who's laughing now.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 10~~

 

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

 

I walked down, yawing a bit. Who the hell gave Leeteuk this stupid idea to send me to school?! It was so ridiculous! I was already eighteen so shouldn’t I decide about what I want to do?! Well, they didn’t think this way. Age doesn’t matter.

“Oh, hi Kim! How are you?” I heard Ryeowook’s voice and then his smiley face with a little blush on the cheeks appeared right in front of me. At first I smiled too but then remembered yesterday’s awkward situation and suddenly cleaned my throat, looking around, trying not to look at him.

“Good. Where’s everyone? I thought I heard some voices, Ryeowook-ssi.” I asked, walking slowly to the table and taking some apples to my bag. He opened his eyes wider, scratching back of his neck.

“R-R-Ryeowook-ssi? What happened to ‘Oppa’?” He moaned, pouting.

Oh God.

“Nothing! Please, don’t do that! Don’t pout!” I replied, covering my eyes with a hand.

“So call me ‘Oppa’ again!” I heard him and shook my head.

“No!”

“Why?”

“Just no!”

“Pweaseeee…” He moaned, looking at me with puppy look and tried to use his agyeo. I half-laughed, half-choked, still covering my eyes and run from the kitchen, trying to escape.

“See you later, Ryeowook-ssi!” I yelled and walked out the door, laughing. How much I love teasing people?

I looked around, looking for Leeteuk Appa, and then noticed him waiting for me with Donghae, Kyuhyun and… Eunhyuk.

My smile disappeared a little when my eyes stopped at him. He was wearing blue T-shirt with peace signs, black, skinny jeans and jacket in the same color. Well, even if he didn’t pay attention to me for past months and I was incredibly hurt I had to say he looked… Um, how my school barbies would say it? ‘Yummy’? ‘Hot’? ‘Super-duper cute’? Something like that.

I sighed, smiling widely even if I wasn’t happy inside at all and slowly walked to Leeteuk, who opened his arms, waiting for hug. When did he become so aware to skinship? I laughed, shaking my head and hugged him slightly, taking a step back after a second.

“Should we go?” I asked, looking at my new phone and sighed.

“Yeah, sure. Kaja.” I heard Kyu’s voice and he opened the door for me, taking my bag.

“Oh, there’s no…”

“Shut up and sit.” He smirked and sat next to me, trying to fasten my seatbelt, leaningover me. I felt his warm breath on my neck, his lips were almost touching my body and then someone cleaned his throat. Well, I don’t have to say who was it?

Kyu moved on his seat again with a red blush on his cheeks.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Why did he have to almost lay on her?! Come on, she isn’t five; she can fastendamn seatbelt by herself! But no, this damn I’m-Kyu-look-how-innocent-and-helpful-I-can-be had to do this on myeyes! I had unbelievable need to just stop the car and throw him from it just for fun. Really, this man…

I turned my head to window, looking at the buildings we were passing by. Seoul was the best place ever; there were so many things to do! I planned to show them to her, since she never been here before…

But I couldn’t. I promised myself not to be close to her. She deserved better than stupid dancer, always busy with a lot of schedules and weird habits. But she also didn’t deserve Kyu. Or rather he didn’t deserve her. She was too unique, too good and too kind-hearted for both of us. For me, no one was worth her. No one.

I sighed, looking at her slightly. She was also looking out the window, not even paying attention to what Donghae was saying to her and sometimes taking hair from her face with a serious look. Her eyes were impenetrable; I never knew what she was thinking about. But she was like... sad? But beautiful at the same time.

Why was I thinking about her like that? Wasn’t she only a friend to me? A friend I intentionallyrejected.

Then car suddenly stopped.

“This is your new school, Kim. I hope you’ll like it.” I heard Leeteuk’s voice and I could see her ‘waking up’.

“Ugh... Um... Sure. I’ll call you later.” She replied and jumped out of the car fast, fixing her hair and skirt and after a minute she disappeared behind the corner.

“Something’s wrong with her…” I heard Donghae’s whisper and then felt three pairs of eyes on me. I didn’t tell anything about that, just sighed.

“Shall we go? We’ll be late.”

 

Kim’s POV

 

 

I went through the door, looking around and clenching my fingers on the bag. From every side I felt eyes on me and sometimes whispers.

“Isn’t it the girl who hangs out with SuJu Oppas?”

“Come on, why did she come here? She wants to die?”

“Well, maybe she isn’t that bad… But... Probably she is!”

Oh god, WHAT WAS THAT?!

“Just don’t pay attention.” I whispered to myself and went to the secretary office. It was small room with a few windows and warm atmosphere. Behind the desk was sitting middle-aged woman in bright clothes and beautiful smile.

“May I help you?” I heard her voice and slowly walked to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kimberly White-imnida.”

“Ahh, you’re new here? I see.” She started to look for some papers. “Um... Here you have all the classes. This plan is for every day. Your main class is on the third floor, there will be big numbernext to the and your first lesson starts in five minutes but you don’t have to go. It’s your time to know the school. And this map will be your guide for now.” She smiled even widely and gave me papers. I tried to smile too but I simply couldn’t. So I just turned around and walked out with a silent “goodbye”.

I didn’t even take a step when someone just grabbed my hand and pulled me into the restroom. I moaned, when my head painfully hit the wall and I could only see flickers for a few seconds. Furthermore, after accident it still didn’t recover properly and now it started to hurt again.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” I screamed, looking at three girls in front of me. They were older, I could see it. But not much, maybe a year or two.

“Shut up, ing ! Who told you that you can live with our precious Oppas, huh?!” Hissed the smallest one of them and took a step towards me.

Oh God, what? She was asking what? She didn’t know with who she started a battle.

I silently laughed.

“And who are you to tell me what I can do and what not?” I asked evilly, also taking a step towards her. We were so close that I could se every detail of her girly, delicate face. She was very pretty; I bet every boy in this school was chasing after her. Well, I was curious what would she do if I will beat this lovely face of hers?

No, Kim. You can end it peacefully. Fight won’t gonna change anything.

“Leave them alone, you freaking . You think you can just walk around and steal our SuJu Oppas? You are wrong! They belong to us. E.L.F’s! So don’t you dare to make them love you when they suppose to love us!” She yelled, clenching her fingers on my neck and suddenly hitting my head on the wall. Pain went through the back of my head, making my eyes teary a bit.

Okay, that was enough! She was thinking she was someone important here?!

“Let. Go. Of. Me.” I hissed, trying to take her hand but she only clenched it more, making me a bit out of breath. Maybe she was small but she had some strength like I could see. But strength wasn’t a problem. Not for me. Especially when I was furious like now.

I grabbed her wrists, kicking her stomach in the same time. It wasn’t strong but enough for her to let me go. She fell on her , almost hitting her back on the door. The other girls ran to her, loudly asking if everything is okay.

I touched my neck and moaned. I was sure there will be one big bruise in the shape ofher fingers. Leeteuk Appa will be very angry…

“It’s all you got?” I heard evil whisper and saw her trying to stand up. Both girls were having hands on her arms but she only looked at them with narrowed eyes so they let her go very fast.

I sarcastically smirked, rolling my eyes.

“Nope. But you don’t want to see what I can do when I got really angry. So, girls, I’ll be going now. I have some stuff to do. I think you don’t want to talk more too. Bye!” I cutely blinked my eyes with a sweet smile and went out, trying to get over my anger.

“Good job, Kimberly! It’s the first day in school and you already have enemies! Bravo!” I whispered to myself and somehow walked to the library, sitting down and trying to fix my uniform and messy hair. I didn’t notice that someone is here too until I heard voice behind me.

“Let me guess; the little trio caught you?” Someone said and I turn around as fast as I could, looking at the skinny guy who was sitting a few tables behind me with a hoodcovering his head.

“And you are…?” I asked, narrowing my eyes. I really didn’t know who could I trust and he didn’t look very friendly.

“You don’t know me?” He asked with a shocked look.

“Should I? We met like a minute ago.” I laughed, brushing my hair with fingers and tried to cover red places with powder I found in my bag. I never used things like this before but this was special situation.

“Oh... Okay. Um, I’m Taemin, nice to meet you.” He introduced himself informally, smiling a bit and taking off his hood. Oh god.

That was a bit…

“You are THIS Taemin?” I asked and sighed.

“De.”

“Uh, I’m Kim. Nice to meet you too.” I replied, packing my thing up again. He still looked shocked. “What?”

Nice to meet you too? That’s all? You won’t be screaming, asking for an autograph and do other stuff?” He asked, looking at me with a weird gaze. I laughed, shaking my head. Oh god, really? He was asking me to do these stupid things? Jinjja!

“No, really, I don’t do things like that. Don’t you think it would be ridiculous if I acted like this? I’m living with one of the most known idols, I’m used to meet stars. So no, I am not going to do this crazy fangirl stuff.” I explained, looking around and checking if I took everything.

For a few seconds of awkward silence, he suddenly laughed too, making me look at him.

“Oh god, finally someone normal!” He moaned and looked at me with a smile.

“So what, every girl here is chasing after you, huh?” I sarcastically asked, taking my bag and slowly going out. He went out too, walking next to me.

“Well, almost every one of them. I think I found only three normal ones including you. The rest is brainless if it comes to us, SHINee.” He sighed, looking at his phone. “Anyway, it’s time for lunch! Wanna eat with me and my friends?” He asked, looking at me with a puppy look. Oh god, why guys always have to do that? Do they know I can’t say ‘no’ to that face?!

“Um, I don’t know… I already have enemies; I don’t want to have them more. And it will be like that if I’ll be walking around with you...” I bit my lip, looking at the ground. He was nice but I didn’t want to be bothersome.

“Oh god, don’t be childish! You’re eating with us no matter what!” he strongly said and grabbed my hand, walking like that through whole hall, passing by angry/serious/neutral/jealous/I-will-kill-you looks. I felt a little uneasy with him still having my hand in his but every time I tried to take it, he only was grabbing her tighter. And it was really weird for me.

After a few minutes walk we finally arrived to the cafeteria, welcoming by every pair of eyes and whispers. I tried not to pay attention and take my hand again but he pulled me closer to him and walked to the table near door.

“Hi guys. This is new girl, Kim. Kim, you should know them but... this is Onew, next to him Minho…

“Hey.” He said with a bright smile.

“Key…”

“Nice to meet you.” I heard from the handsome one.

 “And Jonghyun.” The alst one just waved.

I looked at every one of them and smiled.

“Hi. I’m Kim, nice to meet you all.” I said.

“Yeah, nice to meet you.” They said again and I sat on one of the chairs, so I didn’t saw the doors.

“So, Kim, I see you are normal one.” Minho laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“So should I just scream and just eat you alive?” I asked with a smirk. He smirked too, raising his eyebrows.

“Hm, it would be nice to see I thing. We could get rid of this stupid creature…” I heard Onew’s whisper around my ear.

“Y-Y-YAH! You stupid thing! Without me SHINee wouldn’t exist!” The victim yelled and punched him on his head.

“YAH! Don’t you dare to touch my hair!” The leader moaned and looked at me again, trying to fix everything on his head.

“May I ask you why did you move here? I heard you’re living with Super Junior Hyungs.” And that was the question I was afraid the most.

“Oh… Um... Its not an interesting story…” I stuttered, looking down.

“Oh, I’m sorry, you don’t ha-OH GOOD, LOOK OUT!” he suddenly screamed but it was too late; someone throw a bucket of cold water on me. I yelled, jumping on my chair and looking around.

“I told you it’s not over, right?” I saw familiar face and I felt like my blood started to flow faster. I started to breath heavily, narrowing my eyes and clenchingmy fists. I raised my head, looking straight into her eyes.

“You really want to get some bruises, right?” I sarcastically asked. She laughed, but her eyes were cold. “But I’ll give you some advice; don’t start anything you’ll be regretting to the rest of your life. I’m not one of these girls who will just run away, screaming like bunch of little kids because of some crazy losers who think that they own school. So if you’re smart, just go away and don’t appear in my sight again. Arasso?” I said with and evil smile and simply walked away, feeling shocked looks on my back.

“Y-YAH! COME HERE, LITTLE ! I DIDN’T SAY YOU CAN GO!” I heard her scream but I just show her the middle finger, not even looking back.

“SHUT THE UP! NO ONE IS LISTENING ANYWAY!” I screamed back and then heard the bell. I smiled wider and started to wringingwater from everything I could.

I was in the halfway to my class when I heard steps behind me.

“Kim! Wait a minute!” I heard familiar voice and looked around, seeing tired Taemin. “Oh god, I was running from the cafeteria till now. Ugh… Oh. Nice job, little thing! HIGH FIVE!” He yelled, laughing, when he finally could take a breath. I hit his hand, laughing too and then suddenly felt shivers going down my back. My clothes were still wet.

“Oh god, you’re shaking.” He noticed, sighing. “Here, take it.” He said after a little while taking off his jacket. I took a step back.

“No, no! It’s okay; I’ll be okay in a few mi-ugh!” I shook again, clenching my fingers on my arms.

“Yeah, right. Come on, we’re almost late!” He replied, taking my arms and making me wear his jacket.

“No. N-Ugh. Thanks.” I sighed, feeling warmth all around me. It was a bit too long so I had too look weird but I didn’t care.

“Yeah. Now come on, we really are going to be late because of this!” He moaned and, taking my hand again, rushed to the classroom.

 

The worst. Chapter. Ever! Nothing more to say.

Anyway, my lovely Paulina also started to write a story! Go and check it out! You won't regret it!