Jonghyun's plan

The Twins.

Sodam noona reached across the table to wipe away the few tears fell from my eyes.

"Don't cry, Jonghyun."

I gave her a slight smile. "Sorry,

She smiled and took a drink of her water. "So," she smirked. "You wanna marry Key?"

"Duh. I love him."

"It's cute. I'm jealous."

I laughed a little. "Why?"

"Because, Key gets my sweet romantic little brother. He's lucky."

"Are  you going to ask him?"

I nodded, pulling a small black box out of my bag. I passed it to her, smiling. "I wanted to ask him before the twins were born, but I'm not sure.."

"You can still do it," she interrupted.

She opened the box, smiling. "It's beautiful," she paused to look at me. "But Key's a boy. You bought him a girl's ring. Why?"

"Because, Key likes things like this."

"You're so cute, you know that don't you?"

I smiled at her. "I'm a romantic."

She took the ring out and placed it on her ring finger. "It's really pretty, Key's lucky." she said, once more. 

As she started to take the ring off, to place it back into the box, our waitress placed a plate of cupcakes on our table.

"Excuse me, we didn't order these."

"I know," she smiled. "Congragulations."

"Huh?" both my sister and I said at the same time.

The girl looked at us. "You just got engaged, didn't you? I brought cupcakes, to celebrate."

I smiled. "Heh," I pointed to my Sodam noona. "She's my noona."The girl gasped, "That's.." she paused for a second.

"The ring isn't meant for me," Sodam said, before the girl could say anything more.

"OH!" she giggled. "You're still getting engaged though, right?"

I nodded.

"Then keep the cupcakes. And, good luck." she quickly ran off before I could thank her.

"SO. When are you going to ask?" Sodam asked.

I shrugged. "I don't even know what I would say."

"I think it would be cute. You surprising him at the hospital.." she paused for a second. "You're a natural at things like this. It'll be cute no matter what."

I nodded, "Alright." I stood up, taking her hand. "Let's go."

"Go where?"

"The hospital."

"You're going to do it?"

I nodded again and started to leave.

"Wait, We didn't even eat our cupcakes!" She shouted.

The bring them.

She quickly threw money on the table and traied after me. "We still need to go to the high school."

"For what?"

"To get the robot babies."

"Oh. I forgot. "I paused. "We'll do that later."

We got into my car and headed to the hospital.

"So how are you going to ask?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"Well, it will come naturally."

I smiled. "You know, I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for you. I love you, noona. You're the best sister anyone could ever have. Thanks for being my sister."

She giggled. "See? I told you, you're a natural. You always know what to say."

As we got to the hospital, I thought of a few things to say. I wanted to be romantic, but I wanted to be funny too.

Once I found a parking spot, I parked, and got out to open my sister's door. We got inside, and I went straight to the elevator. I pushed the button to the floor that Key's room was on.

"Are you nervous?" 

I shook my head. "I just hope no one else is in there with him."

"What if someone is?"

I frowned.

"If no one else is in there, do you want me to wait outside?"

"Taeyeon noona is probably in there with him,"

The elevator stopped and beeped, signifying that we arrived to the floor. I stepped out and headed to Key's room. I was outside the door when i heard Taemin's voice. I frowned to myself.

"Is there people in there?"

I nodded.

She patted my back, "Go,"

I took a deep breath and let it go before opening the door.

Everyone stared at me as I entered the room. I took another small breath and went to Key.

"Key, can you stand up?"

He nodded. "Mmhm." I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Key," I pulled the small black box out of my pocket and bent down on one knee.  "I've always wanted to marry you. I fell in love with you the day we met. I've loved you ever since." I paused to open the box and clear my throat. "There are four diamonds. One is me, another is you, and the last two are the twins. Kim Kibum," I paused, thinking if I should add anything more. "Will you marry me?"

Key stood there, tears flowing from his eyes. He hadn't answered yet. I knew his answer was going to be yes, but he still just stood there. "Key?"

He took his had out of my grip and held onto his stomach.

"It hurts," he whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Jjong.," his voice sounded weak. He groaned and tears slipped from his eyes.

"They're both kicking." He took one of my hands in his and placed it on his stomach. I saw Taemin try to touch Key's belly, too, but Taeyeon noona slapped it away. Sodam noona and Taeyeon noona both grabbed Taemin and took him into the hall, leaving only Key and I.

A little while later, we moved to the hospital bed. As we were cuddling, someone knocked on the door. I groaned. "Can't anyone ever just leave us alone?"

"Come in," Key answered. The door opened slowly, and a short woman trailed in.

"Mr. Kim?"

"Yeah?" Key answered.

"Docotr Jung informed me to let you know he'll be here shortly, to deliver your babies."


I'm sorry I took so long with this update. I didn't know what I was going to do with the story. School's over now, so I'll be updating more frequently now. Thanks for reading, I hope you didn't hate it. Vote it up, comment, and subscribe if you haven't already. I'd appreciate that.

      Toodles~

         ~Neesa