inside out.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 3 ~~

A few minutes after Siwon’s disappearing, I went out of my room all happy, but having a weird feeling something’s gonna happen. I just smiled widely, ignoring it and started to coming down. One thing I didn’t notice; I’ve had untied laces.

“Boy you can say anything you wanna; I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya; I want you ba-AAAAAAAAAACKKKKK!” I suddenly screamed, falling down the stairs on my . With every step there were wired sounds coming from my throat till I stopped on the bottom, in silence.

“Oh !” I yelled, felling pain in my back. “Why the hell it always has to be me?!” I whispered, looked left and my eyes got bigger. Every single member of Super Junior who was in the kitchen had look concentrated straight on me.

For a few seconds it was so quiet that I could hear a fly flying around here. I swear. And then everything just started to shook because of their wild laughter. Heechul and Donghae were the only ones who were trying not to fall, everybody else were just laying or sitting and bursting of laugh again and again.

“Y-y-you s-should see your… hahahahahahahahahaha!” I heard form Leeteuk, who was the only one who helped me get up. I rolled my eyes and stick out my tongue at them. They laugh even more so I just sighed and walked to the kitchen, looking for some food.

“Oh my, are you okay Kim? “ I heard Ryeowook, still didn’t completely calm, so I turned around and blinked a few times, trying to smile. It wasn’t that hard though. I thought that I was getting used to it again.

“I’m fine, believe me. I’m very clumsy sometimes, forgot about simple things like just tying my laces or something. So don’t worry, I’ll be okay.” I replied, giving him cute smile. “Even if my hurts like hell.” I whispered to myself, knowing that everyone heard it anyway, and went back to eating sandwiches.

“How is it even possible that when you dance is like you are the music but when it comes to walking downstairs you’re falling on your ?” I heard from the back and suddenly started to choke. I fast looked for some water.

“W-well, um…” I started, not even trying to turn around. “It was just an accident. That’s all. Forget it.” I wasn’t sure I was talking about my fall or about what happened last night.

“Oh, Okay. But it was very… worth remembering accident I think.” He said with the same tone and I chocked again.

“Hey, Kim, what’s happening with you today?” Leeteuk asked, looking at me with smile. I cleaned my throat and drank water again.

“So should I just turn to a then?” I asked, like I didn’t know what he was exactly talking about. He laughed at me and tried to make a mess of my hair. “Oh no-NO! Don’t you dare to touch my hair again!” I yelled and laughed too.

“Wow, Kim. What happened to you? Two days ago you wanted to kill us, and now? I’m not saying this change’s bad but… different.” I heard Kyuhyun, who was smiling like a little child.

“Different also doesn’t mean good.” I said, trying to avoid answering. Because what should I say? I suddenly felt that I can’t act y anymore? I’ve had good mood? I was grateful because they were trying to know me better? I didn’t know.

“I don’t think so.”

“Okay.”

“Anyway, Hyukjae, how did you know she is good at dancing?” Donghae suddenly asked and I choked for the third time. Everyone looked at Eunhyuk, so did I. He smiled a bit and then looked straight in my eyes. I was put on their spell again. Beautiful one. I wanted to stay like that forever, whatever I had to pay for it. I was trapped in his eyes.

“Ohh, I was just walking by while she was practicing. I saw a few her moves.” He smoothly replied and looked at Donghae. I quietly sighed with a relief when he set me free and blinked a few times. What he was doing to me?!

“So you have to dance with us someday! On stage, maybe?” Donghae said, but my mind was far away. I was thinking about my heart beating faster than normal and trying to control my breath. “Kimmy? What do you think? Kimberly, hello!” He wave his hand a hew times in front of my eyes.

“Uhm, on stage?” I finally replied and he shook his head.” I… I really don’t think it’s good idea.”

“Why?” I could see he was disappointed.

“Two words: stage fright. I can’t make a move when someone’s watching so I don’t think it’s good for me to perform with you guys… Furthermore, fans are waiting for SuJu, not for mysterious girl who just appear in your life, guys.” I smoothly lied, looking straight at his face. Well, it wasn’t all lie, but I also didn’t say whole truth. The second part of it was about my mum. After she died, I couldn’t perform. I just felt wrong, having fun while he wasn’t here. Well, it wasn’t even that fun anymore when no one was watching me, cheering me up, giving advices. So I just quit my dance school and went to normal one. But I wouldn’t say it to them now.

”Ohh, Okay. I get it. But someday we’ll resolve this problem. And then you have to dance with us!” I heard Leeteuk’s voice which woke me up form my thoughts.

“Maybe.” I avoided answer again and then looked at watch. “So, what I can do here?” I asked, looking in each pair of eyes, except one.

“Well, you can go with me if you want to. I wanted to go to a swimming pool in the garden, are you interested?” I heard Siwon’s voice form the next room. I remembered how much I used to love it and then evilly smiled.

“Oh-oh, what you’re thinking about?” Yesung asked with a fake fright in his voice. I quietly laughed and did “innocent eyes”.

“Nothing, nothing. What could I do? I even can’t swim too good!” I replied still with innocent look, still remembering that Siwon was laughing the most when I fell.

“Only I have this feeling that our Choi Siwon isn’t going to come back alive?” Heechul whispered and then smiled even more evilly than me a few minutes ago. I just laughed and go back upstairs.

“Wait for me! I’ll get changed and we can go!” I said and went to my room to look for my swimming suit. I never thought I could feel so good in here but it was the truth: I was feeling wanted here. And it was the best feeling in the world.

***

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

“Uh, Kim… You look… Um…” I heard Ryeowook’s voice and turn around. It was so weird to see his and Kyuhyun’s faces focused on me! I just had normal swimsuit that was all! In USA when I was wearing it, I didn’t get too much attention but they were about to cover his eyes and run away! I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“So should I wear a sweater?” I asked, sighing but I didn’t hear even one word.

Somehow I ended up going swimming alone because manager suddenly called and almost everyone had to go to a company. In house were only Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and, oh God, Eunhyuk.

I went out, walking on a small sidewalk and then I saw a my goal. I left my bag and towel on a ground and jumped to cold water. I wasn’t thinking about anything. I just didn’t want my mood getting worse so I was just swimming on my back, trying to relax, when someone grabbed my leg and pull me under water. I barley catched my breath, trying to find out who did it. Then I felt hands on my waist and someone pulled me up again, but even then I still felt warm arms around me. When my head was above the water I coughed a few times and got away hair from my eyes, automatically getting frozen and shocked by what I saw.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” I screamed and tried to swim away but he was holding me tight. “Okay, this isn’t funny at all. So just let me go!” I said and then I could feel cold water while he get off his arms with unhappy face. “Ugh, what were you thinking Kyuhyun?!”

“You know how beautiful and y you look when you have wet hair?” He asked with a flirty smile and I almost choked with water.

“W-what did you said?!”

“And what did you hear? I’m sure our answers will be the same.” He replied and then swam to the ladder. I was looking at him all this time so I could see his whole body. And I had to say it was… Good. “Anyway, Ryeowook said someone named Nate was calling. He told him you’re gonna call him back later.” He informed me, trying to get rid of water in his hair. I had to admit he looked incredibly y doing this.

“Nate was calling?! Oh god, I completely forgot about he was going to!” I moaned, jumping from the water as fast I could.

“Your boyfriend, huh?” I heard a question and saw Kyuhyun’s unhappy face.

“Not your business I think.” I replied with a sharp voice and wrappedmyself up with a towel, almost running to get phone from my bag.

“How unlucky am I?” Kyuhyun said and then I heard a splash of water. I turned around quickly and saw something I didn’t except AT ALL. I saw the youngest member laying in on the water, with a face down and he looked like he was…

I didn’t think about anything, just jumped into the pool.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“How unlucky am I?” I whispered, smiling a little and jumped into water with a big splash. I laid with my face down so I looked like I drown, but I knew it’ll work. A few seconds later I heard and felt that she jumped into water too, probably to ‘save me’. I would smile if I wasn’t under water. Then I felt her hands around my arms while she was turning me around. Then I thought it’s enough and opened my eyes, catching deep breath and get my hair from my face. Then she realized what I did just now.

“OMG, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SCARED ME, YOU LITTLE FOOL?!” She screamed and punched me in my chest. I laughed, just by looking at her. He was all red, her hair was on her face. But even with it she looked hot.

“Ohh, don’t be angry!” I moaned, giving her puppy look. “I was just trying to…”

“MAKE A FOOL OF ME?! I HATE YOU!” She yelled again and splashed water on my face. I looked at her, blinking a few times, while she was laughing like crazy.

“So that’s how you’re gonna play with me, huh?! Okay!” I said with an evil smile and jumped at her, taking her under water. She was shocked but then she narrowed her eyes, pushed me down, trying to “drown me”. After a few seconds I took her hands form me and pull her so close that she was touching my body and then we got above water, still in the same position. I saw some flickers in her green eyes but then she started to look a bit awkward because of our state. She choked a few times and tried to let go of me, but I just pulled her closer.

“You aren’t mad anymore, right?” I asked with a cute smile and puppy’s look and I saw that she started to get soften.

“I’m not. But don’t do this again. Never. Understand?” She seriously asked and I smiled even wider.

“You liked it, didn’t you?”

“Ugh. Whatever.” She replied and swam away from me faster than I could ever think. I tried not to laugh and went after her. Then I noticed Eunhyuk in his window. He was looking at her then at me and didn’t look very happy but I didn’t care. This day was very good.

“Wanna eat something?” I asked, looking at her back. She turned, while covering with a towel and slightly shook her head. Yeah, she was already mine. I was sure I’ll win this bet.

 

Okay, now all of gonna ask: WHAT THE HELL?! But I just had to add the last part, I'm sorry. I know you may be confused but it's all for your own good haha xDD And I'm sorry for any mistakes but this time I didn't want to bother my manager ;DD Hope you don't mind!