Bath time

The Twins.

"Ahhh!" I woke up screaming with a cramp in my lower back, then I felt someone next to me. I realized I was still in Onew's bed.

"KEY?! Are you alright?!"

"Y-yea.. I just.. got a cramp. It hurts.. really bad."

"But you're fine?"

"I'm okay.." I then got up and headed to the door. I held on to whatever I could to make sure I wouldn't fall over. I glanced at his alarm clock before I reached the door. It was almost four-thirty(am).

"Onew hyung, I'm fine now so I'm going for a run.. I'll be back later."

"Mmm-" he mummbled, but I shut his door before I heard the rest.

I was already dressed so I figured I would just come back and shower. I headed toward the front door, put my shoes on and left. I started out running, but I could keep going, so I walked most of the time. I walked into a twenty-four hour cafe that was nearby, and ordered a fruit smoothie. I figured since I'm pregnant, I should cut back on coffee. I also got a scone. I ate my scone and drank my smoothie and walked back to the dorm. I walked straight to the bathroom, grabbing a towel from the hallway closet, and got in the bath.

I had bubbles in my bath, and candles too. It felt so relaxing and nice. My phone vibrated, so I wiped my hands with my towel and checked the message.

Key, are you awake? Sorry I know it's early there..

                                        -Jjong

Yea, I am. I woke up early because of cramps.. I'm in the tub now. ;)

RingRing~

I smiled when I saw his name on caller ID, and answered the phone.

"Yes?"

"Key~"

"Mhm?"

"I miss you.. I can't wait 'til we come back"

I smiled "I miss you too, Jjong. What're you up to?"

"Oh, nothing. Just got back to the hotel. I'm exhausted! What're you doing?"

"I told you.. I'm in the tub."

"I know." he laughed. "that's why I called." he sounded very erted.

I scoffed.

"What?"

"I'm not going to have phone with you, Jonghyun."

"I never said you had to.."

"Well whatever. I'll see you when you get back. Goodbye."

"I love y-" I hung up before I heard him say the rest.

Ugh, What is wrong with him.

Just as I set my phone down, the door opened and a Onew entered. He seemed very surprised to see me laying in the tub.

"OMO! What are you doing?" I shouted.

"Key?! I thought you were gone?!"

"So you run around the dorm ?! Cover that thing!"

"I was planning on getting in the shower! Excuse me for thinking you were gone!" he yelled, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Well get out so I can get dressed!" He left, slamming the door behind him.

I got out of the tub, drained the water, dried myself off and got dressed. When I finished, I opened the door and found an impatient half- Onew. I glared at him a little, and walked away.

"It's all yours."

"You don't have to be so moody, Key."

I stopped walking, turned around and glared. It was an intense glare, too.

"Excuse me? I'm pregnant. What'd you expect."

I didn't want to say anything I didn't want to because I was in a bad mood, so with that I walked to my room and slammed the door.

_________

Later that morning, I went into the kitchen for some food and found Onew sitting at the table reading. I ignored him and continued to the fridge. He tried making small talk with me, but I wouldn't reply. After I ate, I watched television for a while until I got a call. It was my doctor.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Kibum-ah?"

"Yes?"

"I need you to come in for an earlier appointment."

"Is there anything wrong?"

"No, but just because your situation has never happened before we won't to keep a special eye on you."

"Alright, when do you want me to come in?"

"How about in a week? At noon? That's not too soon, is it?"

"No! It's perfect. I'll see you then."

"Okay, thank you. Bye!"

I hung up, and started heading toward my room to write it in my calendar.

"Key? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

"Do you need to go anywhere?"

"No. I'm fine, hyung."

I turned around to him and smiled apologetically. He smiled back and I continued to my room. I laid in my bed after I put that I had an appointment on my calendar, and pulled out a pregnancy book from my drawer. I sighed and opened the book to the first page.

 

A/N So.. Sorry it's short,