remember me.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 4~~

 

I woke up in a dark room, without doors, windows or any furniture. Furthermore, it stunk like a… “Grave.” I heard echo repeating my words again and again. Where was I? Why was I there? Why there was so dark? I didn’t see anything…

I suddenly got scared. Really scared. I was shaking and had tears in my eyes. ‘Please, just let me get out of here! PEASE!’ I screamed but there was nothing but my voice. I felt on my knees, hiding my face in hands and started to cry. I stayed in this position for a few moments long like forever. I just wanted to get out of here! But I couldn’t do nothing but cry.

Suddenly I felt cold hand on my arm. I screamed again trying to step back but I ended up laying on the ground. But then I realized who was touching me.

“M-mommy?” I whispered in shock, taking a step back again. She was dressed in black dress, her hair also weren’t a bit brown like always, but their color was very deep, I almost didn’t see where they begin and where darkness is. She didn’t say anything, just looked at me sadly and touched my face with her white hands. I felt tears on my cheeks but I couldn’t move to wipe them.

“Mom?” I asked again but then she covered my lips with her finger, trying to say that I should be quiet. We were like that for a few seconds. I wanted to ask so many questions! But then she closed her eyes and in her place appeared Richard, also with pure-white skin and sad eyes. I tried to say anything but I just couldn’t, like his finger was blocking all the words. He closed his eyes and at his place appeared Nate with face full of pain. Eunhyuk with hurt, Kyuhyun with disappointment, Leeteuk, Donghae, Ryeowook.

Everything started to be blurry. I covered my eyes, screaming and trying to escape from this weird circle of memories, faces, feelings, but I just couldn’t move. I couldn’t do anything

“Mommy, please! Mommy, help me! Mom! MOMMY!” I screamed but no one was responding.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

It was almost early morning but I didn’t sleep. I was just laying on the bed with a race of thoughts in my head, remembering a situation form a few days ago. How could she do that with Kyuhyun? I thought she already know that he was nothing but a playboy, but I was wrong again because unfortunately she didn’t. She still trusted him with everything and didn’t see that he was just playing with her, doing everything what was possible to win this stupid bet with me. But I… I didn’t really cared about who was going to win this. I did this when I heard that some girl was going to live with us and thought it was going to be fun and winning some cash wasn’t that bad too but now… I thought I wasn’t able to do it anymore. Playing with her. Getting her trust. Slowly going through her just to win her heart. She didn’t deserve this. But Kyuhyun wasn’t able to see this. He was blind.

I turn on my back again. Why did I always have to think about her? Yeah, she was different. Hard to get. Hard to understand. Hard to get along with. But that was all. So what was that thing which made me so weak when I was around her? Which made my heart beat faster, like it was going to jump out of my chest? I knew her a week already, but… I was sure she was special from the beginning. There was no doubt. When I saw her for the first time, when she was getting out of the car, I thought that maybe she is worth suffering a bit. She looked so cold that I took this as a challenge. But on the same day I saw her dancing. She really was music. In every way. She didn’t think about what to do, she was just doing it with heart. Just like me. I just couldn’t resist, I had to let her know that I was standing there. She smiled. For the first time. For me.

I wasn’t in love with but I felt deeply connected with her.

I sat on the bed, hiding my face in hands. I was going to get something to drink but I stopped.

“MOMMY HELP ME! NO! HELP ME, PLEASE!” I heard and my heart stopped for a second. She was having a bad dream. Very bad. About her mother, like I heard.

I can’t go to her. What would she think? But then she screamed again and I wasn’t able to think anymore. I just run out of my room and almost broke her doors while trying to get in.

She was clenching fingers on her pillow and from her eyes were dropping tears. For the first time I saw crying girl but I wasn’t able to think about it right now or about the fact that her shirt was a bit too up, I just wanted to help.

I sat on the bed, and then she suddenly pulled me closer to her and grabbed my arm like she was trying to hold on. She was still crying and whispering something so I put her on her bed again and tried to wake her up. But in the end she was just crying more. I stopped my hand just in front of her face, not sure what was I going to do but then she bit her lips so hard that a few drops of blood stained her white pillow. I bit my lips too and started to her dark hair with a hesitation.

“Shh, it’s okay Kim. Wake up, it’s just a dream.” I whispered and move closer to her. “Wake up. Hey, Kim!” I grabbed the hand she was still holding me and shook it a bit. Suddenly, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes very fast, trying to sit. Tears were still on her face, her hair was one big mess and I could see she was in a huge shock, seeing me in her room at this hour.

“Oh my… What are you doing here?!” She asked, looking at my hand which was still holding. Her breath and pulse still weren’t in norm.

“You’ve had a bad dream. I thought I’ll wake you up because with your screaming you were able to get off beds everybody.” I replied and tried to walk away, but she grabbed my hand and close her eyes, like she was trying to figure out something

“You’re going out now?” She asked again and then understood what she just said.” Oh, I m-mean… Never mind. Thanks for waking me up. It was…Horrible.” She whispered and I could see chills going through her body. She looked so innocent and pure. She made me feel like I wanted to protect her form everything including Kyuhyun. And me, unfortunately.

“Whatever. Go back to sleep.” I replied with a sharp tone and went away very fast. I just couldn’t be there anymore.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

~Flashback~

 

“Oh, come one! Now you’re gonna just not do it?! It just started to be fun!” I moaned and looked at him evilly. We were in the kitchen; it was very early, so no one could go in here. But why the hell he wanted to cancel this bet? He was scared or something?? Or maybe…

OH MY GOD.

“Please, don’t tell me you fell in love!” I yelled and started to laugh. He looked at me sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

“Of course not! You really think I’m that stupid?!” He asked and laughed too. “I think she isn’t worth it. She isn’t worth our effort. Okay, she’s hot but that’s all. She has her own rules so you can say bye-bye to her right now. She is innocent. She never gonna sleep with you.” I heard and bit my lips. Hyukjae was right. She was that type of girl.

“You think so?” I asked again and crossed my arms. He shook his head and looked at me again. “So I take it as a challenge sweetie. She’ll fall for me; even if you’re not gonna do this anymore.” I laughed and walked out, leaving him alone with his own problems. Really, what was he thinking? That I can just give it up? No way. It was even more fun when she was innocent. Hard, but fun. She was worth it, I knew it.

I walked to my room with a hunter’s smile. She was mine.

 

~End Of Flashback~

 

She really was. I mean, who wouldn’t fall for me? I knew that I already started to be attractive to her. She was like open book in this aspect. But in others…

I sighed and started to dress up. I found my white T-shirt and normal jeans, trying to get rid of stupid thoughts in my mind.

There was something in her… Something like pain, like loss, like hate. And I really didn’t know if I could bear with it. But if I wanted to win… I had to. And so what if Eunhyuk didn’t want to finish this? A bet was a bet. And he had no right to cut it off. Not right now. That was the most important the rule. So why he was so… Against it? He already said he isn’t that stupid to fell in love with some girl.

Okay, she wasn’t just some girl but it doesn’t matter. I sighed again and sat on my bed. What was making her so special that he wanted to cut this bet off?

 

Kim’s POV

 

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

It was early, almost 8 a.m. But I still couldn’t sleep. Why? When I closed my eyes, I still could watch fragments of my nightmare. And I really wasn’t ready to bear with them right now. I sighed a little and get out of my bed, changing into the first shirt and jeans I found and then I heard my phone. I slowly walked to my bad and looked at screen. Richard. I sighed a little and pick up.

“Yeah?”

“Kim? Hi. I just wanted to ask.. Um.. How… How are you doing?” He asked, trying to be father-like I think. I rolled my eyes.

“So, what? Now you’re gonna be a daddy for me? After almost eighteen years? Come on! Tell me what you want and let’s end it quick.” I hissed and I could hear silence on the other side.

“No. I really tired to ask how you liked the house, roommates, everything. But I think it’s pointless right now.” He replied with a cold tone and just hang up.

“Yeah, sure!” I yelled and threw my phone to the bag again. I was mad. At myself. At him. At everything! Why he always have to pretend to be like father even if he knows that I’ll never accept him?! He wanted something for sure. Maybe to invite me into his wedding? Yeah, he would surely see me there! Never! I though while walking to the balcony. The weather was nice but I could see that it was almost end of August. Everything was red, yellow and brown, sometimes green. Beautiful. I really loved autumn. I always felt like in this season everything could just end and the pain could be gone. Maybe I was thinking like a freak but I really didn’t care. My thoughts really were like that.

I smiled a little, looking at some birds that were making their home on one of the trees. They were so free and didn’t have to think about anything. I was almost jealous. I would love to be that bird. No problems, just free life, while flying under the blue skies. Yeah, I would love to.

But when I understood what I was thinking about I laughed and face palmed myself. But my mood changed a bit so I was grateful in the same time.

“Ok, Kimmy… Let’s face this day.” I whispered and went out of the room, going to the kitchen. When I was almost in there, I heard voices and girl’s laughter. I slower my walk but then I felt someone’s arm around me. I looked at Leeteuk and smiled a bit.

“How are you, leader?” I asked, gently taking off his hand. He laughed a bit and walked me to the kitchen where I could see a pretty girl. Very pretty.

“Kimberly, This if Victoria form f(x). You should know her anyway.” He introduced me and I kindly bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kimberly-imnida.” I replied, looking straight in her big eyes. She smiled a bit but I really didn’t like this smile. It was too… I don’t know, sarcastic? Fake? Something like that.

“Oh god, how cute is she?! I’m Victoria, nice to meet you.” I also smiled with the same smile and then she suddenly got up. “But I’ll better go now. Girls will be mad if I’ll be late for our dance practice.” She explained with a sorry look, but I didn’t believe her. Something was telling me, she really was fake. And then I heard Eunhyuk.

“Oh, okay. I’ll take you if you want too. I’m going the same way.” He offered without even looking at me or someone else. He was just seeing her. Only her.

I narrowed my eyes a bit and started to kill her with them. She smiled wider in reply and energetically shook her head.

“Eunhyuk-ssi! You are so nice! But are you sure it won’t be a problem?” She asked again and I wanted to start laugh. Yeah, right, she really cared about it anyway.

“No, no! Come with me!” He replied and ignoring everyone just grabbed her hand and walked away. After a few seconds I could hear sound of closing door. It was quiet till we heard a car disappearing behind gate. I sighed and looked at the table full of food. I picked something and sat in silence.

“Oh God, our Hyukjae finally feel something for someone!

“Did you see how he was staring at her?!”

“I’m sure that they’ll go out even today!”

Ugh, they were worst than girls, really! I suddenly lost my appetite. For a long time!

“What happened sweetie? Why you’re not eating?” I heard Leeteuk’s voice so I looked at him.

“I have no appetite right now. Maybe later.” I replied with a cold look. He scowled a bit, surprised with my mood change so I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Sorry.”

“Oh, okay. Um, you know you’re going to go to school in a few days, right?” He asked again and I stopped, shocked by what I heard.

“WHAT?!” I yelled, and my eyes had to look like plates.

“And what did you heard right now? This is your uniform. Your dad bought you all stuff, so don’t worry you’re not gonna have anything.” He replied with a wide smile, looking at sofa where I could see dark bag. I almost fainted. I was sure I didn’t have to go to school anymore! NEVER!

“Nooo…” I moaned and sat again. He laughed, making mess with my hair and everyone walked away, saying something about schedules. Yeah, everything was going to be amazing!

I sighed and looked around. There was nothing I could do in here. Watching TV? Not my thing. And PSP? Well, Donghae will probably kill me if I’ll touch it with one finger. I looked out the window and heard nothing but silence. I started to be sick of it. In USA I could do anything but here…

I was wondering what was with my reaction a few minutes ago. Why the hell I was… Ugh… Jealous?! About some girl! Very pretty one. Yeah, I had to admit it. She was really beautiful and cute and… You have nothing compared with her. Well, sad but true again. I wasn’t cute AT ALL; I never wore skirts or dresses. And let’s better want to talk about heels; I couldn’t make a step in them, without a fall. I just always wore sport clothing; I never cared about what kind of things are really matching me. I was wearing something I felt comfortable in. Well, she had to feel that way in heels and short dresses.

“Ugh, like it matters anyway!” I furiously replied to my thoughts and looked at bag with my uniform. I took a step towards it like it was a snake or something disgusting but I’ve had some experience with school uniforms which usually looked like .

I opened it anyway and firstly took white skirt.

“Oh God, who wears that to school?!” I asked myself, looking at her length. I was sure it would only cover a small piece of my legs! It was making it even more horrible that the one I had to wear in my school. I throw it like it was burning me and looked again to the bag. There was also white blouse, red tie and black jacket. I sighed and then saw a little piece of paper on the bottom of the bag.

 

Don’t cry. I’m sure you’ll look sweet & beautiful in it!

Appa Leeteuk ^^

 

I smiled widely, looking at the “Appa” part. He really was one at the moment even if it sounded ridiculous and not only for me. Anyway, I packed everything again and promised myself, not to look at it till the first day of school. I was about to go to my room, but then I saw a white envelope on a table. I look at it and saw my name written with very beautiful font. I opened it, taking something form inside. I looked at it again and my eyes got bigger.

“You have to be kidding me…” I whispered and open the invitation card. It was beautiful but I didn’t even take a look at details, just at the description.

 

Richard Michael White

&

Cameron Isabella McKinley

 

Together with their families

 Request the honor of your presence

At the celebration of their marriage.

 

I couldn’t see anything anymore. Tears were falling on my face, dropping at this damn invitation and making me even more pissed and sad in the same time. How could he do this to me! TO MOM! There shouldn’t be anything like that! I furiously throw it away and  somehow I felt incredibly small and weak.

I sat on the ground, hugging my legs and lied my head on knees. I felt like somehow mom died again. Maybe it was because this damn piece of paper made me fell like she’s really gone?! Like she’ll never come back again?! Like she’ll never tell me what am I supposed to do?! Like I was… Alone?

I just wanted do disappear.

But then I heard someone. I slowly raised my head, looking in his eyes.

 

Okay, It's the longest chapter I've written here. But I think it's... Weird. Not bad, but also not good. At some palces I was overreacting I think. Anyway, I hope you'll like it! <333