i will smile.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 11 ~~

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

 

*Riiiinnnngggg*

 

Oh god, finally…

I looked at Taemin and I could see that he is thinking the same thing. It was finally end of classes and we were finally free. I started to pack up my things.

“Hey, maybe you want to eat with us? We planned to go to small restaurant near the gallery…” He started, waiting for me next to my desk. I looked at him, biting my bottom lip and shook my head.

“Um, I’m sorry but... Ugh, like you can see I’m still wet…” I sighed, looking at my clothes. He also looked at it and scratched back of his neck. He was looking really cute and handsome! I would love to have brother like that.

“Ohh, right. So maybe next time…” He looked so disappointed that I couldn’t do anything but make a mess from his hair and smile.

“I promise, next time. Now please, let’s go.” I gently said and he took my hand. For the third time! “Um, is it necessary?” I asked, looking down. He blushed a little, biting his lip.

“Oh, I can…”

“No, it’s… um… It’s okay. No worries.” I stuttered, starching back of my neck and the rest of the way we walked in silence.

When we walked out of the building, I noticed it started to rain. I started to take off Taemin’s jacked but he stopped me, dressing me up again.

“Don’t take it off. You’ll catch cold.” He worriedly said, looking at me with a little smile.

“Oh, I am wet already. You don’t…” I started but then someone’s yell my name suddenly, interrupting me. I saw van waiting a few meters away.

“KIIIIIM! COME ON! YOU GET WET!” I heard Ryeowook’s voice and giggled, looking back at Taemin.

“These guys are… Different from what I can usually see.” My friend whispered and I chuckled. He had no idea how much…

“Well, it’s time for me to go. Bye Taemin.” I waved and then I realized that I still have my and in his. I cleaned my throat and took it fast, running to van with a slight blush on my cheeks.

“Bye! Hope we can hang out sometimes!”

“I promised, right?!” I screamed back, coming in very fast. It wasn’t even long distance to run but I already got wet again. Even if it wasn’t the reason to smile I just couldn’t stop smirking to myself.

Ryeowook looked at me suspiciously, narrowing his eyes.

“So, SHINee, huh?” He asked and my smile got wider.

“You’re jealous?” I playfully asked, and then he blushed a little.

“Y-YAH! I am not! Why would I?” He asked, stuttering a little and I laughed. But then I felt slight pain on the back of my head and closed my eyes, hissing.

“Kim, are you… WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!” I heard his sudden scream and then noticed that ‘make-up’ from my neck just washed up with my wet hair. I knew what this is about.

“Um... What are you t-talking about?” I tried to normally ask but all I could do was whispering and looking at him with big eyes.

“Who did this?”

Okay, I was cared. For the first time I saw furious Wookie. And it was… I couldn’t even describe how much I was afraid even if this anger wasn’t for me. It was just that I always could see his smile but now, with narrowed eyes and angry face, he looked…. Well, dangerous. Very dangerous.

“I got into a fight.” I sighed and looked out the window but I could still see his furious look.

“With who?”

“Isn’t that obvious? Some girls just don’t want me to ‘steal you’ form them.” I explained and tried to cover bruises on my neck.

“Oh dear…” Ryeowook whispered, parking in front of the house.

“It’s nothing, really. I gave them some advices and I think this es won’t bother me anymore.” I coldly replied, obviously lying. If there was someone who would suddenly give up, it really wasn’t that girl from school.

“Come on, don’t play strong. She’s not going to give up, right?” I heard Ryeowook’s voice and felt warm hand on my shoulder.

Next words just slipped out of my mouth without me knowing.

“Not your business anyway.”

And that was it. He suddenly took away his fingers, looking down and sighing. y Kim is baaack! Give her a round of loud applause!

“No, ugh, Ryeowook Oppa, it’s not like that! What I mean is that I don’t want to be bothersome to you, you are tired anyway, and you don’t need my help in this. So please, just don’t be sad and get over it. There really is nothing to worry about, really!” I tried but he only turned around and started to walk away. “Please, OPPA!’ I moaned after him and run, trying to chase him but then he suddenly stopped and slightly looked at me with teary eyes.

He was doing what?!

Oh god. It was even worse than pouting.

“Ugh, it’s okay. We’re not so close anyway.” He replied with a weird voice and I felt like my heart is cracking up a little.

I suddenly forgot about ’skinship matter’ here and took his hand, making him face me.

“No. We are close. You all are like a family to me. Especially you, Ryeowook Oppa. No one is gonna replace you, never. Even if I’ll come home… There won’t be anything more important than all of you for me. Because you all showed me how it to have a family after all these years, when I hadn’t parents. And you have no idea how grateful I am for that. To you, Leeteuk Appa, Eunhyuk-ssi, Kyuhyun Oppa, Minnie Oppa. Every one of you. There’s no doubt.” I strongly said and then he suddenly touched my face, smiling a little.

“You have beautiful soul, Kimberly White. You know that, right?” He whispered, making me blush like crazy. And then, if it wasn’t enough, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, closing his warm arms around me. “I’ll always be here for you. So don’t be scared. We all protect you, I promise.” I heard his whisper around my ear and my eyes started to tear up.

I suddenly saw, that I really found my new family.

He sighed and took a step back, smiling. I smiled too and we went into a house in silence.

 

***

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

 

I know you want me.

 

“In a magnetic fieldperpendicular to the direction of electromagnetic induction B was placed guide of 10 g’s copper…”

 

You know I want cha!

 

“…suspended on two flexible copper wires…”

 

I know you want meeee.

 

 “…Calculate how much will be the value of magnetic induction if in the flow of electric current intensity…”

 

You know I WANT CHA!

 

That. Was. Enough.

 

“OH GOD; COME ON!” I yelled and walked out of my room with a furious look on my face. It was too much! They wanted me to go to school and now I can’t even do my homework properly?! Jinjja!

I followed next lyrics of the song, walking to every room. Maybe I didn’t want to study but come on! If I had to, I wanted to do my best! Really.

I stopped right in front of Kyu’s door and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, knocking. He didn’t respond, singing all along with Pitbull so I sighed and walked in.

“Kyu, could you p-p-p-p-p-OH MY GOD!” I yelled, looking at the scene in front of me with my jaw on the floor.

It was the weirdest/iest/scariest/better-not-to-remember thing I’ve ever seen.

Kyuhyun was standing in the middle of the room only with a towel wrapped over his hips and still wet hair, after bath I guess. He was dancing/doing weird moves and singing along with the artist, not even paying attention at me, so he probably didn’t even hear me. I was hoping I could just walk out without him paying attention but luck didn’t appear in that moment. In the same moment Kyu turned around and stopped with his mouth wide open, staring at me.

“What...- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” He screamed, taking a pillow to cover himself. I shook my head and covered my eyes with a hand too, trying not to burst of laughing.

“I-I-I… Music… Homework… Too loud…” I stuttered and in that moment my power of will just cracked up. I started to laugh like crazy, falling on the floor trying to calm down but every time I saw his eyes wide open I couldn’t do anything but laugh more and louder.

“O-O-O-Omo, you should totally see your face right n-n-n-hahahahahaha!”

“YAH!” He yelled, looking at me evilly and wore his pants very fast. Seeing it, I laughed even more. My stomach hurt but I couldn’t do anything, really. It was impossible.

“I.. hahaha… Regret…haha… I didn’t h-h-have my…haha…phone!” I said and ran away, trying not to fall in the hall. It was too hard since I couldn’t stop laughing .

“Oh dear, who would ever think that living with Super Junior can be so tiring and painful?” I whispered to myself and sat on the bed, massaging my stomach. But I had to admit; he has a nice body, there was no doubt. Well, he was an Idol, he couldn’t be ugly.

I sighed, still smiling and looked at my phone. There were three messages; two from the Taemin and one from Nate. I giggled and opened the last one.

Hi Little Thing. You haven’t responded to my calls. Something happened? Are feeling okay? How’s your leg?

I sighed and answered.

I’m okay but don’t have much time. School here kills me.

Oh, really?

Really.

Wait a second.

I didn’t even have a chance to answer when my phone started to vibrate. I giggled and picked up fast.

“What? Texting is too hard for you?”

“I just missed your voice. Messages won’t replace anything.” I heard familiar laugh and smiled. Ahh, it was so nice to hear him! We really didn’t talk much since accident, I just didn’t have time and strength, trying to recover my leg, practicing dancing with nothing but crappy results. I missed him.

“Yeah, I know. How are you, my little pumpkin?” I asked, knowing that he hates these two words.

“HEY! Don’t call me that!” He moaned, and I almost could see his narrowed eyes. I smiled a little, coming out of my room. “There’s nothing to talk much. Well, maybe except one thing. Megan and I broke up. Ugh, actually, she broke up with me. I don’t even know why…” He sighed again, answering my question before I could say anything. “She didn’t even tell me that it’s over and the next day I saw her with this guy, what was his name? Andrew? Adam? Alex? Ugh…”

“You mean Anthony? From baseball team? This one?! Oh dear, how low she fell?!” I asked myself, trying to find something to eat in the fridge.

“Well, I think I saw it a long time ago. When you went to Korea. She started to act differently, you know. Maybe I should just wake up at that time, but…”

“KIM! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I heard familiar scream and sighed, covering my phone with a hand.

“KITCHEN!” I screamed back, looking at the door. “Um, Nate, sorry, I have to…”

“Oh, okay. I’ll call you later. Bye Little Thing! Be strong!” I heard his warm and he hung up, don’t even giving me a chance to say ‘bye’.

Really, this fellow…

“Kim-ah. Um…” Leeteuk suddenly appeared, looking at me with a weird look.

“De, Appa?” I asked, taking a bite of the apple.

“Um, you see… This is something I wanted to talk about with you…” He awkwardly smiled, sitting next to me on the blat. “You remember this time when you were with Minzy, danicng in our studio?” I shook my head, curious why he is talking about it now. “Well, a few days earlier Eunhyuk told us how great you are and we concluded that as great talent as yours can’t be wasted so.. Um… Minzy-ah recorded the whole thing and… Ugh… Kim, you have an audition tomorrow in SM Entertainment. If everything will go in a good way, you’ll be our dancer at this month’s stage.” He said on one breath and looked at me.

What…

What?

What?!

I couldn’t do anything but stay frozen, with apple on my lips.

“Kim? I know we did this without your approval but…” He started, without even looking at me.

“You did what?” I whispered and my eyes got bigger.

“Kim… I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I know we had no right…” He moaned and took a step back, looking down.

No one could ever predict my reaction.

“OHMYGODAPPAILOVEYOU! I. LOVE. YOU!” I yelled and jumped on him with the speed of the light, almost knockinghim off his feet.

“You’re happy?!” He asked, shocked by my actions.

“No, sad!” I sarcastically said, kissing his cheek.” I am so happy that…! Oh God!” I started to jumping all around, yelling from happiness. I couldn’t think about anything, only about this! This was just too amazing! My dream finally started to come true!

But then I remember something.

I stopped.

No.

“My leg.”  I whispered, breathing heavily. How could I ever dance with this injury? “Oh god. Not now. Not now. Please.” I whispered again when it started to hurt.

“Kim? What’s happening with you?” He worriedly asked, looking at me. He was shocked by my sudden change of mood.

And then he finally understood something.

“You didn’t tell me something, right?”

I got frozen again, hearing his strong and cold voice. I closed my eyes, automatically touching wound on my leg, where big piece of window cut it almost to the bone almost on the all length.

I hadn’t choice anymore.

“Leeteuk Appa… There is something…”

 

And what do you think, hm? ;DD I a few days on writing it, the second part from it supposed to be in Chapter 10 but... Well, it's better like that xD Anyway, I know there wasn't Eunhyuk again but instead of him you have Wookie Oppa hahaha xD So, did you like it? I hope you did ;))) Feel free to tell me your opnions, criticism is very welcomed! <3333

And, the second thing: I alredy put a link to Paulina's fanfic under the previous chapter but I'm giving it again. Please, take a look! For me? ;** It's amazing! Fans of 2PM's Taecyeon will be speechless! <3333