out of control.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 5~~

 

I sat on the ground, hugging my legs and lied my head on knees. I felt like somehow mom died again. Maybe it was because this damn piece of paper made me fell like she’s really gone?! Like she’ll never come back again?! Like she’ll never tell me what am I supposed to do?! Like I was… Alone?

I just wanted do disappear.

But then I heard someone. I slowly raised my head, looking in his eyes.

<MUSIC; play if you want to>

He was still between kitchen and living room, looking at me with a panic. But then he shook his head a bit and slowly went to me. I even didn’t have power to wipe my tears; I just could sit there and do nothing except crying.

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked, looking at me with worried look and trying to touch my arm. I didn’t answer him, just tired to stand up and walk away. But I felt like everything just flied away from me; I could just hold on sofa because when I wanted to make even a one step, I was shaking like a streamer on the huge wind.

“Please, just leave me alone!” I whispered, trying to get off his arms.

“No. What happened? Why are you like this? Did somebody hurt you?” He seriously asked, trying to help me sit on the sofa.

“Leave me alone.” I replied to all his questions, trying to walk again. But then I lost my balance and I would probably fell if Kyuhyun’s arms didn’t catch and hold me. His hands were on my back and I was almost laying at him. I could see every detail of his big eyes, watching my face with worried and serious look. His arms were so warm, just like on the pool back then.

We stayed like that for a few seconds and then I heard someone cleaning throat. I was sure who was it. And it was like a bucket of cold water.

I felt like suddenly all my powers came back and pushed shocked Kyuhyun away.

“I’m fine. Leave me alone.” I whispered coldly and walked away, trying not to fall. I looked at Eunhyuk face and somehow I felt weird when I saw his eyes on me. I felt guilty because of this situation a few minutes later. I felt worried because of his a bit sad look. I felt like . And this time I didn’t know why.

I ran to my room, trying to get rid of tears still flowing on my face.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I was going home with a stupid smile on my face. I liked Victoria. Very much. She was beautiful, smart, nice. Hot. She was everything I ever wanted and today we were going to go out. Everything was on the good way.

To what?

I shook my head a bit and then saw Kyuhyun’s also going home. I smiled to him widely, parking in the garage next to him.

“What happened to you?” He asked, rolling his eyes and simply went away, not giving me a chance to answer.

“What happened? Victoria. We’re going out tonight.” I laughed, looking at his shocked look and almost jumped form happiness. Well, something like that.

“Congratulations, man! I hope you’ll do her well!” He replied, looking at me with a hunter’s smile. Ugh. He was thinking about one thing only.

I was shaking my head, giving his back killers look but then he suddenly stopped. We were in the hall, so at first I really didn’t know what’s happening.

“What…?” But then I heard it too. Someone’s crying. Well, not someone’s. It was Kim.

I was about to run to her but then I realized that Kyuhyun’s not here anymore. I looked at doors to the kitchen saw him disappearing behind them. I was… I don’t know. Disappointed? Something like that. I slowly walked through the doors, looking at scene in front of me with a worried gaze. She looked terrible. She was all white; her eyes were teary and big, like she was still shocked about something.

My heart started to crack.

“Leave me alone!” She whispered to him and tried to walk away but then she lost her balance. I took a step towards her, like I was going to catch her but my little brother did this after I could even think.

She looked in his eyes with a look that she always looked at me and I…

I didn’t like it. At all.

I went closer and cleaned my throat, looking straight at her. I wasn’t sure what look is on my face but I didn’t care. She pushed Kyuhyun, wiping her tears and then slightly looked at me.

“I’m fine. Leave me alone.” She told him with a cold tone and then walked away.

I was watching her back till she disappeared behind kitchen’s doors. We were standing in silence.

“I wish I could know what happened.” I heard Kyuhyun’s worried whisper and looked at him again, narrowing my eyes.

“Like you even care about it!” I hissed and started to walk away.

“Hey, I care about her! But in a bit different way!” He yelled after me and I furiously turn around. I was pissed. Very pissed. I tolerated everything but…

“You know what?! You are ing ! I understand getting her trust by even telling her damn secrets but this is… I don’t even have words! This is sick! I don’t even believe you are human anymore! She is innocent! She is pure! Why the hell you have to do this that way?!” I screamed, walking towards him so when I yelled last sentence, I could see myself in his eyes. He looked pissed too, I knew he wanted to kill me in that moment. He was silent for a second but then he narrowed his eyes and got closer to me.

“I really don’t know why are you care about her so much. She is just a girl.” He smiled evilly, looking straight at me. “You acting like she was yours, or something. And this is bad, man. Really bad. Because I’m gonna win her. No matter what. You can try to stop it. But don’t , if you don’t want to prove that you really are…”He whispered, and put his lips closer to my ear.”… in love with her.”

I pushed him away, so he almost fell but I didn’t really care about it. I just wanted to stop my heart form beating like crazy.

“I am not in love with her. And I really don’t have to be to care about her.” I coldly replied and walked away, not giving him a single look.

 

Kim’s POV

 

I didn’t think about anything, I just wanted to sleep and forget about reality for a moment. But life won’t give us everything we want, like I could see. I covered my face with pillow, trying not to cry. It was horrible. Everything in me was cracking up; heart, lungs, brain. It was painful. But I just couldn’t get rid of it.

I got up, feeling like there wasn’t me in me and sighed. I was overreacting – I should just give up, face the truth, because my mom wasn’t here anymore and Richard had the right to start over. But he was acting like mom didn’t exist. I didn’t know what to think. Maybe he just wanted to forget. Maybe it was too painful, like for me.

I changed into my dance clothes, looking at my phone. Nate wasn’t calling. He wasn’t picking up. I really didn’t know what was happening, but it wasn’t good, really. I felt like some piece of me was forced to disappear. I sighed, trying not to cry. It was weakness, nothing more. I hated it.

I took my I-pod and walked out of my room, looking for my favorite song. Because of this, I didn’t saw Eunhyuk, who was also coming out of his room. I hit him and automatically fall.

“Oh, God, why are you stronger than wall!?” I moaned, looking down and trying to get up. He smiled a bit and took my hand, trying to help.

“Well, this is called life.” He replied, looking at my clothes. “You’re going to dance again?”

“Is it a problem?” I replied, afraid that maybe he also was going to practice. I really didn’t want anyone to watch me right now; I just wanted to do something to get rid of everything in my head.

“Ugh, no. I was just asking. Anyway, I have to go, so…” He scratched back of his neck and simply walked away. I rolled my eyes, curious where he was going to go… Wait! What?! Ugh. Whatever.

I was almost in dance studio, when I heard music coming form it. I started to going back, but then I heard female voice. I narrowed my eyes, wondering who could it be, slowly walking to window and looked. I didn’t saw girl’s face because of the black hood covering her, but her moves were amazing. She was like dance machine, moving to “Imma be” and I was simply amazed.

I was going to go, when the song ended and girl noticed me. At first she looked shocked but after a few seconds she smiled and noddedher finger at me. I slowly walked into room.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want to interrupt. I’ll go if you want to...” I started but then she smiled widely and looked straight in my eyes.

“You have to be Kim, right?” She asked, making me confused. “Donghae-ssi told me about you. He said you are amazing dancer!”

“Donghae? Oh God, his long tongue.” I moaned and then recognized her. “Oh my, you are 2NE1’s Minzy!” My eyes almost dropped at the ground when she started to laugh and walked to her bag.

“Yeah.”

“But, sorry for asking… What are you doing HERE?” I asked again, looking at her back.

“Ohh, SuJu Oppa’s offered me their studio while ours is renovating.” She replied and looked at my clothes and messy hair. “I guess you’re not one of these dancers, who try to be y and go on the scene almost ?” She asked, sighing. I laughed, shaking my head. “Thank God. Now, show me what you got!”

“Oh, no – no! I just interrupted your practicing. I’ll go and be later, when you finish it!” I replied, slowly going out.

“No way! You are also a dancer! If you want to practice too, this room is big enough. Come on!” She moaned and looked at me again with puppy look.

“Ugh, okay.” I sighed and left my bad near hers. She played random song, which was very know to me “Mic Check” by Julez Santana. I smiled a little, remembering how often we were dancing to it with Nate.

I closed my eyes and started to dance, trying to get rid of bad energy. I was feeling music everywhere, there weren’t mistakes in my moves; I just knew what to do before doing it. It was natural for me. No one could stop me now.

When the song was over, I heard clapping behind me. I looked around, gasping in shock.

“You... You weren’t dancing?” I asked, crossing my arms on my chest. Girl laughed, looking at me with flickers in her eyes, shaking her head.

“I just wanted to see your moves. And you are really good! I swear, I didn’t saw girl dancing like that for a long time, believe me!” She replied, sitting on the ground and drinking some water. I sat in front of her, doing the same. I just didn’t know what should I say. She was amazing when she was dancing; I was just a small girl compared with her.

“Um, thank you. It means a lot, really.” I smiled, looking back.

“Sorry if it’s not my business but… Is something bothering you?” She asked with a hesitation, looking into my eyes. I stayed silent, looking at the floor. “Oh, you don’t have to answer me! We even don’t know each other; I’m being rude, I’m sorry.” She said with embarrassmentin her voice. I smiled a bit and sighed.

“No, you’re not being rude. I just… I just really don’t want to talk about this now. But if I want, I’ll go to you, I promise.” I replied and stood up. “Anyway, it was nice to meet…” I started but then heard girl’s laughter. Very familiar laughter.

“Oh God, tell me this is not Victoria!” She asked and face palmed herself.

“I wish.” I replied, looking down.

“Ohh, I see you already know our Superstar.” She told sarcastically, looking down.

“Yeah.” I shortly replied again and started to pack my stuff.

“Wait, I’ll go with you!” I heard and turn my back to Minzy.

“Are you sure you want to see her?” I asked, looking at her. She looked so small compared with her. Well, right now. But when it comes to dancing, she was unstoppable.

“What she can do to me? Tell something very “intelligent”? Please.” I heard and automatically smiled.

“So what type of girl Victoria is?”

“She is… fake. I hated her for the first time I saw her. Maybe she has good voice but… there’s nothing more in her. She thinks she has everything; boys, money, pretty face. But there’s no heart in her.” She sighed, while walking to the door.

I focused on her so when we were almost in hall, so I didn’t see who was standing there till I heard very familiar voice.

“So, where you want to go?” Eunhyuk asked, helping Victoria put her jacket on. I suddenly stopped, Minzy too. I knew she was looking at me but I didn’t care. I only saw them.

“Ohh, I don’t know Oppa. Maybe to this new restaurant, near company?” She replied with a sweet smile and then noticed me. “Ohh, who we have here? Kim, you have no idea how nice is to see you! Come here!” She walked to me slowly and hugged, “by accident” trampling my new shoes. I narrowed my eyes and almost started to insult her but then she also saw Minzy.

“I see that similar girls are meant to be together. No style, no agyeo. How perfect!” She whispered, looking down on us. My eyes got bigger. Minzy took my hand, trying to say that there would be nothing worse than picking a fight. I took a deep breath and sarcastically smile, looking straight into her eyes.

“Oh, yeah, it was really nice to see you. Have a good date!” I replied with a sweet smile but inside I was… Sad? Pissed? Shocked? Everything in the same time.

I didn’t even look at Eunhyuk, just said goodbye to Minzy and went away.

 

Okay, this is so crappy that I wanted to start over but I didn't, like you can see. Ugh. sorry.