skinship matters.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 9 ~~

 

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

 

It’s been three months already.

We didn’t talk, didn’t look at each other, didn’t even meet, except the kitchen, when I cooked with lovely Ryeowook sometimes.

Eunhyuk was clearly avoiding me and it was hurting me like nothing before. I really didn’t know what was going on with me. Since when I started to care about some guy? Well, not some guy but…

No, no buts, Kimberly White! Just care about yourself; that’s the safest option!

Ugh…

I walked out of my room, feeling a little tired. My leg was still hurting but I didn’t tell anyone about it; I already was bothersome enough so I didn’t want to tell about this problem too. I sighed, looking down, trying not to think about it. I heard what doctor said. If it still be hurting, there’s possibility that I’ll never recover and, what’s worse… I could drop my dance practices right now. There is no chance for me to dance if my leg will be like that. And it was even more painful that Eunhyuk’s behavior.

I was going to eat something when I suddenly bumped into someone on the kitchen’s door.  I’d probably fall but then I felt strong arms around my waist so I raised my head fast, almost kissing Kyu’s lips.

He was looking into my eyes, blushing a little with shock in his eyes and I almost fainted, seeing his handsome face so close to mine.

“Maknae, where are you…OH GOD WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE?!” I heard Leeteuk’s high-pitched scream and my savior let me go fast, blushing like crazy.

“H-H-Hyung... We were… We just… We…” He stuttered, looking at the shocked face of older one, biting his lips. Oh God, what happened with this cool Kyuhyun’s image?! Now he looked so innocent and pure that I just wanted to hug and save him before Leeteuk Appa’s angry glare would kill him …

Wait, WHAT?! Oh God, I was acting crazy right now.

“Stop stuttering!” He hissed, taking me in his arms and narrowed his eyes at Kyuhyun. “And don’t you dare to touch my little daughter again! Or I swear, next day you’ll be running around without your…” He started, sounding like overprotective father. I closed my eyes and tried to take away his arm but I was too weak.

And he smelled really nice though.

“Hyung! You really don’t know what’s going on! I really didn’t plan to do anything, I just caught her! She nearly…” I heard Kyu’s voice but he suddenly shut up, after the look Leeteuk gave him. Okay, that was enough.

“YAH! Let go of me Appa!” I screamed, trying to escape from his hug. He was really overprotective! “You’re too much! He didn’t do anything to me! It was all my fault! So don’t shout at him when I am the one who bumped into him!” I explained, rolling my eyes. “Jinjja, those people…” I whispered, coming to the kitchen and saw Ryeowook cooking again. I rolled my eyes, looking on plates around him.

“What happened to Teuk - hyung? He was screaming like crazy.” I heard Wookie’s whisper and sighed.

“He is worried that Kyu-ah would do something to me. But he just caught me! I almost fell on the floor while bumping into him and then Teuk Appa appeared, screaming like crazy. Really, he is so sweet but annoying at the same time. I know I am the only girl here but he should believe that no one is gonna hurt me here, especially Kyuhyun Oppa!” I moaned, looking into Ryeowook’s eyes. He laughed, adding some vegetables to souse.

I pouted, looking down.

“Ohh, Kim, just try to understand him! Kyu is the greatest womanizer among us, he never had real relationship. He was just using girls but since you came home after accident he weirdly changed. He almost reminds his old version, before debut! We all are seeing it. Leeteuk too. He still is afraid that Kyuhyun may want to use you. And I don’t mean kisses or hugs but something bigger; something you may not want.” He sighed, suddenly starting to be serious. I jumped, sitting on the table and looked down, blush a little.

Yeah, I was innocent. I’ve never been with a man before; I just wanted to wait for this one and no one could change it.

“Ugh, I understand. But… I still think he’s a little too overprotective. I mean, okay, he would react like that if Kyu would kiss me or something but come on! He was just holding me! It was nothing to worry about…” I said, taking a spoon and putting it into souse and then tasting it. Ohh, Heaven.

“Anyway, where did you learn how to cook like that? Even I, who practiced cooking for a few years, still can’t cook like that.” I jealously said and pouted again.

“Well, short story. When my mom heard that I’ll be in SuJu she thought that I won’t have time to come home to eat. She taught me everything; we were spending in kitchen so much time! But it was worth it, even if I didn’t have time for going out. I am really grateful! Really. I am the one who can cook properly here. Don’t ever try Kyu’s cooking or you’ll go to hospital again. I tried it once and I think I could live without that experience.” He sighed, wincing by even thinking about it. I silently laughed, coming over him and smiling a little.

“Thank you, Wookie Oppa. You really can change my mood.” I whispered, kissing his cheek a little. He froze, and his mouth formed into pretty “O”.

It was silent for a few seconds.

And then…

“Oh god, DID YOU JUST KISS HIM?!” I heard familiar high-pitched scream and turned around with a shocked face.

“And what’s wrong with that?” I asked, scared a little. He blinked a few times and then I saw Siwon, Kyuhyun and Sungmin also walking to the kitchen, shocked by what they heard.

“What?! Kimberly! Why did you do that?” Siwon asked, smiling like an idiot.

“Hey, it was just kiss on the cheek! What’s wrong with that?” I looked at blushing face of Ryeowook again. He’s eyes were bigger that plates and he wasn’t moving at all.

“Ugh, well, it’s skinship and stuff…” Sungmin replied, looking at me with the same smile as Siwon. I looked at him with a question. Then Kyu started to talk.

He explained me what was all about and I felt a little awkward while hearing that. Wow, it was really not normal kissing your friends. But how was I supposed to know that?! It was normal to me when I lived in USA! I never heard about that before!

“Oh, I’m sorry Wookie Oppa!” I moaned, taking a step back. “It’ll never happen again, I promise!”

“A-Ani. T-There’s nothing to worry about.” He stuttered, looking at the meal with a goofy smile.

Okaaay…

“YAH! WOOKIE-AH! DON’T SMILE LIKE THAT!” Guess who was it?

“LEETEUK-SSI! Come on, it was an accident AGAIN! Don’t yell like crazy!” I screamed back, looking at him evilly. He took a deep breath and narrowed his eyes. We were really like daughter and father at that moment.

“You really shouldn’t do that. Look how he reacted!”

“Yah!” Ryeowook screamed, but we didn’t even bother to look at him.

“Oh god, don’t be so overprotective! You are overreacting!” I said, rising my voice a bit.

“Overreacting!”

“You don’t have to check me at everything! I am not a little girl! I am eighteen!”

“So what? Age doesn’t matter! I’m worried anyway!” I heard his whisper and looked around. There wasn’t anyone in the kitchen; everyone just went out to the living room leaving us alone.

I sighed and slowly walked to him, hugging him and smelling his nice perfume. I felt something I didn’t before with my real father; safety and something more; warm feeling that no one is gonna hurt me when I’m here.

“I really love you for that. I really needed a dad and you came to my life in the right time but please, just don’t be like that. They don’t want to hurt me and if I know that you should too.” I whispered, feeling warm arms around me.

He kissed me on my forehead and silently laughed, placing his chin on my head.

“Okay, I’ll try to remember that. But if they’ll try something, especially Kyu…”

“You’ll be the first person to know, okay?” I smiled and took a step back. He smiled too, scratching the back of his neck.

“Should we just go to them? Siwon asked me to do a moviemarathon. What do you think?” He told with a puppy look and I couldn’t do anything but agree.

He took my hand with a smile and we went to the living room when they were already arguing which movies we should watch. Siwon wanted the “Titanic” but Kyu was still not convinced and tried to use agyeo at him to force “You’re My Pet”. I smiled wider, just by looking at them. Or, should I say, by looking at these kids? Well, probably.

“Hey, what about The Lion King?” I asked, sitting on a couch. They all froze, looking at me with eyes wide open.

“Pleaseeeeeeee…” I moaned, blinking my eyes and pouting a little.

And the next thing was Sungmin searching for the right DVD.

 

***

I smirked with my eyes closed. I had no intention to wake up yet. The pillow was so warm the blanket too. Even if sometimes it was moving, I didn’t care; it was just too good…

 

 

 

 

Wait, WHAT?! Moving?!

I opened my eyes fast, looking around. In room was dark, only at the screen was information that the movie ended. I slowly sat, looking at sleepy Kyu’s face. So that was my pillow? Leeteuk Appa won’t be happy. I yawned, looking at my phone. 1 a.m.!

“No way!” I moaned and tried to stand up and wake up others but I felt warm arms around my waist holding me strongly.

I looked at Kyuhyun and smiled with awkwardness, remembering what he said about skinship. His face was so peaceful while sleeping; so much different from Kyu I knew. I sighed a little. It would be the worst thing to wake him up. So I just looked for the second blanket and laid in a bit comfortable way for both of us; he would panic when he wakes up since I was so close.

“Leeteuk Appa won’t be happy.” I said again, this time not in mind and fall asleep.

 

***

“Kimmy… Wake up... Kimmy, it’s time for school!” I heard whispers around my ear but didn’t even bother to open my eyes and just tried to fall asleep again. Wait, how the hell I laid on my bed? I remember that I fell asleep on the couch, with…

Ohh, never mind.

I was too tired to think.

“Only five minutes Appa, please…” I muttered, covering myself with a blanket.

“No, no! Come on, get up!” Leeteuk screamed and took away my pillow.

“OH GOD! COME ON!” I yelled back, sitting on bed and watching his smiling face with a furious look.

“It’s your first day in school! You didn’t have chance to go earlier, but don’t tell me you thought that I forgot about it? Stop dreaming, young lady!” He laughed and started to walk out, looking at his watch.

“You have half an hour to get ready. We’ll leave you at school since we’re going for an interview.” He said before closing the door.

Oh god, this day will be definitely amazing.

 

Hm, I have to say I like this chapter xD But I hope you won't be mad because there wasn't Eunhyuk? ;)) I promise, he'll appear soon! <33