run away.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 14 ~~

 

<MUSIC; play if you want>

Narrator’s POV

 

He was sitting next to the door all night, not even closing his eyes, sometimes cursing himself for doing every little thing of these. This guy couldn’t do nothing more but regret that he was so stupid and childish.

Eunhyuk was also freaking mad at himself. Because there wasn’t even a little chance for her to forget all these thing and just forgive him. He knew that. And it was just like poison, burning every little hope into the dust.

He sighed and, not even knowing if she’s awake or not, started to explain everything.

“Kim, what Kyuhyun said wasn’t truth in every aspect. I know I screwed whole thing up by coming with this stupid bet but... I didn’t know you, Kim. I never knew you are so amazing person; lovely, sweet, caring. I expect cold, stupid . But… On that day when I saw you dancing… I felt like there will be something between us, no matter what. And I really tired to cut off this damn bet but… I just couldn’t. That’s the rule. And I really know it’s stupid, thinking about rules in that moment, but… I don’t know. Maybe I just simply didn’t want to look at Kyuhyun slowly getting your trust? Maybe I wanted to protect you in that stupid way? Maybe I already felt something towards you back then? When I think of it right now, it could be possible. And no, I don’t except forgetting or even forgiving but… Please, just don’t leave, Kim. Please, just go on tomorrow’s, or maybe I should say today’s audition. You have a talent. You have a soul to dance. Don’t try to ignore it, because it’s the truth. And I know you’re hurt… But please, just don’t ruin your chances because of this, okay?” He whispered to the wall, feeling tears on his cheeks. She didn’t respond. Maybe she was sleeping? Maybe she didn’t want? He will never know that.

Eunhyuk slowly got up, feeling his heart cracking up. He as about to go away, when the door opened slightly and green eyes looked at the hall with a sad gaze.

He got frozen by the words coming from the girl’s mouth.

“Goodbye Eunhyuk-ssi.” She whispered and walked out too, taking all her luggage with her.

“Please…” He moaned in shock, looking at her with big eyes.

“No… Goodbye.” She whispered again and went down the stairs, not even looking back once.

He wasn’t able to move.

He wasn’t able to talk.

He wasn’t able to breath.

His heart stopped at the moment when the girl disappeared behind the doors.

 

Kim’s POV

“To the Incheon Airport please.” I weakly said to the taxi driver, when we packed all my stuff to the trunk. It wasn’t that much but I still felt like time is getting slower with every passing second. I just wanted to be far away, not thinking about anything but my fly back home. The plane was waiting for me on the airport already, so I could just focus on what I’ll do when I’ll have to meet with Richard. Becca said he was pissed. But I was sure that if I tell him everything he’ll understand. He was my father; even if I really loved Leeteuk Appa he couldn’t replace him.

At the memory of my lovely second dad, I felt warm tears on my cheeks. It was good thing just don’t saying goodbye to all of them. I simply couldn’t handle the thought what kind of look could be placed on their faces. It was simply too much pain for me. For them.

I sighed, wiping my tears away. I couldn’t cry even if I still was hurt. I didn’t believe in Eunhyuk’s words. I didn’t believe in anything he said. I simply didn’t want to be caught in this stupid trap again. Not again…

For the rest of the time I didn’t think about anything. I just didn’t have strength.

 

***

<MUSIC; play if you want>

After a half an hour I arrived at the airport, looking around with a hope that I’ll just simply wake up and this nightmare will end; that it will leave my heart and take away pain. Because I simply couldn’t handle it.

I shook my head, sighing. It wasn’t stupid dream. It was ing reality which just likes killing me, tearing my heart apart.

I started to walk to the right hall when I heard someone’s calling my name. I turned around, looking at 4 people running into my direction. My eyes got bigger when I recognized who was it and I sighed again, looking down when I also noticed Eunhyuk.

“Don’t you dare to do one more step!” Leeteuk yelled, making people look at him with weird gazes since he had a mask on his face and hood on his head, like every one of them.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, looking at them with a scary look. Everything I wanted to avoid just came to me. Really, the last thing I wanted was to see them in here, when I was about to go.

He looked at me with a hurt look and took his mask away, coming closer to me and looking straight into my eyes.

“You won’t go anywhere. Especially now. You have an audition in a few hours and you didn’t even prepare anything. How can you be so calm then?” He asked, narrowing his eyes and taking my hand. “Kaja! We are going to the dance studio in town, I already…” he started, taking my hand but I took it away fast, taking a step back.

“I’m… I-I’m sorry, Leeteuk-ssi. There’s no point in that. I’m going home.” I whispered, taking another step back.

“Of course you’re going home! That’s why we are here. To take you home.” He said impatiently, trying to take my hand again.

“No, Leeteuk-ssi. I’m going home. My real one.” I replied, trying not to cry again. He sighed, looking at me and I could see that his eyes started to tear up.

“Kim... Don’t do that, please. It’s not a good decision. ” He whispered, finally facing the reality and putting hand on my arm.

“He is right, Little Thing. You have to be with us, here.” I heard Ryeowook’s voice and then looked at him, taking a step again.

“And we love you. We really do. So if you’ll leave us… Well, you better just say that we didn’t matter to you.” Sungmin said and I covered my face with hands, turning to all of them.

“It’s not like that! I care about you! But I also can’t take this pain anymore! I can’t face you!” I screamed to Eunhyuk, even if I should say anything to all of them. He looked down, taking a step towards me and then looked straight to my eyes.

He looked more serious than ever.

“Mianhae. Really. There is nothing I can say at this moment except this because nothing can just replace hurt in your heart. And in mine too. Because you have no idea how much I want to cry, when I look into your sad eyes and it’s obvious that I made you feel like that. But please, just don’t leave, okay? I’ll do anything, just don’t leave! Please! I can even move to another house if I’ll be bothering you but please! I don’t know what I’ll do if you won’t be here. I just… I just…” he stuttered and tears started to come out of his eyes, slipping on the cheeks and staining his black T-shirt. I also could feel warm tears on my face but I simply couldn’t move to wipe them. I could only stare into his beautiful eyes with pain in my heart. “I love you, Kimberly White. I see it now. And I don’t think I could just let you go, even if you hate me.” He confessed and everything stopped at that moment, even my breath.

I closed my eyes, feeling my heart is cracking up again, but it wasn’t painful anymore. I was… It was like a fairytale for me. But nothing could just replace all the memories I had. I started to cry again, looking down and taking a step back.

This was a right decision.

“The time I spent with all of you… It’s irreplaceable. I’ll remember it forever.” I whispered, seeing blurry because of the tears. “But… Goodbye. I’ll miss you!” I moaned and run away, hearing voices behind me on all way.

I love you too, Eunhyuk. But nothing can replace bad memories.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The four of them were standing in the hall, still looking at girl who was running away fast.

“What did you do, Eunhyuk?” Ryeowook whispered and all of them just went away, leaving him with tears on his cheeks and shocked face. He didn’t feel anything; he just wanted to die because of what happened. Everything what could go wrong, actually went wrong. She was gone; forever.

He turned around, slowly making steps towards the exit. He was empty inside, like everything just flied away with this girl, who made his heart flutter, his soul warm. She was irreplaceable for him but now it didn’t matter. She wasn’t here anymore.

“You screwed all thing up, you ing idiot.” He sighed and walked out, turning wet in a few seconds because of the rain. But he didn’t care. He wasn’t able to care anymore.

And if this is how a heart breaks, I give up…

 

I have no words to describe how much I hate this chapter. Really. It's so crappy that I feel ashamed like hell o_O I think only music is good here haha xD And I hope you know that there's only two chapters left? Well, MAYBE three but I won't promise anything to anyone. But I have an idea for another story so you won't be free of me for too long ;D

Anyway, Subscribe and comment! <3333