forever.

Secret Smile ♥

Oh God, I'm crying O.O That's why I love and hate writing epilogues at the same time -_-'

But...

Before you read this... You should know that I am very grateful to every one of you for staying with me and reading this crap I was writing.  You have no idea how much is for writer to read so much amazing comments. I love you all, even these ones who didn't show up but were reading every chapter I updated. Even if this end is not so amazing as it should be... I still have a little hope you'll like it and will read my next story. Yes! I have another idea! But shhh, you didn't hear it! ;*** Anyway, remember that end is also a beginning of something new ;))

Love you all! Karolina. ;*

 

Final ~~

 

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

Time was passing slowly, making me even more nervous than when I went out of the plane. It was like… I don’t know… Like coming home again? Warm and peaceful mixed with dark thoughts and fear.

That he maybe just played around.

That he never loved me for real.

That he could break my heart again.

“Don’t be such a wimp, Kimberly White!” I whispered to myself and started to walk down the street which was leading to the house when someone grabbed my hand and turned me around, almost making me scream.

“Shh, it’s just me!” I heard familiar voice and looked up, seeing Kyuhyun’s face in front of me. I let out small sigh and pushed him away, taking my hand from his.

“Let go of me.” I coldly replied, taking a step back.

“We can’t do this now. Come with me. There’s no much time.” He impatiently said and almost pushed me to the black van standing behind him.

“YAH! Where are we going?!” I yelled, looking at him with evil look. He sighed and looked down, sitting next to me and ignoring my question.

After a few minutes of silence he finally spoke.

“We need to talk, Kimberly.” I heard his nervous voice and let out small sigh. “What I said back then… Wasn’t true in every aspect… Well, almost everything form it was a lie.” He sighed again and looked straight into my eyes.

“What?” I asked furiously with shocked gaze. So Nate was right? “Explain it to me. RIGHT NOW!” I yelled and crossed my arms, trying not to cry.

He looked down again and started to talk.

 

***

 

 

I was greeted by a round of screams and applause form fans who almost got on the scene while seeing me. I should smile but I simply couldn’t. This situation needed my seriousness.

“Hello everyone!” I said, looking at them and sighed. “I know you are shocked by my clothes and stuff but there’s a matter I have to tell you. ”I hardly smiled, closing my eyes.” There is a girl; a beautiful one. Um, not is. Actually was. Because I did some stupid things, making her leave. And she doesn’t want to come back.” I whispered to the mic and my voice was suddenly stronger in sudden silence of the whole hall. “But I need her. She is like air for me, you know? She knows my soul - very well and…” I took a deep breath, looking at the crowd again. “I think I love her… Ugh, no! I know I love her. She is my destiny, now I can see it. And… Even if she’s not here...I want to thank  her for teaching me how to love. How to be brave. How to be strong. How to endure the pain. How to be yourself.” I said, closing my eyes again. “I love you, Kimbelry.” I whispered for the last time and the song started to play.

 

Uri he eo jimyeon andwe janha
uri ibyeol hagin ireu janha
ireohke nal, tteona gamyeon andwae yo…

naega haji mot han mal deuri
ajik neomu manheunde

 

The first time when I saw her. The first time when we talked. The first time when we fought.


idaero nal, tteona kajima seyo

geudae igi ttaemune nan
jeongmal geudae yeotgi ttaemune nan
idaero neun, idaero neun nan andwae yo

naega sara ganeun iyu neun
ojik geudae ppunijyo
jebal nareul tteona kaji mara yo

 

The fist time when I saw her sleeping. She was so peaceful. The first time when she cried. The first time when I actually started to admit that I care about her…

 

geudae neun nae sarang, geuri un nae sarang
nal sarang haetdeon saram, ijen neun manjil su eobt jiman
naega geuri un mankeum, geudae do geuri un gayo
naega michil deushi, sarang haetdeon geu saram

 

“Hello…” I almost whispered, looking at the silent crowd. They were looking at me with shocked faces, not even letting out one word or scream.

I didn’t even realize that tears started to coming down on my face, staining my jacket. But I really didn’t care. All I wanted was just to see her for the last time, smiling at me with her bright, green eyes which I loved so much.

For the last time…

“Hyukjae!” I heard someone calling from the backstage that was close since I started moving to the exit. I looked at Donghae, who was smiling a little with shiny eyes. “Just look at the first row…”

And I did.

Shock; that was the right word to describe my feelings.

She was there, looking straight at me. How come I didn’t see her?

“Kimberly…” I whispered and before I could think I jumped form the stage, running to her and bumping into frozen fans who looked at me with weird/shocked/sad looks.

“Kimberly…” I said again with tearful voice and looked into her eyes, touching her hair just to see if it wasn’t just my imagination.

My hand slipped to her cheek, lips, neck.

It was all real, it was her.

“Kim…I…I…” I started, looking into her eyes and tears started to coming out again, embracing me a little. But she only smiled, wiping them and placed her hand on my face, slightly touching my lips.

“It’s okay now. Kyuhyun-ssi explained me everything. I’m sorry…” She replied and I couldn’t do anything but just grab her hand and pulling her to me, closing my arms around her.

“I am the one who should say it, Kim. I’m sorry for everything I did. For hurting you. I understand if you won’t stay here with me, I guess you don’t want to but… please, just forgive me, okay? I know it’s much but…” I stuttered, not even paying attention at fans. I just wanted to know that one thing and I could simply let her go.

“I...I…” She stuttered and looked straight to my eyes, not smiling anymore.

“Please…” I whispered and then she bit her bottom lip, looking down.

“I think…I…”

I looked down in silence, sighing.

“I think I already...” I started but then she interrupted me and looked straight into my eyes again, touching my face again.

“Is there a thing which can’t be forgiven when you love someone so much as I do?” She whispered and looked down, making my heart stop beating. I was in shock… Did she just…?

“Yes, I love you. I love you like no one before. You are my only hope for better tomorrow; without you world is plain, without meaning. You are my heaven, my sunshine, my heart. There’s nothing I can do about it anymore.” She whispered and slowly moved to me, touching my lips with her perfect ones.

And then it started. Fans went crazy. I could almost feel screams on me but I didn’t care if this one girl was with me.

I looked into her eyes again, smiling like an idiot.

“Forever?” I asked, grabbing her hand.

“Forever. ” She replied and kissed me again, making my heart beat even faster.

Forever…

THE END