too much.

Secret Smile ♥

Chapter 13 ~~

 

<MUSIC; I know it's not fitting but it inspired me like hell>

“Hm, I never thought about that technique. How is it called? Taking pain away by kissing?” I heard someone’s voice and got frozen. “Anyway, Hyukjae, I’m sure you already won our bet.” He evilly laughed and sighed, shaking his head.

And then I came to my senses.

I pushed Eunhyuk from me fast, shocked by what I did and looked at sarcastic face of the other one, who was standing in the door, leaningon thedoorframe with crossed arms.

“But I’ve never known you’re gonna do it this way. I always thought that your way of getting girls is simpler than making them confused by leaving and suddenly coming back like that.” He sighed again with a fake care and came closer.

What was he…

What did I…

Why I…

And then everything hit me with strength of the bullet. I took a step back, looking at Eunhyuk with shock on my face. His eyes were closed, like he wanted to wake up from a bad dream. But it wasn’t a dream. That was ing reality. Painful reality.

I started to breath heavily, finally starting to understanding. But I simply couldn’t believe it.

“What kind of bet? What are you talking about Kyuhyun?” I whispered, looking at him with my eyes wide open and then Eunhyuk suddenly moved, trying to get closer to me.

“I’ll explain you everything. Please! Just let’s go to quieter place without him!” He moaned, taking a step towards me. I shook my head, moving back.

“No. Tell me here.” I said with a weak voice but looking at Kyuhyun.

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

“Ohh, so you didn’t know about anything? Aishh…” He said with ‘sad’ look and sighed again. “Well, your lovely Eunhyuk actually came up with the idea of making bet on you. Even before you came here. We agreed that the first one, who will steal a real kiss from you or make you sleep with him, will win big price. You want to know how much worth are you?” He awfully smiled, looking straight into my eyes, and I couldn’t do anything but shaking my head. “I was sure I’ll be the first but… Well, he is fast like I can see. You both looked like you could even here.” He laughed and walked closer to me. “But don’t get it to heart. It’s nothing, really. We do bets on almost everything so you couldn’t be the…”

Splash.

I couldn’t just stop my hand from hitting his pretty face. He took a step back, looking at me with shock. I closed my eyes, wiping tears from my cheeks.

“You can all go to hell.” I whispered, for the last time looking at shocked Eunhyuk and his little friend and run away, feeling new tears on my cheeks.

I heard screams behind me but I couldn’t do anything but run, run, run and run, almost bumping into Leeteuk who was coming home with a bright smile but I didn’t care. I just wanted to be somewhere far away from this ing place. Somewhere I could just hide without anyone’s looking.

It was a bit dark already when I found an amazing fountain, near park which I was passing by yesterday while coming from school. I sat on the bench fast and hugged my legs, hiding my teary eyes and face. I was sure people were staring at me weirdly since I was in very summer-like outfit, because my shirt didn’t even covered my stomach but I really didn’t feel like I could care about it right now. Even if I was shaking, it didn’t matter. I just couldn’t forget about this ing situation.

“Why did he do that? Why didn’t he tell me? Why?” I whispered to myself, looking down. It was painful. I trusted him. He was on of the most worth trusting people to me, right after Leeteuk and Nate. So why did he just do this? Why did he make me… Like him?

It was all just a game…

I started to cry and my tears mixed with autumn’s rain. I was feeling shivers everywhere but I really didn’t care. I could die at that moment and I think I wouldn’t even pay attention. I was empty inside.

“Kim?” I heard familiar voice but didn’t even look at that person to make sure it was what I was thinking it was. “KIM! What happened? Why are you just sitting here in that outfit? Have you gone crazy?”

“Leave me alone, Taemin. Please.” I coldly replied, don’t even looking at him but he didn’t do anything except taking off his jacket and covering me with it.

“No. What happened?” He asked again and sat next to me with an umbrella.

“I don’t want to talk about it. Leave me alone.” I said again, looking at him with probably red eyes and white face. He sighed, looking away and then again at me.

“You can’t be here forever. Police will catch you and send you home anyway.”

“I don’t want to come back there, Taemin. It’s not my home anymore.” I replied, taking a deep breath.

“Why? I thought…”

“Well, I don’t want to talk about it like I said. Now, please, just leave. I have to be alone for a few minutes, place everything in my head. I need it, Taemin.” I whispered and turned away, when my tears started to coming out again. He sighed and after a few seconds slowly stood up, looking at me with a worried gaze.

“But please, just don’t be here too long. It’s dark already. Okay?” he whispered and when I slowly nodded, just walked away, looking back a few times. I covered myself with his jacket tighter, trying not to fall asleep here, in rain. But I was so tired because of this situation…

No, I had to go back.

I didn’t want to.

But I had to.

There wasn’t a place I could go instead of that place.

I slowly got up and started to walk, don’t even trying to stop tears from falling.

You want to know how much worth are you?

Ohh, so you didn’t know about anything?

We do bets on almost everything…

You want to know how much worth are you?

 

 

***

 

“KIM! Oh god, you’re finally here! We wanted to call you but you didn’t take your phone! Why did you run away just like that? You have no idea how worried I was!” I heard Leeteuk’s voice when I didn’t even walked through doors properly.

I didn’t do anything except staring at him and taking away my shoes and Taemin’s jacket, without even a word of explanation.

“Why you aren’t saying anything?” No answer. “Kim, what happened? Did somebody hurt you?” He asked again and started to move closer but I only took a step back, closing my eyes.

“Leave. Me. Alone.” I whispered and tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and made me face him.

“What. Happened?” he strongly said, looking straight into my eyes.

Words came out of my mouth without me knowing.

“Ask Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun. He should explain it to you very clearly I think.” I coldly said and pushed him away, running upstairs, straight to my room, not even paying attention at his reaction.

I took my suitcases from under my bed and started to taking everything form drawers and wardrobe, dropping it in them, calling to Rebecca at the same time.

“Yeah?”

“Ms. Samson? It’s me. Please, just go to dad and tell him that I’m coming home no matter what. Today. Tell him to buy me a ticket or I’ll go by myself and he’ll be facing consequences.” I almost yelled, dropping my favorite jeans and white shirt on the bed.

“What? Why?” She asked with shocked voice but I didn’t even say goodbye, just hang up, taking my wet clothes off and wearing new ones.

And then I heard knocking on my door. I didn’t even do a one step towards it; I couldn’t face any one of them. They surely knew about this ing bet.

“Kim?” I heard familiar whisper and suddenly stopped, getting frozen but just for a little while.

“What? Want to bet on something? Maybe on the number of kicks in balls I can give you?!” I screamed and surprisingly tears started coming from my eyes.

“I just want to talk! Please, just open these damn doors! I have to explain everything; it’s really not like that!” He moaned and pulled the door again.

“ you!” I screamed back, trying not to let him know that I was hurting inside. He couldn’t know that. He could serve me more pain.

“Kim! Please!” He screamed again and something heavy hit the wall I guess. After this I heard his quiet scream and something like… dropped on the floor? I didn’t care. I won’t ever care about him. He wasn’t worth it.

“Why did you do this to me? Why..” I whispered and slipped down the wall, with tears falling from my eyes.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Eunhyuk never felt a pain like that. And he wasn’t taking abut his hand but his heart. It was hurting like hell; stronger with every da-dum it was making. He whished he could just stop it. He would do everything just to make her forget about this mess he made. But he couldn’t do that and It was hitting him like knifes on the back; very blunt ones, with rusty ends.

He knew he deserve it. But he couldn’t stand it.

He also didn’t know why Kyuhyun had to tell this to her in that way. He thought that he cared about her too so he wouldn’t hurt her but he was wrong again. He shouldn’t trust people like him. Or even like he, Eunhyuk. He was piece of . He proved it when he came out with this sick idea.

“How stupid people can be?” He whispered to himself, not even knowing that the girl on the other side of the wall was thinking the same thing at the same moment.

 

Okay, sad chapter again. But I had to do this. And don't expect happy moments right now, because how I can add something like this when everything just messed up here? xDD And I also think that I'm better in writing emotional ones xDD And I also admited that Teamin is always taking his clothes off for her xDDD

Anyway, did you like it? I hope so. ;))