turn it down.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 6 ~~

 

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

 

I looked on a clock, trying to ignore knocking on my door. It was 7 a.m. and I really wanted to sleep. But this person unfortunately didn’t know about it I think.

“WHAT?!” I yelled, suddenly sitting on my bed with an evil look. The door opened and I could see Eunhyuk who was looking at me with a puppy’s eyes from behind the door.

I sighed, feeling my heart beat faster. I really didn’t know what was happening with me every time he was around but I knew one thing; I had to cut it immediately.

“Happy birthday, Kimberly!” He suddenly screamed, walking to my room with a huge smile. I moaned, looking around in panic and jumped out of my bed, running to him. I covered his mouth with hand and sent him evil look again.

“Shut up, you moron!” I whispered, silently sighing. ”How did you know?” I asked, putting down my hand. He rolled his eyes, grabbing it and giving me a small package.

“Ohh, say ‘thank you’ to your daddy. He told me about it a few minutes ago.” He replied, sitting on my bed. My eyes got bigger, my heart started to beat faster.

“W-what? He is here?” I whispered, trying not to panic. I really didn’t want to see him and talk about his new…

“No, stupid! He called me! Ugh, how could he get here if he has to be with his…” He didn’t finish and looked at my face. “I’m sorry, I didn’t want to bring that out. Anyway, he called me and told about it. End of story.”

“Does anyone else know about it?” I asked, narrowing my eyes.

“Well, they don’t know. For now of course. I’m gonna…” He started to reply but I interrupted him, suddenly standing up.

“NO! You can’t!” I yelled and then covered my mouth with a hand. He looked at me with I-really-don’t-understand-you-look and sighed.

“Why?” Yeah, I knew he would ask that.

“You don’t have to know.” I bluntly replied and gave him cold look. “Anyway… Thanks for the gift. Now, may you…” I started, looking at door. He rolled his eyes and laid on my bed, covering himself with my favorite blanket.

“No!” I could hear form behind it. I got frozen for a moment and narrowed my eyes.

“What are you doing?” I asked and went closer to him, trying to take the blanket off. “Come on, get out!” I moaned, but all I could do was insulting him because he was waay to strong.

I sighed and started to look for something I could punch him but then he suddenly grabbed my wrists and pulled me on the bed, so ended up laying down on him. My eyes got bigger.

I felt his heart, his breath, his body. He was everywhere. My heart started to beat like crazy, my pulse also wasn’t in norm. His eyes were just in front of mine; for the first time I could see them form that close and I almost moaned.

Then my eyes went to his lips; they were perfect too, really. I could just stare at them, biting mine and all I wanted to do was kissing them, tasting them, trying to know them. Everything.

After I could think, I closed my eyes and touched them with mine lips…

He responded with the same.

 

I suddenly sat on my bed, breathing like after long run.

“Oh God…” I whispered, touching my head. It was so realistic! I felt like I really was touching his warm body, his lips were so soft while touching mine… My heart started to beat like crazy, trying to jump out of my chest. I got up from my bed and almost run into the balcony’s doors while trying to walk out.

My body felt strange. Really strange. My cheeks were blushing like crazy, my hands were shaking, my head was full of feelings I couldn’t understand. It was all so tiring.

I sighed, looking down. It was really cold, I’ve had goose bumps but I really didn’t feel that at this moment. Instead, I was feeling hot, like it was forty digress here.

Maybe you like him?I heard evil whisper in my head.

“Yeah, right. And Snow White also exists! Come on!” I moaned, rolling my eyes.

So how can you explain everything you feel?

“I don’t know! But I’m really not in love! It’s impossible!”

Yeah, right! Are you sure? Because I don’t think so!

“And who are you to tell me that?” I hissed, narrowing my eyes. I started to be mad, really mad.

I am you. The real one.

“Hahahaha I don’t think so.” I hissed again and looked at the city in front of me. Sun was about to come out, changing everything into red.

Whatever. But you know the truth. You just don’t want to face it.

Okay, that’s it!

“SHUT UP!” I yelled loud, somehow loosing my whole patience in one second and furiously went back to the room. I was crazy, I really was. But how could I explain everything that happened? And I wasn’t talking about a little talk with myself. Everything was so complicated to me! I really didn’t know what to do, every little thing changed into something I couldn’t handle, I just wasn’t able to.

I sat on my bed, looking on my hands. I felt like I was going to faint, I really did. My heart was still beating like crazy, I still felt my pulse. I felt like I really wasn’t able to calm down. And then I hear knocking on my door. I looked at them with a worried look. It was really early, almost 5 o’clock.

“Y-yeah?”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I was standing in front of her door and really didn’t know what was I doing there. Somehow I felt like I had to come and it was something I couldn’t stop even if it was very early.

Yeah, right, lie to yourself!

Ugh.

Okay, I wanted to see her; that was the truth. It was strange, but that was what I felt at that moment. She was like someone who could understand me even more than my Donghae. I felt that, I really did. I trusted her, even if we didn’t know each other for a long time. But when she was looking at me with her big eyes, biting her bottom lip with this sympatheticlook… I just wanted to grab her hands and pull to myself; cover her with my arms, not let the world hurt her.

Oh God, what?

I shook my head and knock a few times. If she was sleeping, what was only one option, I just could walk back to my room, and she would never know that I was standing in front of her door. But then I heard quiet “yeah?” and shyly came in.

“Um… Did you sleep?” I asked, looking at her with hesitation in my eyes. She cleaned and blinked a few times, slightly shaking her head.

“No.. I was just… I was… Never mind.” She replied, quietly sighing. I looked out the window and smiled a bit

“Happy birthday, Kimberly…” I whispered and laughed when she took a deep breath, shocked a bit I guess.

“H-how did you know?” She moaned and cover her face with hands.

“Ohh, let’s just say that your friend is really good at giving informations.” I replied and looked at her again. “I also know that you hate your birthdays. Why? I won’t ask, not my business. But I really don’t want to let them just pass.” I whispered and started to walk to her. “It’s really a gift that you were born, Kimberly White. I’m really grateful for that. We really should celebrate it.” I said, getting closer and closer to her and finally standing a few steps in front of her with a small package in my hands. She looked at me with big eyes and bit her lip.

“I really… You don’t… It’s just that I…”

“Don’t talk, just take it.” I replied, smiling widely when she sighed and took it form me. After a few silent seconds she finally gave up and her eyes met mine.

“Thank you. But please, don’t tell others, okay?” She asked, looking at me with a begging in them.

“Like I said – I won’t let your birthday pass.” I replied with a little smile and sighed.

“Eunhyuk-ssi!” She moaned and covered her eyes with a hand.

“Ugh, okay! We don’t have to celebrate it with a huge party but…” I started and to my head came a little idea. “You don’t want them to know, right? So they don’t have to know! But I know soo… Be ready in ten minutes.” I ordered and started to walk out.

“WHAT?! It’s just 5 in the morning! What do you want to do at this hour?!” She moaned in shock and her bright eyes got bigger.

“You’ll see. Wear something pretty!” I laughed and walked out, hearing something about irresponsible morons.

 

Kim’s POV

 

“Really, what did he mean by saying ‘pretty’?!” I hissed, trying to find something in my wardrobe. I was still a bit shocked by what he said, but I really didn’t want to think about it. He is just nice, that’s all. Don’t overreact!

But he looked so serious while saying that he is grateful that I was borned…

“Are you ready?” I heard behind my back and from my mouth came out weird moan, while I was trying not to lose my balance.

“God! Are you trying to kill me?!” I quietly yelled, narrowing my eyes.

“Nope, not at all. But can we go now?” He replied, looking into my eyes. I blinked a few times and crossed my arms on my chest.

“Could you please define what do you mean by ‘pretty’?” I asked, looking at his blue T-shirt, white jacket and pants in the same color. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

Pretty means girly for me, but I don’t think you could look like a girl even if you wore dress…” He replied with a mischievous smile and I stuck my tongue at him.

“Do you want to bet?” I asked and his smile suddenly disappeared. “Oh, I mean…” I tried to explain but he only shook his head and sighed.

“Ugh, whatever. Just wear what you want to.” I heard cold reply and he walked out.

“Nice, Kim. You almost ruined everything!” I hissed to myself and suddenly looked at a package which was laying on my desk. I didn’t have a chance to open it but now I was really curious what could he give me.

I sat on my bed and opened it, trying not to destroy anything.

“Oh my God…” I whispered, looking inside. There was beautiful necklace with pendant which looked like a little rose. I couldn’t take my eyes of it, even if I’ve never wore anything like that. I was speechless.

I put it on, looking in the mirror. Small zircons were shining with every move I made, making rose look like real one. I smiled a bit and sighed. If I wanted to wear it, I couldn’t just dress into anything. It wasn’t worth wearing with some clothes.

I walked to my wardrobe, looking for something I’ve never wore before; something I just didn’t want to wear after mom’s death. Something she gave me.

I changed fast and looked in the mirror again, not even bother to do any make up.

“Wow, you look like girl, Kimmy...” I whispered with a little smile and went out of my room.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Okay, I was shocked seeing her in a pure-white dress with a bow in her hair. I didn’t really cared about what she was going to wear, she looked pretty in everything. But when she walked out form her room in a necklace I gave her, I felt like the happiest person in the world. She really liked it.

“So, where are we going to go?” I heard her voice and sighed. I wanted to take her to my secret place but I really didn’t know how she’ll react to it.

“Ugh, you’ll see. Really, how impatient can you be?” I asked, trying to not to smile.

“Very. Well, sometimes…” She replied, laughing a bit and suddenly sighed, loosing her mood a bit.

“What?” I asked, looking at her and road in the same time.

“Nothing, really… Mom was always asking this question when we were going somewhere together.” She quietly explained, looking down.

“How… Ugh, no. What kind of person was she?” I whispered, looking straight on the road. I felt her eyes on me but I didn’t look at her. I just focused on driving. For a few minutes we were sitting in a silence and I was going to apologize for my question but then she took a deep breath.

“She was… Well, she was physically not much different than me but mentally… She was… Very empathic - she felt other’s pain like her own. I remind her a bit in this aspect. She couldn’t hurt even a little fly, so let’s don’t talk about people. She enjoyed every moment in her life; she once told me that it’s too short to be angry or in quarrel or even worried. But the most important thing is that… Well, she was my best friend. And now, when she is gone… I feel like I lost something important and it will always be a big hole in my soul, heart…” She whispered and looked through the window.

It was painful for her, I could see that. But what was I expecting? It was the same situation Donghae were going through a few years ago. I remember how he acted after his dad’s death…

“I’m sorry for asking that. I shouldn’t, really…” I replied, sighing with a guilty look on my face. She smiled to me with her beautiful smile and I could see that it’s sincere.

“No, don’t worry. It’s okay. I get used to the fact that she’s not here anymore. It’s been three years already…” She whispered and I little tear slipped on her cheek. I sighed and took her hand, looking on a road.

“You’re not alone, Kimbelry…” I replied.

 

Kim’s POV

 

“Kim… Kim… Kimmy.. Wake up…” I heard someone’s voice, but I didn’t bother to open my eyes. “Kimberly, hey, look! You won’t regret it!”

“Ugh, please, only five minutes…” I whispered, but when I tired to turn on around, I realized that I’m not at home anymore. Wait…

Eunhyuk, birthday, driving car…

Oh.

I slightly opened my eyes and closed them in a few seconds because of the sun, which was shining just at me. I tried once again, slowly and saw Eunhyuk’s face just in front of mine. So close I could notice some brighterplaces in his eyes…

I panicked a little and I hit his head while trying to stand up.

“Ouch!” We yelled in the same time and he took a step back.

“Sorry! I didn’t expect you’re so close!” I moaned, touching my forehead and get off the car.

“Okay, no problem. Just try to be more careful next time.” He replied with a smile which was contrasting with a hand he still had on his head. “Anyway, look.” He whispered, grabbing my wrist and turned me around.

“Oh God…”

 

Okay, this is the first part of this chapter. I'll try to upload 2nd tomorrow but I'm not promising anything! Anyway, did you like it? I know it's nothing new or interesting, but it'll be like that in next part xDD