in your arms.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 12 ~~

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

 

“What?” He asked with a cold look and even colder voice, after hearing everything. I looked down, trying not to cry or do something stupid like that. It wouldn’t be me if I start to tear up.

“What?” I heard his voice again but this time he wasn’t angry anymore, he was rather… Worried? Sad? Something like that.

I sighed, looking at him.

“I didn’t want to bother you but it really didn’t recover properly. I can’t dance as well as earlier. I can’t even walk like I noticed a few days ago. This wound… It still hurts. Very much sometimes.” I whispered, sighing. “But I’ll endure it. I am strong. I am not a little girl anymore. I never was able to just lay down and cry and I won’t do this time. I HAVE TO endure it.” I strongly said, getting up fast.

“But… Kim…” He moaned, clenching his fingers on my hand.

“Appa, didn’t you say that I have audition tomorrow? I have to go to practice.” I hardly smiled, looking into his brown eyes.

“How?” He whispered, also standing up. “How are you gonna endure it?! HOW?! If it hurts… If it’s like that…” He started to breath heavily. ”KIM, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU! YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO DANCE ANYMORE! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! YOUR DREAMS ARE CLOSE TO TOTAL DESTRUCTION!” He suddenly yelled, coming closer to me.

“Appa…:

“NO! I’M NOT GONNA LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!” He screamed again, hitting the table by his hand. “Eunhyuk… He’ll practice with you today. Go and ask him.” He coldly said, closing his eyes. “He will tell you what to do with it. I’m sure he’ll understand.”

“Appa…”

“Or… Wait… No. I’ll go to him. I’ll tell him. Yes, I’ll tell him…” He whispered, looking like crazy and went out. I covered my eyes with hands, sitting on the chair again.

“You don’t have to hyung. I already heard everything.” I got frozen, hearing familiar whisper.

I looked at the door, seeing the last person I wanted to.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

She was just staring at me with an emotionless gaze and all I could think about was this scary thing I heard a few minutes ago. I was sure that I had nothing but a mask on my face but inside… it was different. I was scared. I was worried. I was angry. I was…

I was…

“When did you noticed that something is not right?” I coldly asked, looking into her beautiful eyes. She turned her head to the window, not even giving me a single look.

“Like you even care about it.” She whispered and closed her eyes. Okay, that was like strong hit. She thought that I didn’t care? I cared. Too much I could say. And that made me avoiding her, feeling guilty.

“Kimberly.” Leeteuk gently said, looking at her. She sighed and stood up, coming closer.

“I can do it myself. I don’t need his help.” She coldly replied, trying to walk away. I suddenly grabbed her hand, not even thing about what I did. It was one of these moves which come out without you knowing.

But she stopped, feeling my fingers around her hand.

“You don’t have to play strong.” I said, not even looking at her and sighed. “Meet me at the dance studio in fifteen minutes. I’ll be waiting.”

“No.”

“Kim-ah!” Leeteuk moaned again, looking at her evilly. She sighed, suddenly getting her hand out of mine and look at Hyung with a furious look.

“Ugh… OKAY! I’ll be there.” She hissed and walked away, not even looking back.

“Hyung, are you sure…?” I asked, also coming out.

“She can do it. You just have to show her how to don’t pay attention to pain. The way you’re doing this.” He sighed and put his hand on my arm. “I don’t know what’s happening between you two but... I know your feelings, Eunhyuk-ah.” He whispered, looking at me with a serious gaze.

What feelings?” I asked, giving him weird look.

“You know it; you just don’t want to admit it.” He replied and simply walked away, leaving me in shock.

 

***

 

Kim’s POV

 

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

 

He was the last thing I wanted. I really wasn’t ready to face him after past months of silence and ignorance but it was the only way for me to make it and I knew it. Even if it was painful like hell.

I sighed, taking my usual clothes off and coming to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror, seeing the same face as always; big, green eyes, skin in an ivory color, pink lips. Nothing special. Except the sadness, which was clearly placed on it.

I sighed and splashed a little bit of water on my face, trying to get rid of weird feelings. But it was impossible. He finally spoke to me and I couldn’t be more happy and scared at the same time.

“No, Kim. Don’t think about it now. You’ll be late.” I whispered to myself and quickly dressed up in my blue dance outfit. I took my phone and some painkillers and went out, almost bumping into Eunhyuk.

“Are you ready?” He asked quietly, looking straight into my eyes.

“Yes.” I simply replied and took a deep breath, pushing him away and going down fast. He was a few steps behind me but we didn’t say anything, passing weird looks of members. I didn’t care about that. Leeteuk was going to explain everything anyway.

After a short walk, we finally arrived to the dance studio and when Eunhyuk turned light on, I felt like I was in home. I closed my eyes and smiled, taking a deep breath.

“Kim-ah…” I heard his whisper; he was somewhere close to me. His voice was so low, making me shiver…

“Eunhyuk-ssi…” I replied and turned around, facing him. He was standing in front of me, reminding me a fallen angel, with this pain on his face. His perfect lips were so close; I just wanted to touch them with my finger, feel their smoothness, shape. I needed this.

But then he took a step back, sighing.

“I’m…I’m sorry for all of these. But if you were in my situation… You would know how it feels when someone important is almost dead because of you. That someone looses almost everything because of you. It’s pain that you can’t even imagine.” He quietly said and turned around. “But you don’t need to know this. We should start now. Come here.” He said again, suddenly changing his tone into a cold one. I sighed and did what he want to.

“Okay, what kind of pain is it?”

“It’s like… Ugh, it feels like something is cutting my leg again and again. It’s starting here.” I showed him right place. “And it’s coming down, sometimes making me even cry.” I sighed and turned to him again.

“Um… Okay, I get it. A few months ago I had the same problem; I sprained my ankle a few days before stage. All you have to do is just mentally trying to get rid of it. Everything is here. “He gently touched my head and smiled a little. “Pain isn’t real. That’s what you should say to yourself when you feel it.” He said and walked to the radio. “Now, dance.”

The first tact’s of the FlorenceAnd The Machine’s song started to play. My body started to move by itself; I didn’t have any control on it. I welcomed it like the best thing in the world, smiling with my all face. Sadness went away somehow, making me feel like I was able to fly, to get everything what I whished for.

But then it came.

The pain started with nothing but slight twinge, but with every second it was becoming harder to endure.

This isn’t real.

I tried to say that to myself but tears appeared in my eyes anyway.

This is just your imagination.

I started to breath heavily.

You can endure it.

Tears were slipping on my face but I didn’t stop.

You’re strong.

And pain started to went away. Slightly, but I could feel it. I smiled wider, dancing like I’ve never before, feeling like the happiest person in thworld.

“I did it! I did it, Eunhyuk-ssi!” I laughed and then all of sudden I felt his hand on mine. He stopped me, turning me to him and I could suddenly feel was his warm lips on mine.

I got frozen for a second but he didn’t stop, just pulled me closer and the next thing I remember was tangling my fingers in his hair and a little moan into his lips coming from my mouth. He suddenly pushed me to the wall and clenched his fingers on my hips; both of us breathe heavily, there wasn’t anything but music and us…

 

“Hm, I never thought about that technique. How is it called? Taking pain away by kissing?” I heard someone’s voice and got frozen. “Well, Hyukjae, I’m sure you already won this bet.”

 

Okay, I AM crazy. But I just couldn't help myself but write this scene xDD I know some of you will scold me because of adding it, but it's already half of the story.  I can't still be in the same place, I have to move on with everything. And I still wasn't sure but Paulina aka SecretFlowerr forced me. ;DDD Go and shout at her if you have some problems! It's all her fault! xDDD *kidding, kidding*

So, tell me if you like it but if you don't... I really don't care much.. Anyway, please comment & subscribe! <333