Onew's Announcement and Key's New Friend

The Twins.

So, I'm back :D Sorry I took forever. I'm well and I'm ready to continue on with this story! And once again, I'm sorry! -hugs you all-

 


I woke up, feeling alone.

"Jonghyun?"

No answer. I frowned, sighed, got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Once I finished using the toilet, I washed my hands and my face, then combed my hair. After that, I walked to the kitchen. Still, I saw nobody.A few months had passed by. Onew hyung had left to fulfill his mandatory military service early. I looked around the kitchen, remembering when he told us he was leaving.

~Flashback~

Everyone, except Onew hyung, was in the kitchen. I had just finished making breakfast, and we were all gathered around the table eating, when Onew hyung ran in.

"Guys, we need to talk."

"What?" Jonghyun asked, with a mouth full of rice.

"Yah, don't talk with your mouth full." I scolded. "Anyways, what were you saying?" I asked Onew.

"Well I was thinking," He started.

"Mhm?" I hummed. We were all watching him, waiting for what he was trying to say.

"I think I need to go into the military now."

"Huh?!" Taemin yelled, spitting rice everywhere.

"Yah!" I yelled. "Clean this up!" I said, pointing to the mess he'd made.

"Yes, umma.."

"I don't know, I'm just trying to get it out of the way. Plus, it'll give Key time to have the kids and raise the for a bit. It'll only take two years," Onew said, looking at all of us. "I already talked to manager hyung about it."

"And what did he say?" Minho asked.

"Well, he said it's a great idea. You can continue acting," he said to Minho. "You and Jonghyun could help train a few trainees," he said, looking at Taemin. "And you could raise the babies."

"So, we're taking a two-year break form SHINee?"

Onew nodded.

"I guess that sound alright," Minho said.

"Like I said, Manager hyung and I already decided."

~End Of Flashback~

We announced to the public that SHINee was taking a break, while Onew hyung was in the military. Fans were upset, and SM demanded that we did one last concert before Onew left. We agreed. I pretended I was injured, so I wouldn't have to dance. At the concert, we say people with signs that said our names, a few with "JongKey", "2min", "OnTae", "JongTae", "OnHo", "OnKey", "MinKey", JongMin", "TaeKey", and  "OnChicken". Also a few that said "Jinki, Fighting!" or "Be safe, Onew!". I sat on a stool and sang, while the others danced and sang. The last song we performed what Your Name because Onew hyung wrote it.

About a week after the concert, Onew hyung left. The two months passed by. We barely ever heard from Onew hyung. Minho was always doing a drama or asleep, and Jonghyun hyung and Taemin were always at the SM building. I was always alone. Another month passed by, me still being alone.

Now, I'm six months pregnant and I've never felt fatter. All I ever do is eat, sleep and pee.

I sighed, and tried to stop thinking. I made myself a bowl of cereal, being too lazy to actually cook. After I ate, I put my dishes in the sink and started walking down the hall to go to my room. I passed my Onew hyung's door and stopped.

I entered the room, and turned he light on.I walked over to his bed and sat down. As I looked around the room at pictures of us a concerts, or  pictures of us from trainee days, I felt a smile form on my face. I also felt my eyes tearing up. I smiled as I looked at the chicken-shaped pillow on his bed. There was so many memories of Onew that flooded into my head. I felt like a mom who's oldest son went away to collage. My tears started to fall.

"Oh, you over-emotional queen.." I said, wiping the tears away.

I left Onew's room, and walked into the living room. Just as I started watching t.v, my phone rang.

RingRing~

"Yoboseyo?"

"Key!"

I smiled. "Hi, Jjongie."

"Yeobo~ Go open the door, 'Kay?"

"Why, are you standing outside?"

"Just open it."

I walked over to the door, and opened it. Standing there, was a man. He was holding a red box, with a black bow tied on the top of it. He offered it to me.

"Take the box."

I motioned for the man to put the box down inside. As soon as he was finished, he left.

"Open it, I have to go now."

I glanced at the giant box.

"I wonder what's in there,"

I stepped toward the box, ready to open it. As soon as I stepped closed to it, it started moving. Creeped out, I kicked the box, and it fell over. Baby clothes spilled all over. I felt a giant smile on my face, as I kneeled down to look at the clothes closer. In the corner of my eye, still in the box, I saw a black and white figure. I looked at it, and it meowed.

"Oooh~ C'mere, kitty." My smile got even wider. Attached to the kitten's collar, was a note.

                                    

                                Key,

                                      I'm sorry none of us have been around to spend time with you. I know you've been

                                  lonely, so I got you a kitten. Isn't he cute? I also got tons of baby clothes. And since

                                       we don't know the es yet, I got lots of colors.

                                                                   I love you, Kibum.

                                          p.s. Name the cat, okay? He's a boy.

                                                                                                                           xoxo -Jonghyun

 

I smiled. Name him? I looked down at the kitten.

"What should we name you, huh?"

He meowed.

"Hmm, I like Kibum. How about.. Kitty Kibum?" I laughed.

He watched me. "Yeah? I like it. It's a good name,"

"Of course you like it, it's your name,"

I turned around "When did you get here?"

"I came for lunch," Jonghyun answered. "I also wanted to see your reaction,"

We hugged.

"Shall I cook us something yummy?" Jjong asked.

I shook my head. "I'll cook. You go to the store and get supplies for my new kitty,"


So I know it's short, but I just got back from my break. What'd you expect.. I've been in a good mood lately, so I'll be updating soon..

Comment and I'll love you all? I'll give you a cookie too! -offers cookies-

 

~Neesa!!