didn’t reply, just sit there, looking back. “Kimmy, look at me… Kimmy… “I started to repeat but she didn’t do anything except staring through the broken glass which scared me like hell.

Trying not to pay attention at pain, I started to unlockthe belt and layherhead straight. And I saw her face. Well, not her face. The blood. It was everywhere. My hands were all red when I only touched her neck and tried to feel her pulse.

I started to breath heavier.

There wasn’t pulse.

“No…”

She can’t be dead.

“No.”

She’s still alive. I didn’t kill her.

“NO! KIMBELRY WHITE, WAKE UP! DON’T PLAY AROUND! OPEN YOUR EYES! COME ON! KIMEBRYL! K-Kimberly! Kimberly…”

My eyes turned black.

Pain took everything.

Kim…

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“Okay, so now tell us where are you planning to have your tenth performance. Fans are really curious, just like us!” Asked chubby man, looking at us with a fake smile. Ugh, did I ever mention how much I hate this show? No? So I’m telling this now.

“Our next concert will be in Seoul, we’re going to perform here because of some circumstances.” Leeteuk smoothly replied, looking into the camera.

“Oh, okay. But what about the world tour?” Another question.

“Oh, we’re going to Europe next year. Poland, Germany, Austria. And some other countries. We don’t know yet.” I heard Ryeowook and sighed. Yeah, he was always ready to answer stupid questions.

“Okay, that’s all I think. Thank you for joining us in today’s “Good Morning Korea’. This was Kim Choi Wol with Super Junior!”

After we left, I heard ours manager’s voice, talking to our stylist.

“… so if you find them, tell them… OH GOD, YOU’RE HERE!” He yelled, looking at us with a scared look. What the…?

“You don’t have to scream, Soohyun-ssi. What happened?” Leeteuk calmly asked, looking at him with a smile.

Next thing we heard was the most scary ever.

“Eunhyuk is in the hospital. They had an accident.” He told on one breath.

“What?! Where?!” I hear Ryeowook and I turned all white.

“They were going home but another car hit them with all strength. T-they are in a hospital right now but I had no chance to know more, I had to drive here to tell you…”

Wait, what about…

“Wait, what about Kim? You keep saying only about Eunhyuk…” I whispered, looking at him with a fear in my eyes. Other members also looked at him with not understanding look.

“I-I’m sorry… She… Ugh… She…” He sighed and looked down. “They say she’ll die in a few hours…”

WHAT?!

No.

No.

No, no!

My breath started to be heavier, my heart started to hurt. I couldn’t move, my phone just slipped from my hand and hit the ground.

“No…”

“Cho Kyuhyun. Don’t panic. “ I hear Leeteuk but I didn’t even bother to look at him. Yeah, rght!

“Are you ing kididng me?! She’ll die! And you say “don’t panic”?! Screw you, !” I screamed and turned to Soo hyun.

“Where’s van?” I coldly asked, looking at him.

“Outside. Fast.” He sighed and we all almost run outside, trying to avoid fans. We really didn’t need them RIGHT NOW.

We started to drive. We had only a few hours. We had to do anything.

Anything!

 

Okay, I am crazy. But I just had to add this accident. I hope you'll curious what will happen next! ;)